Time to Drop the Rear Differential on VW T4, Drop on T4 Tutorial,VW T4 Maintenance,Service on VW T4.

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 21 ต.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 7

• @WannabeOverlander
    @WannabeOverlander  7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

More than 70% of my video viewers are not yet subscribed to my channel. By subscribing you help the search engine to present my videos to a larger audience. Thanks 👋🏻🤠 You can do it here ⬇️
    www.youtube.com/@WannabeOverlander?sub_confirmation=1

• @sampettersfanvids3246
    @sampettersfanvids3246 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

⚙ Cool

• @DiviDiviChannel
    @DiviDiviChannel 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hello where di you get the rear differential carriage beams?

• @WannabeOverlander
      @WannabeOverlander  5 หลายเดือนก่อน

My syncro is original and beams was there. I only refurbished those. There is couple of previous videos where you can see the task. I drilled off the lower sheet metal and sandblasted those. By the way, there is one company who sell new those sheet metals, but I didn't buy for this. Try search: Wheeliams Volkswagen T4 Syncro Rear Cross Member Repair Panels

• @WannabeOverlander
      @WannabeOverlander  5 หลายเดือนก่อน

th-cam.com/video/7_2OOVw_TqQ/w-d-xo.html

• @RajonSourob-fj8pe
    @RajonSourob-fj8pe 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Sir, you have used some tags in this video but you won't get more views. because people don't search TH-cam for this keyword. So if you want to improve your channel, first you need to set up your channel professionally. Then your videos. Title Description and SEO to be done. Then you will get good results in a few days. If you need any help you can contact me.

• @WannabeOverlander
      @WannabeOverlander  7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thanks for the info 👋🏻🤠