Scopo Studios
    www.scopostudio...
    Hot Rod Cameras
    hotrodcameras.com
    CinemaTechnic
    cinematechnic.com
    Lens Provided By:
    brainboxcamera...
    After the success of our first test (The Ultimate Vintage Lens Test), we set out to make an even bigger and better lens test for the filmmaking community. The Ultimate Anamorphic Lens Test is the biggest and most comprehensive of its kind. With thirteen brands of today's best anamorphic glass, we tested some of the best, most exotic and expensive lenses to some of the rarest and oldest lenses, to some of the cheapest adaptors and more economical zooms to prototypes.
    With over 400 individual tests performed over the course of 3 days, we have created over 130 individual videos in 4K for you to compare in a side-by-side 4x quad player. We hope this will help you and others make better informed decisions when it comes to what type of lens you want for your next project.
    FULL LIST:
    Angenieux Optimo 44-440mm T4.5 AS-2 Anamorphic Zoom
    ARRI / Zeiss Master Anamorphic
    Atlas Lens Co. Orion Series Anamorphic
    Cineovision Anamorphic
    Cooke Anamorphic /i Special Flare
    Elite Anamorphic
    Hawk V-Lite Vintage `74 Anamorphic
    Iscorama Pre-36 Anamorphic Lens Adapter with Nikon AI
    Kowa Cine Prominar Anamorphic
    Lomo Round-Front Anamorphic
    Panavision Auto-Panatar Anamorphic
    P+S Technik 35-70mm T3.2 Cinemascope Zoom
    Todd AO High-Speed Anamorphic
    Blog | blog.sharegrid...
    Facebook | / sharegrid
    Twitter | / sharegrid
    Instagram | / sharegrid
    Pinterest | / sharegrid

ความคิดเห็น • 6

• @blainemarcano
    @blainemarcano ปีที่แล้ว +2

The performance of this lens is amazing. Zero distortion on the edges. Absolutely jaw dropping.

• @AbdalaBrothers
    @AbdalaBrothers 4 ปีที่แล้ว +4

You guys are the true MVP🔥🔥🔥

• @Badutspringer
    @Badutspringer 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

What beats me is how the woman in these examples get’s younger and younger over the years

• @fouroozesh
    @fouroozesh 4 ปีที่แล้ว +9

it’s better to compile the videos into a single video, instead of uploading them individually. now i cannot see other videos i’m following on subscriptions page. it made me feel to unfollow your channel.
    they’re great contents, but if you organize them into a single video it would be more useful. organize them into focal length, for e.g. show canon 24mm, arri 24mm, sigma 24mm and so on. then show the next focal length (35mm) and so on.
    if you can show them side to side in window mode it would be even better like 4 windows in 4k upload). it will help viewers better seeing the comparisons for what lens to buy and obviously, you can put your affiliate links to earn more money.

• @ShareGrid
      @ShareGrid  4 ปีที่แล้ว

You can watch them side by side here www.sharegrid.com/quadplayer

• @narrowistheway77
    @narrowistheway77 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Am I the only one who thinks these are the least anamorphic looking anamorphic lenses out there?