Best ESP32 board with AMOLED display - LilyGo T4 S3

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 6 มี.ค. 2024
  • Today, I have a new ESP32 board with an AMOLED display. The board is produced by LilyGo, and this is their top product in the AMOLED line. In this video, I will show you the UI I made for this board, explain how to install and use it, and share all my files and code for the Arduino IDE. I hope you will enjoy.
    PRODUCT LINK: www.lilygo.cc/products/t4-s3?...
    Here is my code: github.com/VolosR/T4AMOLEDui
    Support me on:
    KO-FI ko-fi.com/volosprojects
    PATREON: / volosprojects
    Many thanks to all my supporters; you've made my life easier.
    Thank you!
    #esp32 , #arduino , #developmentboard, #iot, #amoleddisplay
  • วิทยาศาสตร์และเทคโนโลยี

ความคิดเห็น • 188

• @lsdave
    @lsdave หลายเดือนก่อน +187

Would love a video on how you design these dashboards. To go through the entire process

• @ExpressiveImagery
      @ExpressiveImagery หลายเดือนก่อน +5

He actually has made a video on that a few weeks ago I seem to recall. It was very enlightening.

• @RichardNobel
      @RichardNobel หลายเดือนก่อน +6

This example project of his, which includes the programming of touch(screen) buttons, might also interest you: *Let's make Number Dial (Programming Tutorial)*
      th-cam.com/video/Cp95AyyLmx4/w-d-xo.html
      _(if you've not seen it already 😅 )_

• @aviatorbja
      @aviatorbja หลายเดือนก่อน +5

They are indeed, beautiful interfaces

• @AMPProf
      @AMPProf หลายเดือนก่อน

I WANT TO BUY THE UHD disks

• @AMPProf
      @AMPProf หลายเดือนก่อน

Dvd fo live

• @ZeavranElectronics
    @ZeavranElectronics หลายเดือนก่อน +3

That is a beatiful UI, congratulations and thank you!

• @ExpressiveImagery
    @ExpressiveImagery หลายเดือนก่อน +15

Wow, what an amazing product with so many use cases. Thank you for inspiring us with your fantastic UI and also sharing it for us to learn and use.

• @chiparooo
    @chiparooo หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Love the quality of the graphics and the extra real estate. Thanks for sharing!

• @VolosProjects
      @VolosProjects  หลายเดือนก่อน

Thanks for watching!

• @Mike-pi3xu
    @Mike-pi3xu หลายเดือนก่อน +7

Thank you for very pedagogical and informative videos! If you want to increase the frame rate of the larger screen only update the sections that need to, do not push the background, unless it has changed. Encapsulate the different elements. For instance write the label, number and rectangle of income to a small sprite and then push that to the screen. you probably double the frame rate doing that. if you take it one step further you can draw antialiasing rectangles once (in background step) and just use a smaller square to update the different elements. this way you gain two things, organization and performance.

• @djamelqalifa2427
    @djamelqalifa2427 26 วันที่ผ่านมา

Really Amazing job done, thank you for sharing it.

• @pike2k
    @pike2k หลายเดือนก่อน +6

Thanks for this great introduction to T4 display. I managed to cancel my T3-S3 Touch order and will order this instead. You are a great Lilygo ambassador! 🎉

• @VolosProjects
      @VolosProjects  หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Good choice!

• @pike2k
      @pike2k หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@VolosProjects Btw, I'm going to create an adapter board so we can use this with 2.54 mm breadboard. I will post link when it's done!

• @chipko
    @chipko หลายเดือนก่อน +1

That looks amazing! Thanks for covering this. The on of switch is incredibly useful and i have to manually add them for my t display s3.
    Now i want one! I also need to find a waterproof version for my swimming laps counter! I can 3d print a case but probably silicone to add more waterproofing

• @samsonstrike
    @samsonstrike หลายเดือนก่อน +1

THE Perfect THING! right in time for me THX!

• @teebeeonline
    @teebeeonline หลายเดือนก่อน +2

thank you volos projects. 😉keep it up!

• @VolosProjects

Glad you like them!

• @teebeeonline
      @teebeeonline หลายเดือนก่อน

@@VolosProjects absolutely!

• @wxfield
    @wxfield หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Just ordered two! Thanks Volos!!

