Sandblasting 2023 Kenworth T880

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 18 พ.ค. 2024
  • Sandblasting this basically brand new truck frame is interesting we have done this many times before under warranty for manufactures.
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 6

• @xylismotrish480
    @xylismotrish480 14 วันที่ผ่านมา

Hi frend. I from Russia. You very nise chanel. Good luck.

• @dannyc1657
    @dannyc1657 12 วันที่ผ่านมา

How is the paint on the front half of the frame forward of the cab any better than the rear frame? The OEM prep and powder coat isnt any different in these areas so shouldn’t the frame be repainted as a whole???

• @BlackDiamondSandblasting
      @BlackDiamondSandblasting  11 วันที่ผ่านมา

The actual frame rail it’s self was good it’s all the components like dive shaft, fifth wheel mounting brackets and rear ends that aren’t prepped correctly. They would have liked just them pieces done but not really possible to just blast them spot and make it look good still! In the front part I did the steering box, just didn’t show it.

• @richardvirchow2757
    @richardvirchow2757 12 วันที่ผ่านมา

???
    What warranty works if so why not under the cab as well?
    This work seems that the owner of the semi-truck gets a free rear-end frame paint job for what?
    That's just basically standard wear and tear on the semi-truck frame.
    What is the owner doing with this kind of claim?
    Unless he or she just had a complete rust (o) repair job done, within 3 months although it is an oil truck it is going to rust faster because of the environment in which it works.
    In any case, it is a great job at any rate, I would be happy for a job, too, do.
    Sincerely!
    R.S.V.

• @BlackDiamondSandblasting
      @BlackDiamondSandblasting  11 วันที่ผ่านมา

The actual frame rail is in good shape unless something was rubbing. As far as environment it just runs oil tankers down the highway so really not much out of the normal I’d say! Truck was on the road for about 7 months!
      Thanks for watching.