Installing Mower Deck Wash Port in Craftsman T100

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 17 มี.ค. 2021
  • Amazon Deck Wash Port: amzn.to/3eOi1Q5
    My 3M Worktunes: amzn.to/38F9riw
    It needed a little modification to fit my Craftsman T100 mower deck but so far I'm happy with the results. Hope this helps someone. Happy mowing!
    Spreading some lime with this mower: • Spreading LIME to prev...
    Find out more about our story at onFIREfamily.com
    Music by: bensound.com
    “This video contains affiliate links. If you click on one of them, and make a purchase I’ll receive a commission.“
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 28

• @whitehat765
    @whitehat765 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Mine came with it. Didn't know what it was..thanks 😊

• @onFIREouttakes
      @onFIREouttakes  3 หลายเดือนก่อน

You’re welcome 😊

• @Flowshow88
    @Flowshow88 ปีที่แล้ว +1

As soon as I get done mowing I take my deck off, sweep it, stand it on its side, and then I spray it with dish soap and water and wipe it down. The whole process takes about 10 minutes and keeps it looking brand spanking new 👌🏽

• @onFIREouttakes
      @onFIREouttakes  ปีที่แล้ว

Will probably last forever with that regimen. Thanks for sharing!

• @dash1645
    @dash1645 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great vid! Very helpful! Thank u!

• @onFIREouttakes
      @onFIREouttakes  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Glad it was helpful! Thanks for watching!

• @---bl6px
    @---bl6px 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great video man. Keep it up!

• @DropTopMike
    @DropTopMike 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I ran into the same hole issue that you did and I did the same fix. What I noticed on other videos is that the water nozzle should shoot water towards the middle of the mower to wash both side, but what happens on this one is it shoots water towards the front of that one side. If you rotate it to spray towards the middle, the water spray will hit the deck casing and deflect straight down. :( i should have gone DIY with a 55" long 1/2" pvc with a hose adapter and a bunch of small holes. Same cost, time, but better results.

• @jdhardy79
    @jdhardy79 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

cant tell if you do, but put your deck all the way down in the lowest position for best results. I came to see what you did about the hole not lining up. Seems easy enough!

• @onFIREouttakes
      @onFIREouttakes  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks! Yes, I drop it down and it works much better that way!

• @patgamble3217
    @patgamble3217 16 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

Next time lower your table .k to number one as low as it goes. It will clean better.

• @railroad9000
    @railroad9000 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Holding that part with pliers would have been safer!

• @NJNinni
    @NJNinni 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Mine didn't line up either and I did the exact same thing. You'd think they would know this when they make and test them before putting them out.

• @Chris-5446
    @Chris-5446 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I assumed the fitting was threaded and screwed into the deck before i watched your vid. Good info. Thanks for sharing. Btw, i thought when cleaning, you're supposed to have blades spinning and deck all the way down. Any thoughts on this?

• @onFIREouttakes
      @onFIREouttakes  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yes. Blade on and deck down against a flat surface. I was just trying to not make a mess on my driveway in the video.

• @johnbrooke2764
    @johnbrooke2764 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I just purchased a t100 from Lowes got home upon staring to mow I notice deck was shaking returned to lowes all the mowers had shaking decks. This does not seems normal might be idler pulley shaking any help, thanks

• @onFIREouttakes

Sorry, never had that problem. Doesn’t seem right to me.

• @onFIREouttakes

Maybe someone at that particular location assembling wrong?

• @tHOMAS6773
    @tHOMAS6773 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

It’s mad for Husqvarna mower

• @onFIREouttakes

Yeah, but with the quick mod it fits many mower decks (and cheaper). Thanks.

• @spychiatrist3045
    @spychiatrist3045 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Amazon's not a good source for the universal kit made by Arnold or MTD or whoever. Literally any big box store has the MTD kit, you got some weird Chinese crap that doesn't line up.

• @onFIREouttakes
      @onFIREouttakes  หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thanks for the tip!

• @spychiatrist3045
      @spychiatrist3045 หลายเดือนก่อน

Sure and it appears I might be slightly mistaken in that the kit you got is perfect for a Husqvarna, but anyway for future reference since MTD/Stanley Black & Decker own Craftsman and Arnold, that would be the way to go next time. I just installed mine on my Murray without a struggle. 🙂 Cheers