ETD Megara 23-05-2021 - Crash at T1

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 5 ก.ย. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 12

• @Ro6entX
    @Ro6entX 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Glad he was ok and bonus material for next take no prisoners thingy 👍🏻 (wasn’t recording my lates t crash though)

• @konstantinos777
      @konstantinos777  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

There are not going to be any more "no prisoners" videos, now I'm only uploading my own recorded footege.

• @Ro6entX
      @Ro6entX 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@konstantinos777 Understandable

• @urso3000
    @urso3000 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

OMG

• @thanos8527
    @thanos8527 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Το παλικάρι ελπίζω να είναι εντάξει . Όλοι σχεδόν έχουμε αγοράσει οικόπεδο. Τουλάχιστον αυτός το αγόρασε εκεί που επιτρέπεται ....

• @Sergo046
    @Sergo046 3 ปีที่แล้ว

hello dear friend. We are looking forward to the new issue of your work on the selection of motorcycle accidents. We really love your videos and are looking forward to them. Please tell me, it's already been half a year. Will there be any more of these grandiose and masterpiece new releases?

• @konstantinos777

Hello my friend. Thank you for the kind words. As I stated in a post before the previous episode, this would be the last episode.This is because of the TH-cam's "tier"policy which works against true content creators and favors people that they take advantage of to generate profit.

• @Sergo046
      @Sergo046 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@konstantinos777 Yes. Thank you for giving us such a show, and for many of us it was a real school of other people's mistakes. I strongly recommended these collections to all my friends and acquaintances. And I also want to say something .. In the very first issue(2012 change), at 46 minutes and 34 seconds, my house is in Moscow!)) Can you imagine my happiness when I looked without stopping and saw my house and a turn from the bridge I pass every day !! by the way, in this very place my friend fell) turn from the bridge on the descent to the right) it was something! Thanks again!))

• @konstantinos777
      @konstantinos777  3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@Sergo046 Wow, nice surprise to see your place in a random video! :)

• @CAMOYBEPEH-
      @CAMOYBEPEH- 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@konstantinos777 You could create content and upload it to alternative video hosting?
      TH-cam only needs a trailer and follow the link!

• @seafarer_tv
    @seafarer_tv 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Φίλε μου καλησπέρα... Σε έχω πετύχει πολλές φορές στα Μέγαρα.. έχουμε το ίδιο μηχανάκι και θέλω λίγο τα φώτα σου! Έχεις κάποιο λογαριασμό στα social???

• @konstantinos777

Καλημέρα, δεν ασχολούμαι με τα γνωστά social, μπορείς να μου στείλεις email στο "djeproductions" Gmail.