【附上本节课的完整文字讲稿,若本文档能为您的学习提供助力,欢迎您点击订阅按钮并打开小铃铛。感谢您一如既往的支持!】 I open the office door at 8 AM. 我早上8点打开办公室的门。 My boss points to the broken projector. 老板指着坏掉的投影仪。 "Fix this before the meeting!" he says. “在会议前修好它!”他说。 I push the power button again and again. 我反复按电源键。 The screen stays dark like a sleeping bear. 屏幕像睡着的熊一样漆黑。 My friend Tom brings his toolbox. 我的朋友汤姆带来了工具箱。 We check all the cables together. 我们一起检查所有电线。 One wire looks loose under the table. 桌下有根电线看起来松了。 Tom tightens it with a silver screwdriver. 汤姆用银色螺丝刀拧紧它。 The projector light suddenly turns on! 投影仪灯突然亮了! But now the colors look all wrong. 但现在颜色全都不对。 Blue faces! Green trees! Red skies! 蓝色的脸!绿色的树!红色的天空! We laugh at the funny pictures. 我们对着滑稽图片大笑。 Tom finds the color settings menu. 汤姆找到颜色设置菜单。 He changes "Cool" to "Warm". 他把“冷色”改成“暖色”。 Everything looks normal again. 一切恢复正常。 The meeting starts right on time. 会议准时开始。 Charts and numbers show perfectly. 图表和数字完美显示。 Boss gives me a thumbs-up. 老板给我竖大拇指。 After work, Tom and I drink soda. 下班后,我和汤姆喝汽水。 "We make a good team!" he smiles. “我们是好搭档!”他笑着说。 I buy new cables tomorrow. 我第二天买了新电线。 Now all projectors work well. 现在所有投影仪都好用了。 Boss calls me "Tech Helper". 老板叫我“技术小帮手”。 Tom teaches me more fixes. 汤姆教我更多修理方法。 We fix the copy machine next. 我们接着修好了复印机。 Paper jams make us laugh. 卡纸让我们发笑。 Office work becomes more fun. 办公室工作变得更有趣。 I learn something new each day. 我每天学到新东西。 Problems become small adventures. 问题变成了小冒险。
【附上本节课的完整文字讲稿,若本文档能为您的学习提供助力,欢迎您点击订阅按钮并打开小铃铛。感谢您一如既往的支持!】
I open the office door at 8 AM.
我早上8点打开办公室的门。
My boss points to the broken projector.
老板指着坏掉的投影仪。
"Fix this before the meeting!" he says.
“在会议前修好它!”他说。
I push the power button again and again.
我反复按电源键。
The screen stays dark like a sleeping bear.
屏幕像睡着的熊一样漆黑。
My friend Tom brings his toolbox.
我的朋友汤姆带来了工具箱。
We check all the cables together.
我们一起检查所有电线。
One wire looks loose under the table.
桌下有根电线看起来松了。
Tom tightens it with a silver screwdriver.
汤姆用银色螺丝刀拧紧它。
The projector light suddenly turns on!
投影仪灯突然亮了!
But now the colors look all wrong.
但现在颜色全都不对。
Blue faces! Green trees! Red skies!
蓝色的脸!绿色的树!红色的天空!
We laugh at the funny pictures.
我们对着滑稽图片大笑。
Tom finds the color settings menu.
汤姆找到颜色设置菜单。
He changes "Cool" to "Warm".
他把“冷色”改成“暖色”。
Everything looks normal again.
一切恢复正常。
The meeting starts right on time.
会议准时开始。
Charts and numbers show perfectly.
图表和数字完美显示。
Boss gives me a thumbs-up.
老板给我竖大拇指。
After work, Tom and I drink soda.
下班后,我和汤姆喝汽水。
"We make a good team!" he smiles.
“我们是好搭档!”他笑着说。
I buy new cables tomorrow.
我第二天买了新电线。
Now all projectors work well.
现在所有投影仪都好用了。
Boss calls me "Tech Helper".
老板叫我“技术小帮手”。
Tom teaches me more fixes.
汤姆教我更多修理方法。
We fix the copy machine next.
我们接着修好了复印机。
Paper jams make us laugh.
卡纸让我们发笑。
Office work becomes more fun.
办公室工作变得更有趣。
I learn something new each day.
我每天学到新东西。
Problems become small adventures.
问题变成了小冒险。
This program has made me well progress in my English.
Thanks a lot! ❤️❤️❤️