• @VolosProjects

Hope you enjoy it!

• @valhallanator
    @valhallanator หลายเดือนก่อน

Really beautiful dashboard. Bravo!

• @nicolasghislain2332
    @nicolasghislain2332 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

Small tip: As the polarity of Lipo are reverse you can just swap the pins in the JST connector (remove them carefully). Much easier than resolder new cables.

• @igordasunddas3377
    @igordasunddas3377 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

This is awesome. Especially if one was to make it work with e.g. Tasmota ir something. Love the versatility of it.

• @RichardNobel
    @RichardNobel หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Nice U.I. design (yet again) 😎👍 And it really 'shines' on that AMOLED display. ✨

• @VolosProjects

Thank you Richard

• @markramsell454
    @markramsell454 หลายเดือนก่อน

That is a nice display, it will look good displaying your pics.

• @stephantual
    @stephantual หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Oh these are sooo cool! thanks !

• @tenlittleindians
    @tenlittleindians หลายเดือนก่อน +4

The timing was off releasing this board! I just received the smaller board a couple of days ago but I'm already wanting this bigger unit.
    Your video featuring the attitude sensor is my current interest. That graphic sized to fit this board would be practical to view in an experimental aircraft.
    Another practical application for homebuilt aircraft would be to make a compass display with the ability to enter compass deviation values to correct for shifting magnetic poles. That's a very basic gauge to have in small aircraft.

• @samsonstrike

THX Sir! perfect Design! -PS there are different Memory versions of the TTGO - i couldnt upload the full scetch last time... Always some Input - never stop learning.. 😎

• @ShortBusRejectz
    @ShortBusRejectz 27 วันที่ผ่านมา

Sold out ! I want one this would be fun

• @rossquaresmini5834
    @rossquaresmini5834 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Spettacolo ❤

• @2000jago
    @2000jago หลายเดือนก่อน +5

It's looks great! Your interface is (as usual) fantastic. A little bit expensive for my taste but hopefully the price will come down a bit.

• @VolosProjects
      @VolosProjects  หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Yes, i hope it will, i thing in couple of years AMOLED will be more common on thease boards.

• @larrybud
    @larrybud หลายเดือนก่อน +11

This guy knows how to make a nice UI. How in the world do you mount this in a real application? I think so many of these boards just seem to be for tinkering, but not a real application.

• @VolosProjects

they can be used evrywhere, and they are used evrywhare, on 3dprinters , laser engravers, i helped even woth coffe machines that uses thease screens, i helped with few of them ended in racing cars, planes..... posibilities are endles.

• @larrybud
      @larrybud หลายเดือนก่อน +3

@@VolosProjects Understood that they can be used for one off projects and I have used them for my own projects, but most don't seem to be manufactured for the mass market.
      I'm mainly focusing my comment on the all-in-one board/screen combo. The device your showing has no mounting options from what I can see. So how do you mount it?

• @VolosProjects

@@larrybud i can see your point, yes they are to expensive to mass production devices. It is realy easy to mount in panel, i will show that very soon. But i agrree with you most of boards are hard to mount.

• @SpinStar1956
    @SpinStar1956 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Really cool (as usual) 😊

• @VolosProjects

Thank you! Cheers!

• @thunderinvader9031
    @thunderinvader9031 หลายเดือนก่อน

Wow, really nice board

• @pirir2900
    @pirir2900 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

epic Volo thank you

• @tubeDude48
    @tubeDude48 หลายเดือนก่อน

Very nice Volos! 👍

• @madcow3417
    @madcow3417 หลายเดือนก่อน +7

At this moment I'm compiling a program for a board with a 0.42" display. Watching this video, I'm really starting to question my life choices.

• @mysticmarble94
      @mysticmarble94 หลายเดือนก่อน

Elaborate 🤔

• @VolosProjects

hahah, i know how you feel

• @madcow3417
      @madcow3417 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@mysticmarble94 If I made better choices in life then I'd be working with boards with 4" screens. Maybe even 5" screens.

• @nikthefix8918
      @nikthefix8918 หลายเดือนก่อน

I love those 0.42" displays! They are beautiful in their own way.

• @lainol_4066
    @lainol_4066 หลายเดือนก่อน

Nice for a mini wall panel for home assistant!

