Ported Husqvarna T435

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 21 ส.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 49

• @jimholz1102
    @jimholz1102 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

That saw is night/day improved! Sharpen the chain and your customer will love the results.

• @IowaPerformanceSaws
    @IowaPerformanceSaws 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hey, you did a good job. Now on to something more exciting!

• @ToddAdams1234
    @ToddAdams1234 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

With that restriction gone from the intake it’ll help introduce oil-fuel mix and help keep the piston and cylinder lubricated also. That way it’ll last longer.

• @ericnicol2616
    @ericnicol2616 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I would say you definitely improved the saw.

• @CharlesBrisco
    @CharlesBrisco 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

I'd say you got some good gains out of it

• @justinstclair5707
    @justinstclair5707 ปีที่แล้ว +1

That chain...

• @ToddAdams1234
    @ToddAdams1234 2 ปีที่แล้ว

It’s good to see you my man!

• @ToddAdams1234
    @ToddAdams1234 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

BTW, all of the 4 series are actually designed for home owners. Any other series that are vertical split cases are considered “PRO” series (2,3,5). I might be wrong but it’s not been shown yet.

• @alexstromberg7696
      @alexstromberg7696 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

What about the 51/55 chassi? Not a pro sae but still splitt cases. What about the 194T? Clamshell but climbers are "pros".

• @ToddAdams1234
      @ToddAdams1234 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@alexstromberg7696 you can put a different cylinder on it (if you can find one that’ll fit) but finding the “right” cylinder.will be the trick.
      The 194T is not a pro saw but many climbers use it because a 200-201 is MUCH more expensive and that’s what they think about, ROI (return on investment), THAT is what they should really be considering. A 200-201 (along with a sharp chain) will give ANYONE much better service and the 200-201 is almost what you could consider a factory porting job. Improvements can be made but it’s hard to do considering what you get from the factory.

• @epgsaws5045
    @epgsaws5045 ปีที่แล้ว

I put one back together that took a dive from a bucket truck. Figured I'd keep it for pruning and limbing around the house. I pryed the muffler open and removed the baffle.
    It helped some.
    I have noticed how round the handle feels (it kind of fatigues the right hand) after running for a while.
    Looks like you made Google gains for what it is. Thanks for posting.

• @larrywarner9314
    @larrywarner9314 หลายเดือนก่อน

That's your opinion bud , Donny Walker ported my T435 and it's a great trim saw , maybe your not good at porting saws !!!

• @novicelumberjack
      @novicelumberjack  หลายเดือนก่อน

This video is from August 2022. That's nearly two years ago, jackass. I think you know I've come a long way since then. But looks like two things have remained the same,
      1. You still act like an ass who thinks he knows everything from time to time.
      And...
      2. The T435 is a poor excuse for a tophandle saw.
      Don't be a prick. You're welcome for the free entertainment.

• @chainsawcanuck
    @chainsawcanuck 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

How did you not fall asleep during that initial cut???

• @donrating4822
    @donrating4822 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

No problems with my t435...

• @eurokid83
    @eurokid83 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nothing compares to the Stihl 200T or 201T C-M. I work at a saw shop that sells husky and Stihl nobody buys the husky top handle saws.

• @jerseyjoshua4818
      @jerseyjoshua4818 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

The t540xp is a quality saw and great on fuel consumption.

• @burkehoward1511
      @burkehoward1511 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I bought a t435 I love it

• @robertmiller7229
    @robertmiller7229 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Sharpen the chain

• @aaronpowell4885
    @aaronpowell4885 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Definitely better than stock👍🏻 good grief... I think a 33cc homelite ranger could beat it stock to stock🤣

• @Jesusiskingamen7
    @Jesusiskingamen7 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Good stuff brotha I want this saw

• @Cdnjardinagem
    @Cdnjardinagem 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

É boa tenho uma muito boa

• @bentwedgestanleybrand5818
    @bentwedgestanleybrand5818 ปีที่แล้ว

Sounds like you were set up with this chainsaw.

• @zach13134
    @zach13134 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Port the 60cc wemars!

• @bryantitus6634
    @bryantitus6634 2 ปีที่แล้ว

For the same price... I just cannot understand why some would not just buy the echo 355t. They are just so much better in every way than anything within $250 of them. You literally have to buy a 201t to be better stock.

