• @lorumerthgaming
    @lorumerthgaming  ปีที่แล้ว +8

Had a sligh fall cold during recording, can you tell? 😆

• @cyronil8305
      @cyronil8305 ปีที่แล้ว +1

ah so it isn't the moustache!

• @cyronil8305
    @cyronil8305 ปีที่แล้ว +3

nice vid! Gave me some direction where to go next hauler-wise. To me your video's are very informative because they happen to coincide with what I do in EVE as well. So keep it up.

• @fudge417
    @fudge417 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I love the videos! I missed the livestream but I watched it later on. You’ve been a huge help since I haven’t played Eve Online in 5 years

• @lorumerthgaming
      @lorumerthgaming  ปีที่แล้ว +1

glad you enjoy! more live's coming for sure

• @r1yuj1n
    @r1yuj1n 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Not sure if a comment already talked about it, but for the Sunesis i personally add 3 shield extenders and 1 EM shield amplifier to be immune to most smartbomb gatecamps so it's fairly easy to go through Ahbazon :) (makes it 15k ehp for EM and with that you can tank roughly 10-15 smartbombers provided they use EM which is 99.9% of the time apparently!

• @lorumerthgaming
      @lorumerthgaming  10 หลายเดือนก่อน

this is a BIG yep, Sunesis def needed with that tank going through dangerous spots

• @markusmaximus629
    @markusmaximus629 ปีที่แล้ว +1

The Strat can do a lot of different things, and it can die in all those different ways. Yes, its a great ship to die in.

• @sowersass2
    @sowersass2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I been playing like 2-3 months your videos have been very helpful.

• @lorumerthgaming
      @lorumerthgaming  ปีที่แล้ว

Glad I could help freind, and welcome to New Eden!

• @bombicusbombicus8345
    @bombicusbombicus8345 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Congrats with 1,5k. But you forgot about specific hauler which is hoarder. Yeah, there are 3 special gallente industrials, but one in minmatar exists too. And legendary bowheads with hoarders inside full of faction ammo inside are also real)

• @lorumerthgaming
      @lorumerthgaming  ปีที่แล้ว +3

hearting so more people see the tip! appreciate it

• @SquallyLove
    @SquallyLove ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great Video! I've been playing eve solo on and off for years but nothing consistent with little to no sense of direction. But now I'm starting to commit more time to it and trying to figure out what Role I want to commit to. Your videos are informative and helpful keep up the good work.

• @qshrek
    @qshrek ปีที่แล้ว +1

looking forward to the Viator and Occator videos, just upgraded my Hoarder Ive been crawling around in to the Iteron Mark V. Already had a Miasmos

• @Maxis196
    @Maxis196 ปีที่แล้ว +1

i have been playing since july, and i got my ORCA about a month ago, its the best for hauling in my opinion until i can get a freighter. However, it was not cheap around 1.8b and its tanked to just under 500k ehp. love my big boat. also feel better!

• @lorumerthgaming

i would LOVE an Orca tbh. Versatile AF

• @thewilberforce
    @thewilberforce ปีที่แล้ว +1

I somehow lucked into a good hauling fit at about 12.5Km3. But can’t seem to get to any good contracts. I hope you do some more beginning hauling stuff. And thanks!

• @lorumerthgaming

For sure! You can always do hauling NPC missions as well

• @Agnus78
    @Agnus78 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Stratios - maybe those two mid slots should be used for EM and thermal passive hardener. Or AB/MWD they are usefull sometimes.

• @Miguel211216
    @Miguel211216 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hes voices is so relaxing, i almost forget that he loves a brutal game hahaha

• @Wisenbrow
    @Wisenbrow ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi, there is one subject that you dont' see anyone talking about. Defense against being probed by combat scans. Eve has done away with unscannable ships; however, you can still make yourself difficult to scan down with a combination of having low sig radius and high sensor strength. Can you do a video covering this topic? I can't seen to find any video on making your ship near impossible to scan down with combat scanners. And there's is very scant information out there regarding offensive scans vs ships with a very low ratio of sig radius/signal strength.

• @dunharrowgaming2314
    @dunharrowgaming2314 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Another good video, and ooh my god I have been flying a Mastodon and have not been using the fleet bay!!!!!

• @itsRuggzy
    @itsRuggzy 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Super late secret call out gang!

• @shaymcquaid
    @shaymcquaid ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks. Love your presentation!

• @tobedone4079
    @tobedone4079 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Blackops Battleship with cargo rigs and extenders. EASY

• @BerraLJ
    @BerraLJ ปีที่แล้ว +1

I have saved some Iterons in Uedama but they likely had a bit of tank, many just fit all expanders and nothing else, no saving that.

• @lorumerthgaming

They will die for sure, fit align time and gtfo

• @owl5927
    @owl5927 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love your videos. Thank you so much.

• @TK-ez8hl
    @TK-ez8hl ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hello first great video! And there comes my request, do you have a fit for the bowhead? I have made the experience that your fits increase the probability of survival therefore the question. Thanks in advance.