• @kennethbeal
    @kennethbeal หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you! That looks like it'd be great to combine with Home Assistant. I'm putting up cameras, and planning to add other sensors and Home Assistant is a nice open source solution that can tie a bunch of things together. Wonder if you might be able to write a dashboard for that device? Yes,. after some quick searching I see someone created a "responsive design" for it, which should fit nicely with the smaller screen. Also there's an "ESPHome" project, merging the Home Assistant with the ESP32. Thanks again!

• @GeekArtisan
    @GeekArtisan หลายเดือนก่อน

太精致了,非常喜欢您的视频,每期必看!

• @Dartheomus
    @Dartheomus หลายเดือนก่อน

This display looks amazing. I agree that it's a bit expensive. I would have to really have a good project to justify it, but I definitely like it!

• @toddbu-WK7L
    @toddbu-WK7L หลายเดือนก่อน +5

Very nice. I'm glad to see that an on/off switch has become a standard addition to many boards. I don't know why it's taken so long to get to this point, but it makes me happy.
    How is your project to get rich going? I always feel like a video isn't complete without you saying that you're going to get rich from your affiliate links. 😁

• @VolosProjects

Tnx. hahahah ,i am still poor my friend, but atleast i can affords new toys and parts with affiliate money.

• @RichardNobel
      @RichardNobel หลายเดือนก่อน

@@VolosProjects Have you tried looking for a job where you can create User Interfaces for embedded products? 😃
      Perhaps you could use this TH-cam channel as a showcase/portfolio, to get a job interview at some company. 😎

• @madwilliamflint
    @madwilliamflint หลายเดือนก่อน

God, that's gorgeous.

• @BlondieSL
    @BlondieSL หลายเดือนก่อน

Now that is nice!
    I love the filet corners.
    Clarity is amazing as is the resolution! I did not see that kind of res happening on such a small screen.
    But at that price point, I'll wait for them to come down. That's just way too expensive for such a small device.
    I can not justify it when for that price, I can buy (and have a bunch) of ESP32 WROOM boards with Nextion 2.4" or 2.8" displays. Even Nextion Enhanced.
    So I'll wait for these T4s to come down in price.. But definitely on my radar now.

• @VolosProjects

agree, i also think proce will go down

• @ulisesramos2570
    @ulisesramos2570 9 วันที่ผ่านมา

Hello Volos, your videos are great, do you know if any of these displays allow multiple simultaneous touches?

• @michaeldrees1639
    @michaeldrees1639 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

I am intrigued by the latest and greatest esp32 displays. Has anyone seen any power usage estimates for using a battery to power this product? I can't seem to find any yet. Thank you for this presentation!

• @ha-cn4wu
    @ha-cn4wu 17 วันที่ผ่านมา

Great video review! is it possible to interface this esp32 within home assistant or esphome? is there i2c bus?

• @dingr
    @dingr หลายเดือนก่อน +3

I got my T4 S3 display about a week ago. I got this one after I had a good experience with their T-Display S3 AMOLED Touch display but found the 1.91-inch display a little too small. I use Squareline Studio for designing the UI and I have a smooth workflow for this. Both boards are up and running as displays for a model airplane weighing and C-of-G scale. The displays on both these AMOLED boards are very beautiful. The only manufacturing defect I have noticed on my T4 S3 that the screen bezel was glued on the screen slightly askew. But it is only noticeable if I draw a thin border on the display or have lines drawn close to the edges of the screen. The smaller display also had a defect where the screen would flicker if pressure was put on one corner of the screen. But after fiddling with the connector ribbon between the board and screen, the problem never happened again.

• @philipershler420
    @philipershler420 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Wow, I used your link to try to purchase this screen. The site shows this item as sold out. I have sent an email to the company to find out if they anticipate obtaining any more.

• @medienmond
    @medienmond หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Get yourself a polarisation filter for your camera to remove reflexions when you capture glass surfaces. If you don't have a camera where you can screw filters on, you can Just tape the filter over your lens.

• @VolosProjects

Thank you, i already ordered one :)

• @medienmond
      @medienmond หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@VolosProjects i watched your Video about the round Display with Alu encoder and ordered some, too. I wrote the manufacturer, asking If je would sponsor some development ro connect that thing to smarthome systems. Have to See what comes around. Thank you for inspireing me in so many ways. I hope you are satisfied with your Filter, please Tell me about your opinion when you have used it...

