British Airways Greenwich & Admirals Lounge Review JFK T8

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 14 ต.ค. 2024
  • Part 6 of a series of videos looking at a British Airways Executive Club Tier point run to Las Vegas. Here we take a look at the Greenwich and Admirals Lounges and the route between the two. Suffice to say one was better than the other!
    Music: Lofi Chill Hip-Hop by WinnieTheMoog
    Free download: filmmusic.io/s...
    Licensed under CC BY 4.0: filmmusic.io/s...

ความคิดเห็น • 8

• @user-nx9jf7pu4w
    @user-nx9jf7pu4w 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi...I am enjoying the content and your delivery style. Looking forward to the next one! Cheers...David

• @gazzis
      @gazzis  10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thanks David, much appreciated!

• @redcomusic
    @redcomusic 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Nice tour of the lounges. I'm currently working toward Sapphire level (got Ruby all done) and I want to check these out during JFK flights. Someday I'll do a video on my own tier point run strategy.
    - Red

• @peterrussell2887
    @peterrussell2887 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

I was in the BA lounge in September last year, but it was then the AA flagship lounge i think. And the tasting room was flagship dining
    it had alot more going for it when it was with AA
    I was also on a tier point run to Hawaii 🙂

• @gazzis
      @gazzis  10 หลายเดือนก่อน

I want to try that one day!

• @RandomLifeProductions
    @RandomLifeProductions 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

Love the ba club in nyc…. I’m in the midst of tier point runs beginning…. Got a fantastic upgrade from Chicago to Heathrow for 440…. Good time for upgrades now

• @ukdavepianoman
    @ukdavepianoman 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

America: Service with a smile. AA lounge access staff: Service with a scowl (I've experienced it). Greenwich lounge looked reasonable. Admirals lounge was embarrassing (that children's play area was hilariously bad).

• @JessM5775
    @JessM5775 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Was there last week, food was diabolical, I was so disappointed, I filled up on their tomato soup and cookies! Their hot food looked rank! The chicken was clearly boiled and it didn’t look great 🤢 the rest of the hot food was awful.