Best Daily Cleaning Appliance? Hizero, Deebot T8

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 27 ต.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 230

• @AlexTeo
    @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +14

What other cleaning appliances do you want me to feature in my next cleaning tech video?

• @vanessalim9628
      @vanessalim9628 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

dyson!!

• @steviezeng5643
      @steviezeng5643 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

While I don’t think it’s very possible, not sure if it’s possible to cover the topic on dryers/washers
      Technically still cleaning tech, just not cleaning the house. Haha

• @janicepeh8412
      @janicepeh8412 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Can cover Airbot iclean? Was thinking to get it when u recommend tineco. Cheaper option but not sure if its any good.

• @seanvic0912
      @seanvic0912 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Any good item for toilet & bathroom cleaning

• @Jediofgrace555
      @Jediofgrace555 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Sharp healsio oven. Steam ovens in general

• @vanessalim9628
    @vanessalim9628 3 ปีที่แล้ว +23

Your review is very clear. Do more on cleaning appliances pleasee! all in one vacuum and mop really save a lot of time

• @sherlyck284
      @sherlyck284 3 ปีที่แล้ว

What’s the best all in one vacuum and mop appliance?

• @jimmytay5917
    @jimmytay5917 3 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Your opinion and recommendation are always on point. For families with pets and kids, daily cleaning appliances is very useful. Thanks Alex!

• @janixchen6714
    @janixchen6714 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Thanks for making this kind of review videos Alex, I learned so much watching them.

• @hayleyt.4680
    @hayleyt.4680 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hey Alex! Thanks for your recommendation! I've been preparing for my upcoming bto and I felt like I've learned so much from your videos. Keep them coming :)

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

thanks for the comment! glad they helped

• @wishingb5859
    @wishingb5859 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I used to have a Shark with auto-empty but it wasn’t powerful enough to get lint off of my area rugs and it was so frustrating. I would run it 5 or 6 times over a weekend trying to get the lint off my area rug. I just bought a Hizero and Amazon gave $100 off. Just got it in.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  2 ปีที่แล้ว

nice!

• @unistp88
    @unistp88 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Alex, I’ve watch a couple of your videos so far and I must say, they are really honest opinion one need when researching for their home reno to home appliance! Great job!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks man! I think this is important

• @RubberBand03
    @RubberBand03 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I've been using deebot slim for couple of years and T8 sounds like a good upgrade

• @Zhangquanify
    @Zhangquanify 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Wah last time you reviewed B&D steam mop, i thought its a good idea, now this hizero put me in a dilemma :D

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

different type of cleaning tech, 1 is a steam mop the other is an all-in-1 for daily/frequent use haa

• @Zhangquanify
      @Zhangquanify 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@AlexTeo haha if only can pick one you'll do which one? Feels like a steam mop more versatile hor

• @yxinz
      @yxinz 3 ปีที่แล้ว

SAME!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@Zhangquanify i will use robot vacuum for daily vacuum, steam mop once a week haa... steam mop can't vacuum so you got to waste time do vacuum yourself.. that's why i recommend an all-in-1 for daily

• @DaKillor1
    @DaKillor1 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Cool video and cool dude. greetings from austria/Europe. Btw. great house of yours.

• @popsicletart3289
    @popsicletart3289 3 ปีที่แล้ว

5:47 your candour made me laugh out loud. Thanks for all your awesome sharings!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

😁

• @Quest88
    @Quest88 3 ปีที่แล้ว

The auto-empty bin for T8/T9 is worth it - other than needing less regular maintenance, the robot itself runs smoother each run with less dust in the bin. To make the house robot friendly, you can also install small rubber ramps (I did for washroom) or footers for the bed. I'm now waiting for Dyson omni-glide to complement. :)

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

yeah man i know the benefits, but for the price quite challenging for my internal approval process 😂

• @Quest88
      @Quest88 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo I got the bin at

• @susanpranata8572
    @susanpranata8572 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Hi Alex hv been following your youtube and love it, i bought hizero 11/2 yrs ago but after using it a few times find it too heavy n not very easy to manuver it (I'm 60 yrs) . and now it sits in my storage. you prefer the BND steam mop or hizero?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

1 is just a steam mop, the other is like an all-in-1, can't really compare. It depends on your setup, I prefer robot the most haha

