🔥提升英语听力理解能力!简单的英语故事《Dinner with my old friend 和老朋友的晚餐》第15课 English Learning Story | 英语听力 | 英文故事

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 23 ต.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 8

  • @vivi-oz2xs
    @vivi-oz2xs 22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

    非常感谢,对我来说非常有用

  • @小坡木沐
    @小坡木沐 5 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

    非常贴心!

  • @zhaoivan4163
    @zhaoivan4163 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

    it is useful for me

  • @VividEnglishLearning
    @VividEnglishLearning  6 วันที่ผ่านมา +3

    另外,我已经把课程内容上传到Google Drive Docs:docs.google.com/document/d/1HawnC_oF1iJTVMV2tCSDxEIQsTSINmWSxA9-rK3O8so/edit?usp=sharing

  • @VividEnglishLearning
    @VividEnglishLearning  6 วันที่ผ่านมา +4

    下面这是本节课的课件文稿,如果对您有用的话,欢迎在评论区评论「有用」您的订阅和按赞对我们非常重要!
    《Dinner with my old friend》
    I haven't seen my old friend Tony for about ten years.
    我已经有大约十年没见到我的老朋友托尼了。
    This evening, we've arranged to meet at a restaurant.
    今晚,我们约好了在一家餐馆见面。
    I got to the restaurant early and waited for my old friend to arrive.
    我早早到了餐馆,等着我的老朋友到来。
    I saw him walk in, looking pretty excited.
    我看到他走了进来,显得非常兴奋。
    We gave each other a warm hug.
    我们热情地拥抱了对方。
    "Long time no see! How have you been?" I asked, with a note of excitement in my voice.
    “好久不见!你最近怎么样?”我带着兴奋的语气问道。
    "I'm doing well! It's great to see you again!" He replied.
    “我很好! 再次见到你真好!”他回答道。
    We sat down and had a quick catch-up about how we were both doing.
    我们坐下来,快速聊了一下彼此的近况。
    The waiter came over to take our order.
    服务员走过来准备为我们点单。
    I then remembered that we hadn't placed our order yet.
    这时我才想起我们还没有点单。
    "Can we get two steaks, please?" I told the waiter.
    “我们要两份牛排,谢谢。”我对服务员说。
    While we were waiting for our food, we continued chatting about various topics.
    在等食物的时候,我们继续聊着各种话题。
    He told me about his work and his travels.
    他跟我讲了他的工作和旅行。
    I told him about my family and my new hobbies.
    我告诉他我的家庭和我的新爱好。
    We both had a good laugh as we recalled some amusing memories from our school days.
    当我们回忆起一些学校时的趣事时,我们都大笑了起来。
    "I can't believe how quickly time flies!" He said.
    “我真不敢相信时间过得这么快!”他说。
    "I suppose it's true that nothing really changes." I replied.
    “我想确实如此,很多东西都没怎么变。”我回答道。
    Our food arrived, and we chatted as we ate.
    我们的食物来了,我们一边吃一边聊天。
    I asked, "How is Emily doing? Our old classmate."
    我问:“艾米莉最近怎么样? 我们的老同学。”
    He replied, "I believe she's currently working as a teacher in Canada."
    他回答道:“我想她现在在加拿大当老师。”
    "She already has two kids." Tony said.
    “她已经有两个孩子了。”托尼说。
    I was a little surprised and once again amazed at how quickly time had passed.
    我有点惊讶,再次感叹时间过得真快。
    I was pleased to catch up with Tony.
    我很高兴能和托尼叙旧。
    Once we'd finished our main course, we decided to order some dessert.
    我们吃完主菜后,决定再点些甜点。
    We walked out of the restaurant and went for a walk in a nearby park.
    我们走出餐馆,在附近的公园里散步。
    The breeze came in and we felt very comfortable.
    微风吹来,我们感到非常舒适。
    "I hope we have another chance to get together like this more often." I said.
    “我希望我们能多一些像这样的聚会机会。”我说。
    Life is like a journey, I thought, we are all on the road.
    我想着,生活就像一场旅行,我们都在路上。
    I cherish every time we get together.
    我珍惜每一次的相聚。
    It's a wonderful time in life.
    这是人生中美好的时光。