• @lorumerthgaming

Thanks so much! Here's our Freighter guide th-cam.com/video/OAmNfOu2JlM/w-d-xo.html

• @tijusm2416
    @tijusm2416 ปีที่แล้ว +2

#secretcallout I think it is ;P. I love how exited I get when I see new notification saying Lorumeth Gaming jus posted a new video! I quit everything and run to watch the video :D

• @lorumerthgaming

yayaya and look at those pancakes you got now 👀 thanks again for being a Member!

• @IanythingGames
    @IanythingGames ปีที่แล้ว +1

Man that’s one killer stache

• @neighborhoodsoiocpath7063
    @neighborhoodsoiocpath7063 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I own all those ships but the bowhead mining is great until you have to transport it

• @josephbrust8855
    @josephbrust8855 ปีที่แล้ว +1

#secretcallout congrats on all the growth and milestones. I've been enjoying the content.

• @collinbispott6847
    @collinbispott6847 ปีที่แล้ว +2

#secretcallout . I'm surprised to see the stratios on the list. Clearly still lots to learn about eve and that's what keeps me wanting to play.

• @lorumerthgaming

there it is, glad you are enjoying :D

• @thecarpentergarden2943
    @thecarpentergarden2943 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Always like your videos

• @nicolasnicolas3889
    @nicolasnicolas3889 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@secretcallout Boss job dude! ;D

• @pauljohnson4644
    @pauljohnson4644 ปีที่แล้ว +1

this far, 6k subs yeeew

• @marknthetrails7627
    @marknthetrails7627 ปีที่แล้ว

Interesting, as a non-combative player I like seeing these fits. As a question, I managed to find and mine some expensive ore in a wormhole and everything went fine. The problem I had was getting it sold at anywhere close to the estimated price. Do you have video's detailing the Adam to Armagedón view of getting good ISK for our trouble? 👍✌🥃Mareveins ingame.

• @lorumerthgaming

you will like a future vid coming 👀

• @xardomakagiftgott483
    @xardomakagiftgott483 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Recently got the Viator aswell as the Occator, bc I love wh-space.
    And to fool gankers, bc Viator is just way too fast.
    For small deliveries I use the Pacifier,
    Got 18 Au/s or something.
    #secretcallout

• @phantomx2003
    @phantomx2003 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

#SecertCallout Good stuff!

• @lorumerthgaming
      @lorumerthgaming  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

thanks for watching fam!!

• @sapientplays212
    @sapientplays212 ปีที่แล้ว +1

#secretcallout You can fit four fully fitted battehips in a Bowhead.

• @lorumerthgaming

Callout gang 🤝 and wow 4 👀

• @sapientplays212
      @sapientplays212 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@lorumerthgaming yes. so what makes the Bowhead special is that it is the only transport ship that can transport large fully fitted ships. So that is any fully fitted ship upto battleship size.

• @bladedanny
    @bladedanny ปีที่แล้ว +1

#secretcallout I approve of the non combat related videos. I love playing eve and mainly play hauling and trading.

• @lorumerthgaming

for sure friend! glad you are enjoying

• @Idividezero
    @Idividezero ปีที่แล้ว +1

#secretcallout I'm relatively new to EVE, and your videos have been a big help. Looking forward to the day when I can buy a Dominix!

• @justinjones3326
    @justinjones3326 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

You know that meme with the cheeto holding the door closed that was me when i first started moving billions of isk

• @creedorian
    @creedorian 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

400th like

• @silverfox8615
    @silverfox8615 ปีที่แล้ว

m three is pronounced as "cubic meters".

• @lorumerthgaming

Fair enough 😌

• @kgthegman
      @kgthegman ปีที่แล้ว

there is always someone that feels the need to say this.. lmao

• @kazoosc
    @kazoosc ปีที่แล้ว

wow
    $23 mil ISK for "starting hauler" .. really? 10 times the price of most beginning industrials, when players get 2 for free from Career Agents
    and the second ship "they should be going for" costs 10 times the Sunesis? the Stratios has better uses than as a hauler .. rofl "decent chunk" more

• @xasanth6318
    @xasanth6318 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

those fits are far from the "best"... especially the sunesis can be fit way better and still sub 2... also no explanation about the sub 2... and so on... so no can't agree here sadly... and even 11 month ago it was a not a good fit...

• @lorumerthgaming
      @lorumerthgaming  10 หลายเดือนก่อน

then what fit you recommend? we are all about learning here 😉

• @xasanth6318
      @xasanth6318 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@lorumerthgaming I mean you can find it on youtube... not going to promote other youtuber in other youtbers channels... and on the other hand it wouldn't be fair to just post someones else fit here without saying where it would be from

• @IFAW-iy2be
    @IFAW-iy2be 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Do eve people say 'M3' because its quicker than saying meters cubed or are they mathematically illiterate?

• @Knchtsnkrcht
    @Knchtsnkrcht ปีที่แล้ว

Absolute states and EvE Online don t go along...