FINALLY - LIZ'S REVIEW OF THE NEW HOLLAND T5 140

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 25 ส.ค. 2024
  • A belated video from the summer when Liz drove the T5 loading bales.

ความคิดเห็น • 42

• @mukymik6414
    @mukymik6414 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Nicely done Mrs Saunders, a good job done.

• @gmartin8240
    @gmartin8240 ปีที่แล้ว +7

Well done Liz , another full and comprehensive review of the T5 . Great driving and skill. 👍🚜🔧

• @johnberry1107
    @johnberry1107 ปีที่แล้ว +4

One or the other of a farm couple are the brains, typically. Sometimes there are two. Good content. Thank you.

• @derekdee9592
    @derekdee9592 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Skilled lady made it look easy !

• @fredharrowven1040
    @fredharrowven1040 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Hi Liz, It’s very nice to see you again at last, Yes I am not to Sure if you Sui the tractor or the tractor suit you what ever you look very nice hope to see more of you in the videos in the Future, You take care of yourself and stay safe and well.

• @kennethgreen2829
    @kennethgreen2829 ปีที่แล้ว +2

A great review fron an experienced operator, well worth waiting for. Nice one Liz.

• @madeljacky
    @madeljacky ปีที่แล้ว +3

Good review of the T5 by someone who actually works with it in a real environment, well done Liz.

• @patkelly7999
    @patkelly7999 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Mighty job Liz and Flo, and a great review too, fair play🙏👍🙂

• @billupstateny9151
    @billupstateny9151 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Nice to see Liz behind the wheel🚜🐄🍶👌

• @bobpaterson1845
    @bobpaterson1845 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Great video Liz for someone that didn't do loader work you made short work of getting the hang of it 🤔👌 👍

• @farmerfuller87
    @farmerfuller87 ปีที่แล้ว +5

your a bloody good hand on that liz you talk your self down fantastic review. we want more liz videos.

• @peterstevens127
    @peterstevens127 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great to see you back, we need to see more of you

• @petewilliams7425
    @petewilliams7425 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Good to hear and see a lady's comment and trying out and commenting on some of your equipment,good one Liz.

• @stephenmeehan9961
    @stephenmeehan9961 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Good to see that you got on well with the auto box and you seemed to enjoy this loading work. Some tractors these days are not always designed with the drivers ease in mind but more of a screen focused system which isn't for everyone. When you can handle the combine this is only a toy to you. Great video Liz.

• @michaelweatherhead9470
    @michaelweatherhead9470 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Liz can get it done 👍👍✅ thanks for the video Liz doing a great job. Take care of yourself and George ❤️❤️❤️ it.

• @englishmaninengland4591
    @englishmaninengland4591 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Merry Christmas Liz & George.

• @davidanderson7776
    @davidanderson7776 ปีที่แล้ว +3

It amazes me how loader tractors are so more highly specced than they used to be

• @kevinwillis9126
    @kevinwillis9126 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks Liz loved the vid... Take care...

• @2626stephen
    @2626stephen ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice one from the summer liz nice machine and you can hadel it well

• @keithnewby7949
    @keithnewby7949 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Well.done liz a nother through and comprehensive report on the T 5 looks a very good bit of kit

• @lukeduffy2158
    @lukeduffy2158 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great job Liz no bother to ya.👌👌👌

• @svengranzow3702
    @svengranzow3702 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hallo george Nice Film with liz and from the new Holland t5.its a good Allround machine for a Lot of works on the farm. New Holland tested a LNG t7 in Amerika have i read in agrartoday a good Magazin

• @charleshart6992
    @charleshart6992 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Excellent review Liz!

• @shaynelammas9413
    @shaynelammas9413 ปีที่แล้ว +2

IT looks a really nice Tractor Liz and l like the fact is automatic would be really easy too use tho . But a lot of Tractor brands too choose from especially know the cost and fuel efficiency are are a big factor along with parts and Servings too really

• @DJC995
    @DJC995 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Nice One Liz Thanks again

• @michaellorio9774
    @michaellorio9774 ปีที่แล้ว +2

re bonjour George et Liz belle vidéo 😍👍👍👍

• @beyondnow1600
    @beyondnow1600 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great vid nice one Liz 👍

• @colincampbell3679
    @colincampbell3679 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Hey George & Liz of course. do you ever have a counterweight on the back of the tractors when picking up those heavy bales? I looking at the tractor as it picked up two and it sure looked
    like it needed a weight at the rear just for safety! I know the counterweights do have a trailer hatch on their back so you could still use a trailer. nice seeing Liz liking the new Tractor.

• @sandymcghee3328
    @sandymcghee3328 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Great video Liz did you like the NH t5 140👍👍👍👍👍

• @jonnycsuperplumb765
    @jonnycsuperplumb765 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Nothing like small hands on ya Joystick 😉😀

• @whome9936
    @whome9936 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

Note that there are two different T5s, depending on transmission choice. One is larger and better spec'd, which she is driving here. It's a 4-poster. The T5 electro command might as well be named something else. It is smaller and altogether different. It's a 6-poster. I have no idea why manufacturers do this, but you see it everywhere.

• @christopherbignell3342
    @christopherbignell3342 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Good video 👍

• @petelamps6055
    @petelamps6055 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Great video Liz! So is this machine something you’d like in the fleet? I’d like to try one out, I hear the gearboxes are brilliant

• @JonDingle
    @JonDingle ปีที่แล้ว +1

If l was in the market for a tractor l would choose the CASE version of the New Holland. Interesting video though.

• @alexthomas637
    @alexthomas637 ปีที่แล้ว +1

😎😎😎👍

• @geraldbeard856
    @geraldbeard856 ปีที่แล้ว

It's such flat land on your farm....... so you don't get to try out the stability of a tractor and loader. where i'm to in Devon a stable tractor and loader is very important also you haven't got the steep hills like we have. it's often a compromise with loader tractors i think....... you want something small enough to mannouvre around sheds and yards but something with a bit of power for pulling loads . The T5 range look the best range to me for loader work

• @dog6963
    @dog6963 ปีที่แล้ว

Is the shuffle for forward and reserve control on the loader joystick?
    The T5 cap isn't that roomie

• @tractortanker9169
    @tractortanker9169 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice good

• @popko12345
    @popko12345 ปีที่แล้ว +1

nice tho cie jou at the tractor liz

• @user-yg8xe8qd8u
    @user-yg8xe8qd8u ปีที่แล้ว +1

こんにちは。
    素敵です。
    トラクターを乗りこなし、まいしんしている。
    まだ、日本の農業は、男尊女卑の傾向があります。
    ほんの少しづつですが、変化はありますけど。
    まだまだです。
    頑張って下さい。

• @rangeroverl322
    @rangeroverl322 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Another great video from Liz and not a combine. Lovely job. Take care and a Merry Christmas to you and the family ☃️☃️