How to rebuild clutch slave cylinder leak - DIY Repair And Restoration VW Vanagon T3

แชร์
ฝัง

ความคิดเห็น • 14

• @bambilala1
    @bambilala1 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks for the info! Greetings from Israel!

• @montanaharkin
    @montanaharkin 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Just rebuilit mine too. That clip was the only hard part :D

• @eg8475
    @eg8475 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Very nice explanatory video, easy to follow, and nothing to really nag about. but from where do you get the seal that was broken?
    i Have several items (calipers, slave cylinders) that need saving, but i found bupkis.

• @BearBoris
      @BearBoris  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Sorry for the late answer! 😬 As I said above, the kit was available at my parts store. I also know a store that specializes in them and that's where I go for brake caliper kits. Ebay is also worth checking. Where are you from?

• @Mckorzi
    @Mckorzi 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great Info 👍
    My question is where to get correct seals an boots from. For instance on a 911 slave cylinder ect?

• @BearBoris
      @BearBoris  3 ปีที่แล้ว

This particular kit was available at my local parts store. There is also a store nearby that specializes in these kits and that's where I go when I am refurbishing brake calipers for example. You can probably also find it on eBay. What year is the Porsche?

• @Mckorzi
      @Mckorzi 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for your quick answer🙏🙏🙏
      It would be for a 1996, 993 and a 2005, 996😉
      Thanks again for the great video

• @BearBoris
      @BearBoris  3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@Mckorzi There is a shop here, that sells individual seals by size. If you can give me the dimensions I'd be more than happy to check for you. =)

• @Mckorzi
      @Mckorzi 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@BearBoris
      Thanks for that. But don’t bother too much.
      Where is home? I,m in Spain but work in aviation and travel the globe, so I should be able to find rubber seals😉
      I just thought they might be a special size for its special job to fulfill. But if they are normal seals then not a problem 👍
      Appreciate your time and help though🙏🙏🙏

• @BearBoris
      @BearBoris  3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@Mckorzi Well depends on what you mean by 'normal'. They have a special skirt @8:05 . I'm in Bulgaria. I'm curious to see if I can find a solution for a Porsche, other than the main dealer. :D

• @gerardsewill7917
    @gerardsewill7917 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Does gear box av to come to change on MITSUBISHI L200 Triton

• @BearBoris
      @BearBoris  5 หลายเดือนก่อน

I don't get your question?