• @richpeacock
    @richpeacock หลายเดือนก่อน

Lovely

• @inout3394
    @inout3394 หลายเดือนก่อน

Anti reflective filter will be good to see

• @leadf00t
    @leadf00t หลายเดือนก่อน

Beautiful display, great video! Thank you.
    What is the part number for this display ? We may want to make a project for this display that needs a custom PCB design.

• @LimbaZero
    @LimbaZero หลายเดือนก่อน

I think we need more something like stm32 primer2 style devices. touch display + mcu + debugger + battery and gpio header inside with nice handheld case.

• @MrVultureonline
    @MrVultureonline หลายเดือนก่อน

I love your videos. Learned a lot from it about using displays with these mcu's. Do you know any way with these displays to show images that are not in the same resolution as the display? (mostly to scale down jpg images to the resolution of the display). I use the TFT_eSPI.h and the TJpg_Decoder.h library but it seems to only have a way of scaling down in steps of 2, 4 or 8 and for most images that will crop a lot of the images off screen. Perhaps if there is a way you can make a video about this if you are going to use this display as a photoframe...

• @VolosProjects

i am afraid not, way you describes is only one. Basic scaling.

• @MrConsoleSpot
    @MrConsoleSpot หลายเดือนก่อน

Volos, love your designs! I have a question that hopefully you can answer, is it possible to run a local webserver or browser on these with webkit so it would be easier to design the interfaces so those of us without the cpp knowledge like you have are able to make intriguing designs for this? For someone like myself using a html/css/php/javascript stack would be amazing..

• @VolosProjects

i am afraid not, that would be great but it in imposable right now

• @jalmince
    @jalmince หลายเดือนก่อน

Problem with lilygo is that they never have holes in their boards to mount them in you project..!
    As a result you have a beautiful project to hold in you hands!

• @muctop17
    @muctop17 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Oh oh
    €75
    Ouch

• @Maxjoker98
    @Maxjoker98 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Wow, these seem really cool. I really want one of these(or the T-Deck from Lilygo as well) to port Linux to.
    There already is Linux for the ESP32 S3, and I think I could create drivers for the display etc. relatively easily. Just couldn't buy the hardware yet :(

• @VolosProjects

hm, Linux on esp32 , very cool

• @HzGP
    @HzGP 29 วันที่ผ่านมา

Hi, do you think it is possible to use this board as an interface to klipper to monitor a 3d printer ?

• @EasyOne
    @EasyOne หลายเดือนก่อน

nice

• @TheAdamengineering
    @TheAdamengineering 12 วันที่ผ่านมา

nice any opportunity to get you to make a voltage glitcher with a screen ?

• @ilyavictorovich
    @ilyavictorovich หลายเดือนก่อน +1

excellent project, I really liked your work, it is priceless, I really want to see the connection to T4s3 of some modules like GPS compass and BMP280 accelerometer gyroscope, some interesting solutions using LVGL like and subscribe definitely. and if there is a video with the connection of the above-described modules or others to various GPIOs and how it is organized in the code. I'll be waiting for new videos on T4-S3. Thank you.❤

• @josephc.7561
    @josephc.7561 หลายเดือนก่อน

Will you be making one with a case? Or sell STL's for the case?

• @rodrigobarraza
    @rodrigobarraza หลายเดือนก่อน

Great work. Curious, what library or framework are you using to create the user interfaces?

• @VolosProjects

Just tft_espi library and patience.

• @maskedvillainai
    @maskedvillainai หลายเดือนก่อน

They need that for VR

• @what8586
    @what8586 หลายเดือนก่อน

it would be cool to see something like this be used for a assistant chat bot with animated avatar and text to speech connected to a llm running on a local computer

• @samsonstrike

OP EN SOURCE: give and recive more... THX

• @ameliabuns4058
    @ameliabuns4058 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

not much of a usecase for it that i can think of but still very cool :P

• @SANDEEPROCKON
    @SANDEEPROCKON หลายเดือนก่อน

Hey valos , i am new to your channel, do you have anything with these display projects to monitor pc cpu temps and gpu temps.

