Ecovacs N8 Pro - disassembly to replace main brush motor. OZMO 950/ 920/ N8/ N8 Pro/ T9/ T8

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 16 ส.ค. 2023
  • Link to buy the new main rotor brush motor for For Original ECOVACS Main Brush Motor DEEBOT OZMO 950/ 920/ N8/ N8 Pro/ T9/ T8
    s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_mrB...
    Ecovacs robot N8 Pro - disassembly to replace main rotor brush motor.
    ​⁠​⁠@ENTHUSE_Me
    I love this little guy, but when the main stopped spinning I was gutted as I had the do the vacuuming again myself! So I thought I’d get stuck in and fix it up myself!
    Also if you want to buy some
    New brushes and hepa filters. See the link below for a good value kit. (Video coming soon)
    s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_mLR...
  • แนวปฏิบัติและการใช้ชีวิต

ความคิดเห็น • 24

• @FnVRGaming
    @FnVRGaming หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Racing you at double speed upon reassembly seemed unfair... But approaching the finish line you got paused and I won 😂...
    Thanks for the help, much appreciated 👍

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Haha that’s so good mate!
      I’m really stoked that my fairly average video has helped so many people already!
      I thought I better speed it up slightly so it didn’t drag out too long.
      Plus I’d really like if you would subscribe and help me build this thing up.
      Thank you

• @piotrpoplawski9635
    @piotrpoplawski9635 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thanks for sharing! Fixed my N8 yesterday :)

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  หลายเดือนก่อน

No problem! Glad it was helpful to you. Please feel free to watch some of my other videos and subscribe to help me create some more helpful videos. Thank you

• @Daddy3322
    @Daddy3322 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thank you very much!
    I'm pretty much amateur in things like these, but following your video, I was able to disassemble the little sucker. And what's even better, assemble it back after replacing the motor and it still worked :)
    Also, my little gear was almost OK, but the gearbox itself was full of hair...

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hey there! I love this! Glad that you were able to give it a go and get it done. I’m already looking for what else I can make some videos on to help people fix things and reduce waste from broken but repairable items

• @Damien420
    @Damien420 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thanks for posting this, it worked!

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

You're welcome!

• @ashfame3441
    @ashfame3441 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hey Andrew, do you know how can I figure out which motor needs to be replaced? Mine is making a loud nice when it starts as if bearings are broken or something but can't make out if its main motor or side brush motors. Also thanks for the full video on disassembly!

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hey mate, not too sure, but you could try take out the main brush first and run it to see if the sound is less and then if it is, will likely be the problem. Feel free to subscribe and help motivate me to make more videos of this kind of stuff.
      I appreciate your comments

• @SeattleShelby
    @SeattleShelby 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

The same thing happened to my ECOVACS N8 Pro+ after two years of use. The tassels on a rug killed it. I had tried to block the area off in the map, but the damned thing forgets the layout and constantly has to remap the whole house… and when it does it eats the tassels, which eventually killed the gear on the drive motor.

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Yes its extremely annoying how easily the gear stripped, we have two of these and both have now done it.. However, ours was when the main brush gobbled up the kids shoelaces and string from their toy train.
      Hopefully you found this video helpful as the parts are cheap and the repair is easy enough. Just a bit of a mission to get to the motor itself.
      Please like and subscribe if you found value, I have more content ideas up my sleeve so would appreciate the following

• @MDG90
    @MDG90 24 วันที่ผ่านมา

Just found this as i had the same issue. Followed the steps and now the robot doesnt go forward or turn? Only goes backwards. Any ideas ?

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  24 วันที่ผ่านมา

Sorry to hear that mate.
      what I would potentially try if this happened to me is.
      - check to see if it gives you an error message after going backwards. For example. “Please clean the drop sensor” and if it does then that will help point out what the problem is.
      - I suspect that either something is still unplugged or a wire is pinched/damaged. Some wires run very close to the housing joints, so I would carefully open it again and look to see if any wires are kinked or jammed between parts.
      Really hope you can get this sorted! Where in the world are you located?

• @MDG90
      @MDG90 24 วันที่ผ่านมา

Yeah it says about the drop sensor. I pulled most of it apart except the wheels. I’ll dig a bit further tonight and hopefully get it working again! And from Aus 🤙🏻🇦🇺

• @SeattleShelby
    @SeattleShelby 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Did exactly as you showed. Reassembled and now I get a 406 error indicating the Wi-Fi isn’t working. I think I might have damaged the ribbon putting it back together. Not sure.

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Oh no, sorry to hear that. It’s worked fine for me each time I have done this. First thing I would try is a restart and try re-pair it. If that doesn’t work, you may have to carefully open it back up and make sure everything is connected properly and that no wires were pinched between components when putting it back together.

• @SeattleShelby
      @SeattleShelby 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I restarted multiple times. I’m not sure what happened. I hate those little ribbon serial cables that connect auxiliary boards. They never work again after I disconnect and reconnect them. Thanks for the video, man, I really appreciate it. But this one is going in the trash and I’m getting another iRobot. I have two 800 series that are like tanks. Both still run. Easily fixed when they break. Should have stuck with iRobot and now I regret buying this Chinese POS.

• @SeattleShelby
      @SeattleShelby 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

I just disassembled it again today three times, unplugging and replugging in that Molex ribbon connector to the Wi-Fi card. Third time’s a charm! It works!

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Nice work man! Perseverance usually pays off. Glad you got it sorted

• @rdes86
    @rdes86 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hey Andrew, Where did you buy your Brush Motor from ?

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi, I got the spare part from AliExpress. The Deebot is made in china so figured this would be a good source and it’s still working 100% since the install.

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Can post a link if you want?

• @ENTHUSE_Me
      @ENTHUSE_Me  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_mqzhLjy