• @jB_15
    @jB_15 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Didn't know the Bionic Mop option exist. Good share. I read that some find the lidar too high protruding on top which affects going under sofas/beds.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

ya make sure you give enough allowance when getting/doing those furniture

• @pyl8652
    @pyl8652 3 ปีที่แล้ว

You can push the Hizero along. Move at walking speed. Cleans perfectly even when you move fast.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yup of course else its gonna take hours to clean, a little defeat the part of requiring less effort

• @arevee9429
    @arevee9429 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Hizero has some good points, but it is not without issues and it needs maintenance that isn't documented in the manual. The screen underneath needs to be removed and cleaned or it won't pick up the dirty water. And the return water line sometimes clogs and needs to be cleaned out. Sometimes it loses prime and cannot pump clean water to the roller. And if your floor isn't perfectly level (like some tile floors), the roller won't contact the floor. All those not insignificant issues aside, when it does work properly, it does a decent job cleaning and the floor dries quickly.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  2 ปีที่แล้ว

hihi, what screen are you referring to? Actually I think the point on uneven floor, applies to all roller brush

• @ImRinnie
    @ImRinnie 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Love your videos! Learning sonmuch! Thank you

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  2 ปีที่แล้ว

thanks for the sub!

• @ayehjh5152
    @ayehjh5152 3 ปีที่แล้ว

this guy is getting cooler after every video!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

😎😎😎

• @maytan2411
    @maytan2411 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

It’s so nice vacuuming and mopping without a cord!! So tineco and hizero which do you prefer?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

tough call both are close, i will lean slightly to tineco while my gf prefers hizero

• @dangchunkin
    @dangchunkin 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Been waiting for this! Thank you for the review!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

sorry for the long wait!

• @irahchine
    @irahchine 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi! Can do a video on air ventilation? My kitchen is small and everytime I cook I will perspire despite having a fan

• @CL-sx3pq
    @CL-sx3pq 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Deebot N9+ caught my attention instead as it cleans the mop and clear out the dirty water from the robot. Quite a hot product in China, waiting for something similar for SG market.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

yeah that will be awesome, i wanna check out the narwal if possible. But that's a kickstarter, so might have another set of issues

• @robingupta2023
    @robingupta2023 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Good review. I find the Debot very useful.

• @damienlee927
    @damienlee927 3 ปีที่แล้ว

the Hizero looks so sleek!

• @HCI1198
    @HCI1198 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thank you very good. Support Local

• @patraychi
    @patraychi 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Like your videos and reviews with clear descriptions and opinions, very helpful!
    I wonder how is Wype compared to Hizero and Tineco?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

no idea, see whether i have chance to get my hands on one

• @patraychi
      @patraychi 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo that would be great! Looking forward to your upcoming videos~

• @patraychi
      @patraychi 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo and if could also add Tineco iFloor (one) to the compare list please~ as it's a cheaper option 🙈
      Btw, do you now still prefer the steam mop, or find these 2in1 vacuum+mop suffice?

• @doe1991
    @doe1991 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Love the recommendations... good job!

• @hercrazymatchesmycrazy1372
    @hercrazymatchesmycrazy1372 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Awesome review vary clear in all explaination , would you mind do a video about smart locks ,how you install all the process.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

i have no idea how to self install a smart lock haha, i leave it to my handyman to do it for me

• @deac2463
    @deac2463 3 ปีที่แล้ว

My Hizero is basically a white elephant now . Firstly the roller will have this stagnant smell coz it is wet after cleaning (even after the roller cleaning mode) , i can’t bare the smell end up taking out the roller each cleaning session and had to make sure is clean and dry before putting it back (is quite a hassle for me). Gotta replace the roller after 2 months because two sides got largely inflated and it’ll get stuck to it that you wont be able to operate it (bought a new roller to replace it which i thought it’ll help but same thing happen again upon the first day of the replacement ) . Got annoyed and stop using it ever since then T.T

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

oh man that's unfortunate to hear, did you feedback to their customer service?

• @bryantchan9391
    @bryantchan9391 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Can you review the new black and decker steam mop? The one u had already discontinued.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

idea noted!

