1969 Suzuki Stinger T125

แชร์
ฝัง

ความคิดเห็น • 42

• @cozzietwothousand2707
    @cozzietwothousand2707 5 ปีที่แล้ว +7

This was my dream bike when I was kid before I was even old enough for a license. We used to go down to the dealership and sit on them until the staff shooed us way. LOL Never got one but I remember how much cooler it looked than the other bikes. The lines of the tank really set it off.

• @G58
      @G58 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I remember seeing one for the first time whilst on the school bus to go swimming in maybe 1970 or ‘71 in the UK Midlands. Yes, very stylish. Almost more art than bike. My mate Charlie knew what it was immediately. If I remember correctly, the much rarer Bridgestone of the same era had a similar style. Nostalgia is a funny thing isn’t it?

• @daviddarby3738
    @daviddarby3738 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Xlnt restore - congrats. I remember riding these when I was 13 in '69. Dad was a Suzuki dealer. Sure miss all those great bikes.

• @SlowBrow
    @SlowBrow ปีที่แล้ว

lovely sound of two cylinder two stroke

• @Biggerbadwolf
    @Biggerbadwolf 8 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I hope you meant you had the heads bead blasted, not powder coated!
    I bought one of the later ones with a well and truly seized engine. I was an apprentice millwright and every week I would go and buy a few bits. Ended up with a rebuilt engine(complete crankshaft, 2nd oversize pistons made it 130ccs). All done at work by myself, (with the bosses approval.
    I rode it for about4 years, clocked it right round. The frame was rather flexible, the 6 volt electrics crap but did get a reasonable headlight by fitting a pair of relays. Brakes were ok for one up but two up you needed to have a bit of restraint. Loved the motor, a bit thirsty but it was quick for its time and just ran forever. Moved up to a 380GT.

• @philipbradshaw4050
    @philipbradshaw4050 ปีที่แล้ว

One word. superb.

• @loudguitar
    @loudguitar 9 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Wow. I had one exactly like it. I loved that bike.

• @Remington597TVP
    @Remington597TVP 11 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thank You for the video. It brings back a lot of memories of my 1970 T125R

• @NPMCaptain
    @NPMCaptain 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Awesome, pretty beautiful bike. Great job, congrats.

• @nicnak4475
    @nicnak4475 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Beautiful bike ! brings back memories ! thank you for posting :o)

• @AudiophileTubes
    @AudiophileTubes 9 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Beautiful bike! God, I love the older 2-strokes! I was out riding my old Honda MB5 this past summer!

• @72hourbob61
    @72hourbob61 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

fine job. Thanks for sharing.

• @chrisrandall2652
    @chrisrandall2652 3 ปีที่แล้ว

To be 12 turning 13 with one of these bikes at your finger tips would have been the most special gift of life you could have held in your hands .. You got to love God ..

• @rochditidjani
    @rochditidjani 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Looks like you have done an excellent job restoring it. This was my dream bike when I was 16. I am 65 now and I still cannot ride it. I am recovering from a stroke and can't operate the clutch with my left hand.

• @IchibanMoto
    @IchibanMoto 10 ปีที่แล้ว +4

awesome ! very well done sir ! I would love to pick up a two stroke for my next youtube build project !

• @RideCamVids
    @RideCamVids 8 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great restoration, you need to flip the heads over as they are on upside down. The slightly shorter vertical fins face upwards and if you look you will see the plugs also tilt upwards slightly when the heads are fitted correctly.

• @nychan8958
      @nychan8958 6 ปีที่แล้ว

RideCamVids yes after looking I remember the plugs pointed upward. Lol .

• @michelroussanne906
    @michelroussanne906 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Merci !

• @euregiolo
    @euregiolo 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Verry nice restoration!
    I have been the proud owner of my Suzuki T 125 Stiner from 1971 since 1975. Since 1984 the machine stood in my mother's garage for over 30 years until a friend of mine brought the Suzuki back to life. It runs well up to 4000 revolutions, but unfortunately it doesn't go beyond that.
    Unfortunately we are missing some parts on the carburettor. These are, on the one hand, two pilot jets (part number 28 of the carburettor illustration) and, on the other hand, the lower cover of the float chamber (a part is missing).
    Do any of you have the parts described above or know where you can buy them?
    Many thanks for your help!

• @ramishrambarran3998
    @ramishrambarran3998 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Very Nice ! I hope the dog got restored after !

• @somsaksengsawan1784
    @somsaksengsawan1784 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Always loved these bikes but not something to easy find

• @kawasakikranyak
    @kawasakikranyak 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Very Cool!

• @Scootertuner1000
    @Scootertuner1000 8 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Awesome

• @RIDERNO1U1
    @RIDERNO1U1 13 ปีที่แล้ว +1

NICE!!

• @williamkaczmarek3996
    @williamkaczmarek3996 4 ปีที่แล้ว

I also had one just like that. but now, I have a 1970 Green one that needs to be gone through and I'm looking for help. Do you know anyone who can restore it to running order?

• @sr.dascoubes5395
    @sr.dascoubes5395 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Olhem a mota em que a FAMEL se inspirou para fazer a xf-17!!!

• @arthezcruise
    @arthezcruise 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Indonesia also has some

• @chaidirali1863
    @chaidirali1863 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Good

• @mcyivor
    @mcyivor 12 ปีที่แล้ว

Do you have the color code for your bike,
    Regards Paddy.

• @1100HondaCB
    @1100HondaCB 12 ปีที่แล้ว

So rare, I can't find one anywhere.

• @panjisisdianto2112
    @panjisisdianto2112 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Kuplingna selip eta Bos...

• @basidbasid4495
    @basidbasid4495 ปีที่แล้ว

Dijual apa

• @CZ350tuner
    @CZ350tuner 10 ปีที่แล้ว +1

What were Suzuki thinking when they decided to replace the T 125 with the bland looking GT 125 ??!!

• @wassock55
    @wassock55 9 ปีที่แล้ว

small ends are rattling great bike though

• @scottrivers3441
    @scottrivers3441 11 ปีที่แล้ว

hey is this bike for sale

• @usat42
    @usat42 13 ปีที่แล้ว

why screw the shit out of it that red line is only paint the needle dont need to go anywhere near it ,,remember it's a 125

• @yves2348
    @yves2348 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Su-perb ! Extremely hard to find here in Europe, if not at all. Own a RV50. Don't sell the Stinger !

• @derekclark7545
    @derekclark7545 8 ปีที่แล้ว +2

how to kill the engine, thrash it while cold, fool.

• @antitipico4605
    @antitipico4605 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Xf 17