2023 Alfa Romeo Tonale Veloce - HIT OR MISS? GayCarBoys Review

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 31 ธ.ค. 2023
  • 2023 Alfa Romeo Tonale Veloce Mild Hybrid Review
    Written GayCarBoys review HERE details and brochure: gaycarboys.com/alfa-romeo-ton...
    Alfa Romeo Tonale is achingly beautiful.
    Its movie-star face can be pictured high above the Med on one of those bendy roads that cling desperately to the side of a limestone cliff. 50’s music would be hanging in the air, with handsome passengers laughing for no apparent reason. We’ve shoved some appropriate gratuitous footage of just such a road in the video for good measure.
    The tri-light situation at the front is repeated at the back. Headlights are LED Matrix (see demo in video) and like the rest of the Tonale, are as sexy a gym bunny sipping a cocktail.
    The SUV style gives owners plenty of scope for carrying “Stuff”. The electric tailgate has a locking function.
    Veloce gets 18” diamond cut clover-leaf alloys, and the body is festooned with classic Italian design. The badges, though changed over the years, still say “Alfa Romeo, from Italy. Mama Mia!” It is practically begging you to down a glass of prosecco while chowing down on little pieces of Sophia Lauren.
    Stellantis has many factories strewn across the planet, but the Tonale is an Alfa Romeo, and Alfas are made where the sun shines all year round, and workers down tools at midday for red wine and bruschetta.
    with Alan from gaycarboys.com
    #alfaromeotonale, #alfaromeoaustralia, #gaycarboys, #alanzurvas, #gaysuv
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 4

• @WazzaG076
    @WazzaG076 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

As an Alfa lover I think you have really summed up the Tonale. I love the looks but otherwise feel it just misses the mark.
    If I wanted an SUV I would prefer a second hand Stelvio.
    Stellantis are ruining the make. I can only pray they change their mind about Alfa going fully electric. And fancy an Alfa with vague steering?

• @gaycarboys
      @gaycarboys  5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Lukily stellantis are leaving Alfa more or less alone. Mito was awful and way before Stellantis days. the steering was VERY precise, it just had no feeling. If you've ever driven an old DS citroen, it felt like that, no feeling but incredibly direct

• @WazzaG076
      @WazzaG076 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Glad to read it. My ownership of three Alfas over 35 years were a Berlina, an Alfetta & a Giulietta. All ancient now with rear wheel drive, manual steering and gearbox and no abs.
      You felt such a direct contact with the road that dead steering and a dual clutch would be such an anathema. After the Giulia and Stelvio what happened?

• @gaycarboys
      @gaycarboys  5 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

i bet you wish you still had them though. they'd be worth bucks now