• @VolosProjects

welcome ,i have one project, but i havent used this device for log time th-cam.com/video/q-s55tHQXSE/w-d-xo.htmlsi=XAf1UvbU6xKRN2PT

• @DelipRao
    @DelipRao หลายเดือนก่อน

What's a good compact rechargeable battery I can use with this?

• @ddv2005
    @ddv2005 หลายเดือนก่อน

Are you sure about power chip? Looks like it is SY6970 but not AXP2101

• @lezbriddon
    @lezbriddon หลายเดือนก่อน

my fav size of screen is around 70x35mm, but not many available.

• @dazealex
    @dazealex หลายเดือนก่อน

can we interface these with a PC to show some stats over USB?

• @zuzukouzina-original
    @zuzukouzina-original หลายเดือนก่อน

“Everyday it’s expensive today” 😂😂😂

• @Really2950
    @Really2950 หลายเดือนก่อน

Price is crazy. There are a lot of esp32s, with screens, you can buy with that money. Even 7” screen is possible!

• @AckzaTV
    @AckzaTV หลายเดือนก่อน

now you just need to find a thin battery that can power it longer than an hour, and we finally have a tiny tablet which no one even makes yet

• @AMPProf
    @AMPProf หลายเดือนก่อน

We need the UHD video set on How to build this dashboard thingy.. Exscuse me COLLECTORS box Set. For play on tv

• @johnhitler2252
    @johnhitler2252 หลายเดือนก่อน

can you run marauder innit?

• @straightup7up
    @straightup7up หลายเดือนก่อน

What a slick UI , how did you design the interface? It looks amazing!

• @VolosProjects

like always, i design them on paper or in some software and then i write bunch drawing functions. there is many reuploads, and many hours of trying colors, fonts and positionsing.

• @omipower9389
    @omipower9389 หลายเดือนก่อน

Can we connect a camera to this?

• @mdmk
    @mdmk หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Does this board work with ESPHome?

• @flyaruu
    @flyaruu หลายเดือนก่อน

Already with the amoled S3 I struggle so much with having enough memory for a framebuffer. This T4 is cool but having a controller with a bit more memory would really be nice.

• @VolosProjects

did you set flash size and partition schematic in IDE?

• @professionalhater2809
    @professionalhater2809 หลายเดือนก่อน

Could this be used as part of a midi controller for music production?

• @samezarus
    @samezarus 19 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Ландан из э кэпитал оф грейт Бритэн ))

• @Texacate
    @Texacate 29 วันที่ผ่านมา

Can the ESP32 handle arcade emulation? That display is sweet !

• @cyberkalak8093
    @cyberkalak8093 หลายเดือนก่อน

👍

• @jimakos75
    @jimakos75 หลายเดือนก่อน

I would like to know if i can use these boards in order to have live data from obd port with kwp1281 protocol ecu golf mk4 gti.

• @VolosProjects

I dont know that, this is esp32 like any other, if esp32 can read ODB port that this can show data.

• @jimakos75
      @jimakos75 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@VolosProjects thank you for the replay

• @christianbryant475
    @christianbryant475 หลายเดือนก่อน

What battery are you using? I’m a noob

• @KarenNakamura1
    @KarenNakamura1 หลายเดือนก่อน

I prefer LCD over AMOLED as I’ve found amoled to fade or burn in over time. Can you try a burn in test?

• @VolosProjects

Are you sure amoled burn, maybe you mix with oled, i have amoled display runing more than year. And brightnes is still same.

• @N4MELEZ
    @N4MELEZ หลายเดือนก่อน

dude im feeling like I live in cyberpunk age watching this video...

• @davehug
    @davehug 4 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Big fan of thonny and micropython and circuit python.

• @trowawayacc
    @trowawayacc หลายเดือนก่อน

Slick. Could i make an android mp3 media player i can load android apps to?

• @piranha1337
      @piranha1337 หลายเดือนก่อน

No, this is a MCU not a SoC. It's like putting android on a Gameboy Color. It won't work. Nice idea though. You could still use this to make a simple MP3 player.

• @mik310s
    @mik310s หลายเดือนก่อน

Can one use this to display PC hardware info? like temp etc, If so how?

• @VolosProjects

yes, it can be done, it needs aditionla software instaled to pc, but it can be done.

