แชร์
ฝัง

ความคิดเห็น • 23

• @liammillichamp
    @liammillichamp 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

What’s the tune called??

• @craigturner4100
    @craigturner4100 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hi mate, did you sort out the radar problem? Im looking to swap my t6 front end also and wondering what the outcome was with yours.
    Thanks

• @charliesautos
      @charliesautos  3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hi and good question, everything is saying it's working, no lights or warning messages and when I get to close to a vehicle it comes up with the pic of 2 cars and an exclamation mark in the middle of them but for the life of me can't activate the active cruise control and as this is my first vehicle with this feature I'm not sure if I'm doing what I'm supposed too which may sound stupid!
      How do you activate yours?

• @GaryTaylorvw
    @GaryTaylorvw 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hi mate, can you tell me the part number please for what you had to order from vw, I need that as well cheers

• @charliesautos
      @charliesautos  5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi, the main support bracket was V7LA807699D and the bumper side support brackets were V7LA941231 and V7LA941232, hope this helps👍🏽

• @jackgrimes-wl8fb
    @jackgrimes-wl8fb หลายเดือนก่อน

So what's involved in fitting the new wings - probably the most scary part for me. (Welding/bolting?). Fog lights? Thanks.

• @charliesautos
      @charliesautos  หลายเดือนก่อน +1

The wings just bolt on in the same way as the ones removed, no welding involved and the fog lights area direct replacement, if you did not have fog lights you will need to run some wiring to a switch inside.

• @jackgrimes-wl8fb
      @jackgrimes-wl8fb หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@charliesautos Thank you very much for such a rapid response. I do have the front fog lights. On reflection, now that I know about the wings, I'm thinking I may just replace the front wings on my T6, as I especially like the winker/indicator repeaters with the T6.1 "Transporter" detailing. It's my favourite part of the T6.1 front end. Thank you once again.

• @yaroethpopelier5547
    @yaroethpopelier5547 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Can you just replace the t6 halogen headlights for the t6.1 halogen headlights plug and play ?
    No need to change the wireloom?

• @charliesautos
      @charliesautos  7 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Yes you can, just plug and play👍🏼

• @yaroethpopelier5547
      @yaroethpopelier5547 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

​@@charliesautosawesome many thanks
      If these are a direct swap that means that the lights from THQ are also a direct swap
      Many thanks for the video
      As it's to mine knowledge the only video from a facelift t6

• @subdigidy
    @subdigidy 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hi mate, what was involved in moving that radar?

• @charliesautos
      @charliesautos  5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi, you literally unmount it from it's bracket and relocate it, the wiring is long enough to reach so no problems there, you might have to recalibrate it, to be honest that's something I haven't done yet🙄

• @sipepguru
    @sipepguru 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

What was the total cost

• @charliesautos
      @charliesautos  9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

£120 Headlights (used)
      £140 Bumper (used)
      £150 Bumper Brackets (New)
      £130 Gloss Black Grill (New)
      £260 Wings x2 (New)
      £60 Wing trims x2 (New)
      £25 Indicators x2 (New)
      £40 Foglights x2 (New)
      Hope this helps👍🏼

• @sipepguru
      @sipepguru 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@charliesautos thank you

• @coolkidz7861
      @coolkidz7861 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

​@@charliesautoswhere did you get the wings and also did you bumper come with the splitter?

• @charliesautos
      @charliesautos  7 หลายเดือนก่อน

@coolkidz7861 I bought the wings from Euro Car Parts. Also the splitter was bought separately.

• @coolkidz7861
      @coolkidz7861 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@charliesautos Cheers for that, thinking of face-lifting a transporter I've seen for sale as it looks basic and not my cup of tea