• @angelitawijaya2
    @angelitawijaya2 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Very informative video! Would you recommend hizero over tineco s3?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

tough call, it depends but generally i slightly prefer the s3

• @mofufu
    @mofufu 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Wish u would cover more on the cleaning aspect of the machines. Most machine seems convenient until u have to clean them out end up spending more time cleaning vs traditional method.
    I have something similar but lousier than hizero. Looking at the construction the secondary roller brush inside seems to be a magnet for tangled hair/furs which is troublesome if I have to cut it loose every single use.
    While Tineco construction doesn’t seem have risk of such issue. Then again I am just basing these on online research and past experience

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

yeah definitely agree with what you said, i will say monthly maintenance for that roller brush, no need to do it daily. And you are right about the tineco for that as well, 1 less maintenance

• @CowardMagPie
    @CowardMagPie 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi, i think you did not notice that the Hizero manual mentioned that its not encouraged to pull the Hizero backwards when mopping. Its a serious cons, because it'll make mopping under beds and furniture almost impossible. I almost gave out a scream when I saw you pulling it backwards in the gym shot. 🤯 Let me know if i'm wrong.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

haha yeah you are wrong. I clarified that with hizero because realistically, it doesn't make sense to only go forward when you are cleaning. The vacuum is infront and the mopping is behind, so the idea is vacuum first then mop. So for unclean areas, you should move forward to vacuum first, after that you can go back n forth to mop

• @ammarazizi9962
    @ammarazizi9962 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Please do a versus video of Hizero vs Tineco floor one s3

• @greenmommy5086
      @greenmommy5086 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Been looking in the internet but couldn't find any. Can tineco collect large debris like hizero?

• @ji1511
    @ji1511 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video. Very informative n clearly explained.. Thanks.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for the comment!

• @leongcs
    @leongcs 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Appreciate the way you share every single aspect on the HIZERO mop.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

thanks for the comment 👍

• @Gh0stBird
    @Gh0stBird 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for the video Alex! Finally i know which robot vacuum brand i am going with. And cant wait for ur deebot full review :)
    P.S Thanks soo much for the giveaway🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

congratz! Email me or dm me your address

• @Gh0stBird
      @Gh0stBird 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Dm-ed u at Instagram 😅🙏🏽

• @gohlaiteck2843
    @gohlaiteck2843 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Yes njoy watching your presentation 💕💕...👍👍

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

thanks thanks! 😄😄

• @killuazenitsu
    @killuazenitsu 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I was shocked to see my comment featured in this video of yours. Haha :) Totally agree with you that the Hizero moving speed on the floor is a tad slow. So it takes a while to mop a whole room. If Hizero can increase the speed by about 50% in their next version, that would be great.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

haha yeah 100% agree

• @weiletoh4736
    @weiletoh4736 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi Alex, first off, thanks for the video! I am sure that it had helped a lot of us who have just shifted in to our very first home. Quick question, for the vacuum & mop combo, do you recommend the Tineco or this Hizero? And reason being? Thank you!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

both have their own pros and cons, personally i prefer Tineco more while my gf likes the Hizero more. I like how fast it moves and lesser maintenance steps

• @IuanColeYoung
    @IuanColeYoung 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hey @Alex! i'm looking for a mopping + vacuum robot cleaner (I know the problems with mopping, but mom's insisting on it haha)
    Would you have any recommendations? We live in a small 5 room and we're looking to just clean the living room + 2 bedrooms, so size-wise shouldn't be that big.
    Off the top of my head I can only think of the Mi Robot Vacuum Mop (the one that Mads is using) and the Ecovacs that you're using in this video. Appreciate it if you can give me any recos! Thanks!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

if you have a budget then its easy. I will recommend those that have the 4 must-have features I shared in the video especially with the auto empty bin which makes the Ecovacs T8/T9/N8 very good choices

• @moonsterla
    @moonsterla 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video, thanks Alex!

• @christopherlim6035
    @christopherlim6035 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi Alex, could you do a video on how much height clearance is needed for different types of robo cleaners? I tried to find the information/videos online and there isnt much available haha

• @shan2lu
    @shan2lu 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Very informative. Thanks for sharing!

• @stellachua264
    @stellachua264 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great sharing. Do you think the Ecovacs has issue handling ladies hair? Especially on the main roller brush and the auto clean bin (i know you have not gotten this yet). Also, what is the weight of the hizero? Lastly, the sink you have (when you soak the roller), you did not share this in your house reno video right? Can share more info on that, love the sleek look especially the stopper! :-P Thanks

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

i guess your ladies hair is referring to very long hair? Ya all vacuum robot main roller brush will have hair coiled around it after some time, how easy it is to clean that brush especially the sides is the concern, so for ecovacs you can actually dismantle the brush which makes it much easier.
      Hizero is about 4-5kg.
      My sink I talked about in my taobao review tour, can check out that video haha, product link in the video description

