下面是本节课程的文字稿,如果对您有帮助,欢迎点赞订阅!欢迎点击以下链接加入频道会员,您的支持将是我们持续创作更多内容的动力!th-cam.com/channels/swHApHC-Y4RMXPCL7Yv0OA.htmljoin 《A Visit to the Vet》 I am Sarah, and I have a lovely orange cat named Milo. 我是莎拉,我有一只可爱的橘猫,叫做米洛。 One morning, I notice Milo isn't eating his breakfast. 一天早上,我发现米洛不吃早饭。 His usual energetic behavior seems different today. 他平时活力充沛的样子今天变得不一样了。 I check his temperature and find it's a bit high. 我检查他的体温,发现有点发烧。 Worried about his health, I call the veterinary clinic. 担心他的健康,我打电话给宠物诊所。 The receptionist schedules an appointment for 2 P.M. 接待员安排了下午2点的预约。 I put Milo in his carrier, but he doesn't want to go in. 我把米洛放进猫箱,但他不想进去。 After some gentle coaxing, he finally enters the carrier. 经过一番温柔的哄劝,他终于进入了猫箱。 We take a taxi to the veterinary clinic. 我们坐出租车去宠物诊所。 Milo meows softly during the entire ride. 米洛在整个车程中轻声喵喵叫。 At the clinic, several other pets are waiting too. 在诊所里,其他几只宠物也在等待。 A friendly golden retriever wags his tail at us. 一只友好的金毛犬对我们摇尾巴。 The nurse calls Milo's name after twenty minutes. 二十分钟后,护士叫到了米洛的名字。 We enter the examination room where Dr. Amy waits. 我们进入检查室,艾米医生在那里等候。 Dr. Amy gently takes Milo out of his carrier. 艾米医生轻轻地把米洛从猫箱中抱出来。 She checks his temperature and listens to his heart. 她检查他的体温,听他的心跳。 Milo stays surprisingly calm during the examination. 米洛在检查过程中出奇地平静。 The doctor feels his stomach and checks his throat. 医生触摸他的腹部并检查他的喉咙。 She discovers Milo has a minor throat infection. 她发现米洛得了轻微的喉咙感染。 Dr. Amy prescribes some medicine for him. 艾米医生给他开了一些药。 She shows me how to give him the medicine properly. 她教我如何正确地给他服药。 The nurse gives Milo a small treat for being good. 护士给表现很好的米洛一个小零食。 I pay for the visit at the front desk. 我在前台付了诊费。 Back home, Milo seems relieved to be in familiar surroundings. 回到家后,米洛似乎因为回到熟悉的环境而松了一口气。 I prepare a comfortable bed for him to rest. 我为他准备了一个舒适的床铺休息。 Following the doctor's instructions, I give him his medicine. 按照医生的指示,我给他服药。 Throughout the evening, I keep checking on him. 整个晚上,我都在查看他的情况。 By bedtime, Milo starts showing interest in his food again. 到睡觉时间时,米洛开始对食物有兴趣了。 Over the next few days, he gradually returns to his playful self. 在接下来的几天里,他逐渐恢复了往日活泼的样子。 This experience makes me realize how important pet healthcare is. 这次经历让我意识到宠物保健的重要性。
下面是本节课程的文字稿,如果对您有帮助,欢迎点赞订阅!欢迎点击以下链接加入频道会员,您的支持将是我们持续创作更多内容的动力!th-cam.com/channels/swHApHC-Y4RMXPCL7Yv0OA.htmljoin
《A Visit to the Vet》
I am Sarah, and I have a lovely orange cat named Milo.
我是莎拉,我有一只可爱的橘猫,叫做米洛。
One morning, I notice Milo isn't eating his breakfast.
一天早上,我发现米洛不吃早饭。
His usual energetic behavior seems different today.
他平时活力充沛的样子今天变得不一样了。
I check his temperature and find it's a bit high.
我检查他的体温,发现有点发烧。
Worried about his health, I call the veterinary clinic.
担心他的健康,我打电话给宠物诊所。
The receptionist schedules an appointment for 2 P.M.
接待员安排了下午2点的预约。
I put Milo in his carrier, but he doesn't want to go in.
我把米洛放进猫箱,但他不想进去。
After some gentle coaxing, he finally enters the carrier.
经过一番温柔的哄劝,他终于进入了猫箱。
We take a taxi to the veterinary clinic.
我们坐出租车去宠物诊所。
Milo meows softly during the entire ride.
米洛在整个车程中轻声喵喵叫。
At the clinic, several other pets are waiting too.
在诊所里,其他几只宠物也在等待。
A friendly golden retriever wags his tail at us.
一只友好的金毛犬对我们摇尾巴。
The nurse calls Milo's name after twenty minutes.
二十分钟后,护士叫到了米洛的名字。
We enter the examination room where Dr. Amy waits.
我们进入检查室,艾米医生在那里等候。
Dr. Amy gently takes Milo out of his carrier.
艾米医生轻轻地把米洛从猫箱中抱出来。
She checks his temperature and listens to his heart.
她检查他的体温,听他的心跳。
Milo stays surprisingly calm during the examination.
米洛在检查过程中出奇地平静。
The doctor feels his stomach and checks his throat.
医生触摸他的腹部并检查他的喉咙。
She discovers Milo has a minor throat infection.
她发现米洛得了轻微的喉咙感染。
Dr. Amy prescribes some medicine for him.
艾米医生给他开了一些药。
She shows me how to give him the medicine properly.
她教我如何正确地给他服药。
The nurse gives Milo a small treat for being good.
护士给表现很好的米洛一个小零食。
I pay for the visit at the front desk.
我在前台付了诊费。
Back home, Milo seems relieved to be in familiar surroundings.
回到家后,米洛似乎因为回到熟悉的环境而松了一口气。
I prepare a comfortable bed for him to rest.
我为他准备了一个舒适的床铺休息。
Following the doctor's instructions, I give him his medicine.
按照医生的指示,我给他服药。
Throughout the evening, I keep checking on him.
整个晚上,我都在查看他的情况。
By bedtime, Milo starts showing interest in his food again.
到睡觉时间时,米洛开始对食物有兴趣了。
Over the next few days, he gradually returns to his playful self.
在接下来的几天里,他逐渐恢复了往日活泼的样子。
This experience makes me realize how important pet healthcare is.
这次经历让我意识到宠物保健的重要性。
😊😊😊
@huachunzhong2980 🌹❤️❤️
老师;什么时候有书卖?
每次都要抄一遍,记忆力差,生词太多。谢谢!
@@tophuang8095 感谢你的喜欢和这么认真的学习!我们正在整理电子书,预计这一两周之内就会发布,到时候您可以打印出来对照学习。请持续关注我们,一旦有进展我会在社区里面告诉你们!