For A Moment (From "The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea" / Soundtrack Version) th-cam.com/video/w4i7Yz-7BdA/w-d-xo.html okay, get a grip, get the hang of this flipper 好吧, 再來一次, 只要再多一些練習 it’s like slipping two feet into one big huge slipper 就像是兩隻腳穿上了一雙特大尺寸的拖鞋 this way is left, witch way is right 這邊往左, 那邊往右 well, now i’ll be circling in circles all night 這樣子下去我會整個晚上都還在原地打轉 oh, so this is forward, no problem! 哦, 原來是這樣子向前阿 i can’t believe i can do this and more 沒想到我也可以做到 to swim in the sea like i walk on the shore 在海裡那麼自在的游泳 out of my shell, not closed up like a clam 我不再像是貝殼一樣封閉自己 look out sea, this is me, here i am 環視著大海, 這就是我, 我就在這裡 for a moment all of me is alive and at home in the sea 這一瞬間我充滿了活力並且大海就是我的家 i'm swirling and twirling, so graceful and grand 我優雅的轉著華麗的圈 not stubbing my toes, getting stuck in the sand 不再絆倒自己, 不再擱淺在沙被困在 for a moment, life is cool 這一瞬間我覺得生命棒透了 i’m a splash in the world’s biggest pool 我淌洋在世界上最大的水池 this is more than my thoughts ever thought it could be 這遠遠超過了我原本想像的 for a moment, just a moment, lucky me 這一瞬間, 就這一瞬間, 我是多麼幸運 if only for one moment 哪怕只是那麼一會兒 i have shared with you all i know 我向你分享關於海裡的任何事 the sea wouldn’t be a mystery 那麼大海對你來說就不再神秘 oh, why did you have to go? 你為什麼就這樣子離開了呢 everything’s newer, and brighter and bluer 這一切都更新奇, 更明亮, 更蔚藍 and truer to life than before 比起過往的生活更真實 watch me soar 看著我翱翔吧 for a moment i can shine 這一瞬間我閃閃發光 got a grin and a fin, that works fine 甩動敏捷的鰭讓我感到快樂 my fingers are wrinkly, 儘管手指皺了 and i really don’t care if all my curls have curled out of my hair 頭髮也糾結一起, 我都不在意 for a moment i can feel 這一瞬間我感受到 all the dreams i’ve been dreaming are real 我期望的夢想都實現了 wish my mother could hear it, the sea is my song 真希望我的媽媽也可以聽見, 這片大海就是我的歌 for a moment, just a moment, i belong 這一瞬間, 就這一瞬間, 我屬於這裡 i will find you my darling 親愛的我會找到你的 and the moment that i do 這也是我現在正在做的事 i’ll hold you close, my Melody 親愛的Melody, 我會好好抱緊你 and sing the song of the sea with you. 然後和你一起哼著大海的歌 sing the song of the sea with you. 和你一起哼著大海的歌. for a moment, just a moment, i belong. 這一瞬間, 就這一瞬間, 我已經擁有了全世界.
Gran cover :D, sus voces suenan muy bellas. La pelicula no es mi favorita, prefiero la primera de 1989 por mucho, pero eso no significa que sus canciones no sean buenas.
表現力鬼すぎん????
ありがとうございます!頑張ってよかったです🥹
感動しました。ミュージカルを観に行った気分になりました♡
ありがとうございます☺️楽しんでいただけたようで嬉しいです🎶
ものすごい大好きな曲です!
2人の歌声がとても綺麗でものすごい感動しました!
ありがとうございます!
私も大好きな曲なので、今回カバーができとても嬉しいです🎶
ディセンダントの曲からファンでした!
わあああまさか2の歌を歌ってくださるなんて…!
御二方とも声まで似せてて懐かしさで泣きそうです…
someoneも聴けたらもう悔いはないです…😂
ありがとうございます!( ; u ; )
someoneも素敵な曲ですよね✨
ピアノ伴奏でアレンジカバーしようと思います🥰
@@ひらまつりこ ピアノ伴奏は確実に泣いちゃいます…
ありがとうございます!!✨
いい歌声ですね(●´ω`●)
私、この曲大好きです🥹🫰🏻
本家かと思いました
ありがとうございます!とっても光栄です🥹✨✨
For A Moment (From "The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea" / Soundtrack Version)
th-cam.com/video/w4i7Yz-7BdA/w-d-xo.html
okay, get a grip, get the hang of this flipper
好吧, 再來一次, 只要再多一些練習
it’s like slipping two feet into one big huge slipper
就像是兩隻腳穿上了一雙特大尺寸的拖鞋
this way is left, witch way is right
這邊往左, 那邊往右
well, now i’ll be circling in circles all night
這樣子下去我會整個晚上都還在原地打轉
oh, so this is forward, no problem!
哦, 原來是這樣子向前阿
i can’t believe i can do this and more
沒想到我也可以做到
to swim in the sea like i walk on the shore
在海裡那麼自在的游泳
out of my shell, not closed up like a clam
我不再像是貝殼一樣封閉自己
look out sea, this is me, here i am
環視著大海, 這就是我, 我就在這裡
for a moment all of me is alive and at home in the sea
這一瞬間我充滿了活力並且大海就是我的家
i'm swirling and twirling, so graceful and grand
我優雅的轉著華麗的圈
not stubbing my toes, getting stuck in the sand
不再絆倒自己, 不再擱淺在沙被困在
for a moment, life is cool
這一瞬間我覺得生命棒透了
i’m a splash in the world’s biggest pool
我淌洋在世界上最大的水池
this is more than my thoughts ever thought it could be
這遠遠超過了我原本想像的
for a moment, just a moment, lucky me
這一瞬間, 就這一瞬間, 我是多麼幸運
if only for one moment
哪怕只是那麼一會兒
i have shared with you all i know
我向你分享關於海裡的任何事
the sea wouldn’t be a mystery
那麼大海對你來說就不再神秘
oh, why did you have to go?
你為什麼就這樣子離開了呢
everything’s newer, and brighter and bluer
這一切都更新奇, 更明亮, 更蔚藍
and truer to life than before
比起過往的生活更真實
watch me soar
看著我翱翔吧
for a moment i can shine
這一瞬間我閃閃發光
got a grin and a fin, that works fine
甩動敏捷的鰭讓我感到快樂
my fingers are wrinkly,
儘管手指皺了
and i really don’t care if all my curls have curled out of my hair
頭髮也糾結一起, 我都不在意
for a moment i can feel
這一瞬間我感受到
all the dreams i’ve been dreaming are real
我期望的夢想都實現了
wish my mother could hear it, the sea is my song
真希望我的媽媽也可以聽見, 這片大海就是我的歌
for a moment, just a moment, i belong
這一瞬間, 就這一瞬間, 我屬於這裡
i will find you my darling
親愛的我會找到你的
and the moment that i do
這也是我現在正在做的事
i’ll hold you close, my Melody
親愛的Melody, 我會好好抱緊你
and sing the song of the sea with you.
然後和你一起哼著大海的歌
sing the song of the sea with you.
和你一起哼著大海的歌.
for a moment, just a moment, i belong.
這一瞬間, 就這一瞬間, 我已經擁有了全世界.
Gran cover :D, sus voces suenan muy bellas. La pelicula no es mi favorita, prefiero la primera de 1989 por mucho, pero eso no significa que sus canciones no sean buenas.