• @Kkwakm
    @Kkwakm 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Alex - Only using water do you think it can clean well without leaving sticky feeling even when used in the Kicthen that may see some grease ?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

use the cleaning solution they provide with warm water in that case

• @appleofmyeye1221
    @appleofmyeye1221 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I was so into this mop n vacuum to replace my dyson v8 carbon Fibre and manual mop..until u said that its cannot reach the edges. 😭 how sad. Hey how about roborock DYAD. Have u tried it? So far I can only watch ur review so clean and straightforward

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

thanks thanks, didn't try that before

• @brendanhutton7452
    @brendanhutton7452 3 ปีที่แล้ว

The deebot t9 has double the suction power which makes it worth the upgrade from the t8

• @v6504
    @v6504 3 ปีที่แล้ว

hizero so many moving parts to wash, including 2 residue and main trays , 2 brushes (one roller and one brush roller) . i prefer tineco, just self clean and only take out the dirty water tray. most impt no soaking of the rubber sponge of hizero. sponge after sometime, might fracture and shrink which add cost. Tineco fibre roller should last long time

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

yeah but not all the parts need to be clean every time so not too bad afterall, always using clean water instead of the tineco is one of the plus point of hizero

• @heswary
    @heswary 3 ปีที่แล้ว

thanks for the review......good information

• @Xshearts
    @Xshearts 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Love your videos!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

thanks for the sub!

• @kymbloffwitch117
    @kymbloffwitch117 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I bought the Osmo T8 plus Deebot and it scratched my wooden floors. It was the front wheel, which I feel is badly designed and I returned it to the store. Is the Roborock S7 less likely to damage my floor?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  2 ปีที่แล้ว

hard to say, i had scratches too but because I tested a lot of robovacs, no idea which is the exact culprit

• @EllenPortiaLove
    @EllenPortiaLove 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi Alex, what do you think about xiaomi mijia robot vacuum?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

they have a few models mainly budget low end ones, check the specs whether it has the 4 must-have features I covered in the video.
      Not something i will consider, especially its going to run on mihome

• @EllenPortiaLove
      @EllenPortiaLove 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo ok noted and thanks

• @kennytch
    @kennytch 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Brilliant!

• @Kkwakm
    @Kkwakm 3 ปีที่แล้ว

How about the maintenance of the rollers, etc ? Can you share abit more on this area ?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

as the self cleaning is ongoing, i didn't specially clean it. If you want, just have it stand on the dock and switch it on for a few minutes

• @junqi1767
    @junqi1767 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Any update for 2022 best robot vacuum?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  2 ปีที่แล้ว

still got 6 months still the end of 2022 haa... but currently its Ecovacs X1 Omni

• @catherinemoey1086
    @catherinemoey1086 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi enjoyed watching your videos on the vacuums and robot vacuum I have a T8+and T8AIVI having these robot vacuums really help with cleaning the house but I still manually mop the floors once a wk like you mention the mopping cloth on the robots too small a piece to really clean properly !! Am interested in getting a vacuum with steaming function which would you recommend?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

wow you have 2 robot vacuum? Right now I am still happy with my black+decker steam mop, haven't go check out what is a good future replacement for that

• @catherinemoey1086

@@AlexTeo Am not sure if black and deckers available in Malaysia will look for it thks

• @catherinemoey1086

@@AlexTeo what do you think of the Derma steam mop ?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@catherinemoey1086 the one i reviewed in my previous cleaning appliance video? If yes, then I don't recommend as mentioned in that video

• @catherinemoey1086

@@AlexTeo ok thks

• @onime3
    @onime3 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Please review the new Hizero F803! Worth the upgrade?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

let see whether i got the opportunity!

• @shushan2746
    @shushan2746 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi, does the sponge roller have foul smell? I have this this problem with my hizero and the technician told me that I have to wash the roller everytime after I use it 🤷‍♀️, if so I will rather use traditional mop!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Yikes, mine don't have not sure whether its because i put in some odourless solution but i did that is to clean away my dog's pee

• @sherlyck284
    @sherlyck284 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

what about a comparison between irobot, roborock and ecovacs robot vacuum cleaner?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

i will think about it!

• @tomjavonich36
    @tomjavonich36 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Im considering to get my parents a cordless vacuum cleaner and unsure if i should get the electric broom from karcher or xiaomi cordless vacuum.
    Theres not much review for both items other than knowing that the electric broom is a very old model but a very trustworthy brand.
    Anyone has any inputs on this? It will be cleaning on hard floors, no carpets, no pets.