• @novicelumberjack
      @novicelumberjack  2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

They just don't know.

• @bryantitus6634
      @bryantitus6634 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@novicelumberjack blind brand loyalty. You see the same thing with vehicles.

• @timothybyrom5560
    @timothybyrom5560 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I would have told him to go trade it for an Echo, or a T200.

• @vikingfitz9088
    @vikingfitz9088 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

That saw isn´t designed to go through thick pieces of wood. It´s a climbing saw for crying out loud! You swap to a bigger saw as soon as your chunking down a trunk with any sort of diameter. Utterly pointless showing how slow any saw is with a blunt chain.

• @Doc-Cole_Trickle-of-Chainsaws
    @Doc-Cole_Trickle-of-Chainsaws ปีที่แล้ว

Looks like a pretty good gain👍🆙BigGuy

• @crazyfeller5704
    @crazyfeller5704 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Soft hand Steve does all the grinding now?

• @huztlfrance7486
    @huztlfrance7486 ปีที่แล้ว

I'v open and gutted my t435 muffler take the restriction from that intake plastic thing but now it's drinking like crazy is it doing the same to you ?
    The tank is quite small on these saws ( 250 ml ) but can you let me know how much slices of wood you'r able to do with a full tank of mix .
    Thanks

• @novicelumberjack
      @novicelumberjack  ปีที่แล้ว

It isn't my saw. I ported it for someone else, so it's long gone. But if it wasn't clear in this video, I thought that saw was trash. I went back into it like 3 times. Complete rebuild, and port numbers were totally reasonable. Ported and muffler modded, it now runs like it should run in stock form. Ridiculous.

• @huztlfrance7486
      @huztlfrance7486 ปีที่แล้ว

@@novicelumberjack ah ok , i'v used mine for the all afternoon , while i was checking the plug i'v see that the saw was way to rich that probably was why she was drinking like crazy .
      I'v set the carb properly now and she's resonably drinking i mean she's drinking a bit more than stock but you can't expect adding power and consuming less .
      All i can say with just a muffler gutted and the intake modified that saw is a fucking beast 😵

• @eugenecrabs3954
    @eugenecrabs3954 2 ปีที่แล้ว

You and Buckin' need to collab!

• @lassila3
    @lassila3 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Any suggestions for which Carhartt kinda pant to get? Also any other carhartt suggestions? I will visit my friend in a couple of days who has a shop

• @jimholz1102
      @jimholz1102 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Double front loggers, Carhartt no longer makes them with suspender buttons. Try Key or Prison Blues if you want buttons.

• @thef1sh17
    @thef1sh17 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Whack off vs 2511

• @modarkthemauler
      @modarkthemauler 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Definitely considering the 2511 is lighter.

• @timothybyrom5560

Those ain't much of a saw. I would rather have a Mini Mac.

• @yourockmethod2962
    @yourockmethod2962 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Автор видео обманщик! В начале пилил бревно затупившейся цепью, что летела пыль, пила работала на износ, вобщем она и не пилила вовсе, а после "доработки"(кстати, не дорабатывайте воздушную перегородку присоединительной манжеты фильтра, это не влияет на работу пилы), автор видео заточил цепь и пилил бревно, летела стружка

• @timothybyrom5560

A total miss for Husqvarna. They have never had a serious top handle.

• @Houseworksaws
    @Houseworksaws 2 ปีที่แล้ว

It’s a Zenoah design and a complete failure. I’ve had buddies buy them and literally just give them to me because they won’t run or just suck so bad. The anti-vibe is awkward and like you said taking it apart sucks. I love Husqvarna but they’ve NEVER made a good top handle. Stihl has the top handle game on lock down. You definitely made some magic happen with it tho. Nice work

• @runtimmytimer
    @runtimmytimer ปีที่แล้ว +1

I hate my 435t. The dealer said it’s a great saw. No it’s not. I’d rather use my echo 2511t

• @hillbilly4christ638
      @hillbilly4christ638 ปีที่แล้ว

I saw a video where someone got 2.5hp out of the 2511. That little saw is an animal.

• @jackfrosty79ify
    @jackfrosty79ify 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Yup not good