• @rarerar
    @rarerar หลายเดือนก่อน

would be a really awesome upgrade for ipod classic screen. (someone plz make this LOL)

• @MaxSMoke777
    @MaxSMoke777 หลายเดือนก่อน

Holy crap! That is just shy of VGA! You could run a DOS emulator and use that like an old PC. Actually, get on that Volos! Run some PC software like Wolfenstein and Doom on that chip!
    Not only would that run DOS, but it would be better spec-ed then any Laptop sold around 2001!

• @nikthefix8918
      @nikthefix8918 หลายเดือนก่อน

And the pixel density is 'retina' for all intents and purposes - to coin the Apple nomenclature.

• @hayden9192
    @hayden9192 หลายเดือนก่อน

power consumption?

• @lawsongx
    @lawsongx 27 วันที่ผ่านมา

WOuld it be possible to use this display for a Bluetooth mp3 player?

• @VolosProjects
      @VolosProjects  27 วันที่ผ่านมา

Yes, it is possible, it will took lots of cooding, but it can be done

• @SlinkyD
    @SlinkyD หลายเดือนก่อน

The real story is how you do wat you do. Everything has a polish not seen even in "professional" stuff.
    Why some company haven't sent you a 3D printer is a bigger story when I think a lil more.

• @VolosProjects

Thank you, i got two 3d printers, but i decided i will not review them anymore, i am not expert to talk abot 3d printers. I dont use them, becouse it is slow, and i dojt like feel an look of 3d printed models.

• @tortiztortiz
    @tortiztortiz หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi Volos, this is another amazing video, but I wanted to ask you a question why are you using TFT_eSPI instead LVGL. I'm starting to develop some dashboards and I don't know which is better? Please, can you give your opinion?

• @VolosProjects

Thank you, when you talking about lvgl do you mean using just plain lvgl or using lvgl + sqareline studio?

• @tortiztortiz
      @tortiztortiz หลายเดือนก่อน

@@VolosProjects I don't know which is the best way. I see a lot of videos people using LVGL + Squareline, but the Master (you), still works with plain TFT_eSPI. I'm missing something? Is there any reason for that? Thank you

• @DimiEG
    @DimiEG หลายเดือนก่อน

I always watch your videos with interest. Question: Why do you always use Arduino and ignore esp-idf? Is it possible to build the same beautiful interfaces using esp-idf? Thanks

• @VolosProjects

Yes, evrything this is posible in platform io and in esp-idf. My goal is to show people easiest way to program thease boards, and arduino ide is stil simplest to configure. It is not best way.

• @blueboy9680
    @blueboy9680 หลายเดือนก่อน

Would anyone know if I would be able to connect an external spi device to this ?

• @VolosProjects

ofcourse, you will only make sure that second device is 3.3v level

• @reinholdu9909
    @reinholdu9909 หลายเดือนก่อน

Wow ...big little new screen + voloUI ... but _(still)_ difficult to install due to USB Plug sticking out ;/

• @jankomuzykant1844
    @jankomuzykant1844 หลายเดือนก่อน

2:04 It should be megabytes not megabits or I misunderstood something 🤔

• @Aloha1990uii
    @Aloha1990uii 29 วันที่ผ่านมา

Is it possible to charge the battery via USB-C ?

• @VolosProjects
      @VolosProjects  29 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

Yes, there is built in charger ic

• @givou7479
    @givou7479 หลายเดือนก่อน

💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

• @thomasschmidt9264
    @thomasschmidt9264 หลายเดือนก่อน

Your video made the T4 S3 display 'Sold out' 8-(

• @VolosProjects

yes, it seems it is

• @alexcust3791
    @alexcust3791 หลายเดือนก่อน

esp32 supports receiving information from apps like gmail, twitter/X from other devices, only the subjects at least? congrats from Brazil

• @VolosProjects

Yes it does, you just need correct Api

• @DoubleDipChipsOfficial
    @DoubleDipChipsOfficial 27 วันที่ผ่านมา

Can a camera module be added?

• @VolosProjects
      @VolosProjects  27 วันที่ผ่านมา

yes it can, but this screen is not best choice for that, resolution is to high

• @DoubleDipChipsOfficial
      @DoubleDipChipsOfficial 26 วันที่ผ่านมา

Thank you!