• @nikkihitchcock7020
    @nikkihitchcock7020 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Will you review some different air filters?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

unlikely, sorry man

• @mdymdy2404
    @mdymdy2404 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi, do you face any issues when connect the robot to the apps? Mine one keep showing error and connect to the apps

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

no issue for me, contact official support for these kind of problems

• @joanncai1389
    @joanncai1389 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi Alex, I want to start with the cleaning robot. I think it's really good after watching your video. But in qoo10 see SEGOO S1, its description said with UV function, want to know whether this product is good or not.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

can check whether there are reviews from vacuum war channel or something, I didn't tried all the robot vacuum before, there are just too many out there haha

• @joanncai1389

@@AlexTeo yes! There are so many cleaning robots on the market! The degree of dazzle. This is the first time to hear that it is really UV disinfection. After all, the epidemic still needs such help.In short, thank you for your answer!!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@joanncai1389 there are a lot of unknown china brands, play safe to go with one that has local support warranty as there are many moving parts within

• @joanncai1389

@@AlexTeo many thanks for your consideration!

• @seanvic0912
    @seanvic0912 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi alex where u bought the candle holder on your table in this video?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

i talk about it in this video, th-cam.com/video/Ep9B5u9aa5M/w-d-xo.html

• @Easygains29
    @Easygains29 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Subscribed!

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

thanks for the sub!

• @aliln5365
    @aliln5365 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi Alex, would you recommend the deebot u2 pro?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

nah, i won't recommend any robot that is not using LiDar

• @aliln5365
      @aliln5365 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo Thanks for the tip!

• @ginaleong6622
    @ginaleong6622 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I bought the B&D steam
    Mop after seeing your review. And now my neato robot just died on me :( Are you happy with your ecovac. Am wondering if I should buy a new one or replace the battery for my neato though I changed it not long ago

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

how old is your neato? if more than 3years i suggest to just change. My ecovacs is awesome!

• @ginaleong6622
      @ginaleong6622 3 ปีที่แล้ว

5 years Old I think.... ok. Will look into buying a new robot vacuum

• @toneleow
    @toneleow 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Alex, great videos! keep it up! I am considering Roidmi Eve Plus or Ecovacs T8. Around the same price between $600-700. Wanna hear your opinion.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

ecovacs, mainly on their experience and track record in vacuum robot

• @dianegondokusumo4596
    @dianegondokusumo4596 3 ปีที่แล้ว

which would you recommend better? the hizero or the tineco?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

tough call both have their own pros and cons, personal preference lean slightly to tineco

• @pharmtee626
    @pharmtee626 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I am in a big dilemma. tineco or hizero? What's your take?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

tough call both are close, i will lean slightly to tineco while my gf prefers hizero

• @simplydyn6185
    @simplydyn6185 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Does your T8 pick up hair and get stuck on roller often?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

3 months in and I haven clean the roller once. The T8 does pick up hair

• @rosecolouredglasses
    @rosecolouredglasses 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Does the Hizero roller get smelly or mouldy if it's always a little bit damp?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

won't be if you are using it frequently, only the dirty water tank will kinda get smelly if you don't pour away

• @shanng-ps1hj
    @shanng-ps1hj ปีที่แล้ว

很喜欢这个视频

• @lkm1999
    @lkm1999 3 ปีที่แล้ว

how is the vaccum power? compare to dyson v11?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

I don't own a dyson v11, can't do a actual power test comparison

• @keenkeenli5683
    @keenkeenli5683 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Which is heavier Tineco OR Hizero ? I am already 65.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

tineco feels heavier

• @tinachan7013
    @tinachan7013 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Can the Hizero be used on Lamintaed floor?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

yup you can

• @Kai-ne1fc
    @Kai-ne1fc 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hizero or Ifloor in your opinion?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

tough choice both as good, me slightly towards tineco

• @hweithiengnee4912
    @hweithiengnee4912 3 ปีที่แล้ว

wont the wet sponge on d hizero mop smell if left for daily use?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

if you are doing it daily or once per couple of days then its definitely fine

• @hweithiengnee4912
      @hweithiengnee4912 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo ok thanks bro..keep up d reviews.I like that you put it at d perspective of how regular ppl use the ggadgets

• @Kkwakm
    @Kkwakm 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Is battery 🔋 replacement available and reasonably priced ?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

available - $155

• @Kkwakm
      @Kkwakm 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo Thanks for the reply. How often do we need to change the roller if we use it daily for about 1000sf ?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@Kkwakm this question you better check with hizero directly

• @carmenlim9869
    @carmenlim9869 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Can you do a video how you deep clean your house?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

ok will consider the video suggestion, but basically my daily is robot and weekly steam mop

• @carmenlim9869

@@AlexTeo like a "clean with me effortlessly" will be osom", you only use dreame and steam mop when you do the surface cleaning? Even for your tables? No wiping with cloths etc?

