Trail / Game Camera Review - CamPark T85

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 7 ก.ย. 2024
  • Was given the opportunity to check out and review the CamPark T85 Trail Cam. In this video I go over the features of this camera, my opinions on its strengths and weakness, as well as share some great clips I captured with it
    Get the camera here:
    www.campark.ne...
    #campark #trailcamera #gamecamera

ความคิดเห็น • 15

• @johnk9698
    @johnk9698 ปีที่แล้ว

I would like to thank you for all your video content. I fish the Saint Clair river and lower lake Huron probably 5 days a week from ice up to ice out. I'm a retired guide. My father guided lake saint clair from 1936-1969. I started in 1969 in northern Michigan and then in port Huron in 1986 until 2019. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• @CarlOutside
      @CarlOutside  ปีที่แล้ว

Thank-you and you're welcome, glad you are enjoying them

• @johnmccormick175
    @johnmccormick175 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great photos,thanks for sharing and stay safe--Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!

• @brett_Thorpe
    @brett_Thorpe ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great video. Good trail cam. Thanks for sharing !!

• @CarlOutside
      @CarlOutside  ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks for watching!

• @glg3945
    @glg3945 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice review 👌. Peace and good fortune and good health to you and your family. 😃 Happy Holidays ❤️ 🎉

• @gunfisher4661
    @gunfisher4661 ปีที่แล้ว +1

That grainy look is because of the brightness and focus of the IR light. But you also didn`t mention if the IR light was of the no glo type.

• @CarlOutside
      @CarlOutside  ปีที่แล้ว

Sorry, It has the no glo type IR

• @angler2058
    @angler2058 ปีที่แล้ว

👍🖐Take care Carl. Merry Christmas.

• @CarlOutside

Same to you, have a Happy New Year!

• @johnj620.
    @johnj620. ปีที่แล้ว

👍👍

• @theunluckyfisherman4845
    @theunluckyfisherman4845 ปีที่แล้ว

Hey man big fan of the vids, just curious, wheres the whitefish centerpin vid? Editting sucks i get it just looking forward to it bro. Cheers

• @CarlOutside

LOL, its getting close, hopefully within the week they will be out, there will be 2 parts