• @carmenlim9869

@@AlexTeo btw I saw on taobao tineco just came out with a vacumm+mop+ surface cleaning option; tineco slim
      I'm in the midst of deciding to get that or dreame v12 + mop, hard :

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@carmenlim9869 yeah dining table, kitchen top i used cloth, tineco products are really good, but no warranty from taobao, maybe wait for it in the shopee official store

• @carmenlim9869

@@AlexTeo thanks Alex, look forward to more videos from you, I'm obsessed with all these automation💯

• @professionalyoutubecomment7272
    @professionalyoutubecomment7272 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hello! Can do a video guide for laundry + automated drying rack devices?

• @rockybukus
    @rockybukus 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Curious why you didn't buy Roborock S7?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

no auto-empty bin, might have to wait for quite long

• @jastay3902
      @jastay3902 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo I find the roidmi eve plus with the self empty bin more affordable. Why didn't you consider this?

• @FadzliRealtor
    @FadzliRealtor 3 ปีที่แล้ว

8:13 so how are we supposed to clean the edges? a traditional broom and mop.

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

you can go from the side instead of the front but I understand that it might not be always possible depending on the house layout/reno/furniture placement

• @jastay3902
      @jastay3902 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo is that your observation? Going by the side will be able to cover the edges? Is there any button to control water flow? Concern on water stain

• @igtt
      @igtt 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo is tineco better than hizero for edges?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@jastay3902 ya there are basically 2 setting, low or high

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@igtt can't really recall the tineco, my impression is the front is not as thick

• @janicepeh8412
    @janicepeh8412 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Can cover Airbot iclean? Was thinking to get it when u recommend tineco. Cheaper option but not sure if its any good

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

idea noted!

• @CandyDoll25997
    @CandyDoll25997 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hai alex! If its okay for me to use ur video for me to promo this hizero?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

hello there, do you represent a company or where you intent to promote it?

• @CandyDoll25997
      @CandyDoll25997 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@AlexTeo only to my customers, i just link up this videos to them. Just to show them.

• @josephlpw
    @josephlpw 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Roborock S6 or T8??? Help

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

my vote goes to T8 haha

• @josephlpw
      @josephlpw 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Why? 5/5 coming and we hope to buy one.. last thing is to buy the "wrong" one leh

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@josephlpw the S6 only has 1 side brush and its bad material, T8 cheaper plus you can have auto-bin

• @ongtw89
    @ongtw89 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I once owned a deebot. but the app is super buggy. full of bad user review because of the app as well. how is the app so far? the device is pretty much useless without the app

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

that is quite a number of years back right? the current version to me is pretty stable, loads very fast. Actually the app is mainly just for initial setup and configuration, after that you hardly need to access the app anymore

• @ongtw89
      @ongtw89 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo that is in 2017. the entire deebot experience was so bad till i need to think twice before buying another robot vacuum. plus the lack of support id the concern

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@ongtw89 lack of support in what sense? They don't respond to your email? I really feel robot vacuum is so worth getting

• @ongtw89
      @ongtw89 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AlexTeo app support and update. because don't see much app update that time. when reach out. they gave templated answer of resetting device and reconnect.
      which means we need to re map the house etc. and a few incident where the mapping data was lost. resulting in re mapping as well.
      is their current app better? how does it compare to roborock?

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@ongtw89 i hope they improved their customer service now else better don't give me any problem. Roborock's software features are better, you can sort of do manual mapping which is faster and more accurate, can choose which route you wan the robot to move which is really good. But they are quite ex and don't have any auto bin solution now

• @nicekit
    @nicekit 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Just in time for shopee 5.5 ha ha

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

yeah 🙏 🙏 🙏

• @mizixviper
    @mizixviper 3 ปีที่แล้ว

is a vacuum

• @meilanwoo3518
    @meilanwoo3518 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Your video always cause damage to my pocket. Month end cannot watch your video 😔

• @AlexTeo
      @AlexTeo  3 ปีที่แล้ว

🤑🤑🤑