TYM Tractor T25 vs T264

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 1 มิ.ย. 2024
  • TYM Tractor T25 vs. TYM T264. TYM Tractors has put out a new tractor in the subcompact to compact market. The T25 is not just new skin but an updated tractor. Follow us in the video as we show some of the new features. I can't wait to put the flail mower on the tractor. The TYM T25 is a premium tractor.
    See more of our videos here: th-cam.com/users/TonysTracto...
    LET'S CONNECT :)
    ✩ Facebook Page - / tonystractor
    ✩ Facebook: / portablesawmilltips
    ✩ Website - www.tonystractoradventure.com
    ✩ Instagram - / tonystractoradventure1
    Learn more about TYM Tractor: tym-tractors.com/
    Send Packages to:
    Tony's Tractor Adventure
    230-B Tyson Ave. #386
    Paris, TN 38242
    Learn more about Hardee: www.hardeebyevh.com/rotary-mo...
    Learn more about Blacks Creek Innovations: www.blackscreek.ca/
    Learn more about Precision Manufacturing: precisionmfg.com/
    Legal Info: This channel is owned and operated by Tony and Tanja Lay. Inspired Videography, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
    Sponsors: TYM Tractors, Harbor Freight, Big Tool Rack, Blacks Creek Innovations, Precision Manufacturing
    #tymtractors

ความคิดเห็น • 197

• @jay061187
    @jay061187 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Great walk through, I just got my new tym t25 3 weeks ago and am loving it. Running a 60" rototiller and box blade, does it without breaking a sweat. Great tractor all around, couldn't be happier. Bonus it was 6k less than the equivalent deere. Keep up the great vids bud and am looking forward to seeing the 3rd function install and the back hoe. Thanks

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 ปีที่แล้ว

I received the top light kit yesterday. I am going to show a video on installing the kit.

• @GreenMountainDIYGuy
    @GreenMountainDIYGuy 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

That’s a sweet tractor. Great review and love all of the upgrades especially all of the consideration into the ergonomics. Man, I wish there was a TYM dealer in Vermont!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I appreciate you. There are dealers in the surrounding states! 😀

• @terrymangum7635
    @terrymangum7635 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

An excellent review of the T25 Tony. Enjoyed.

• @jimmyhorton1504
    @jimmyhorton1504 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Nice machine Tony! I like all the updates, especially the 3rd function controls and rops lights already installed. The seat is a big deal, I went from basic to suspension/arm rest when I traded to my new tractor and it makes a big difference in comfort. I also like the dash. Looking forward to seeing y'all work it!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I am putting it to work today. Stay toon!

• @cowboymcq6711
      @cowboymcq6711 ปีที่แล้ว

I wish you could buy the 3rd remote function kit My dealer won’t sell it to me without them installing it

• @frankceasar317
    @frankceasar317 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Tony thanks for all the good stuff you showing us bro, i have T25 TYM i wanna buy Pat's Easy Change, question is can i hook up the backhoe back to the tractor without removing the Pat's Easy Change ? thanks

• @RehoKevin
    @RehoKevin 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Looks like a nice, very capable tractor Tony. Thanks for the walkaround. I look forward to seeing it work. I have a question, and this could apply to many tractor brands and models: Is that brush guard really guarding anything? Seems like it would only stop something at least 18" in diameter. Lol. Other than that, it looks like TYM has put a lot of thought into making ergonomic improvements for operator comfort, convenience and ease of use. Thanks again for another great video, keep 'em coming .

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Tractor manufactures are not manufacturing their tractors to be log skidders. None of them put a brush guard on that will hold up. In the past, I have added extra metal. TYM Customs, also makes an upgrade. I may at some time, upgrade my own our buy an aftermarket. I am always in the woods.

• @davida.p.9911
    @davida.p.9911 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Nice tractor! Can't wait to see it in action.🚜🚜🚜

• @Antique803
    @Antique803 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Two things...I wish they would of engineered a drive over belly mower and also a belly mower that could be utilized along with the backhoe attachment. As I understand it...it is either or and never both. That makes the tractor less versatile. If they ever try to fix this, they need to make the three pt hitch and belly mower lift separate so you can leave the belly mower on the tractor in a up locked position and use the 3pt with a implement like a box blade, tiller, or other. The other engineering problem that could of been overcome with very little effort is the fuel fill location. It needed to be extended out to the side to be more accessible. The tractor is second to none in it's class in my opinion and those changes would make it head and shoulders above the competition. One other thing which would increase the price...lose the plastic everything and go back to reliable steel!

• @tomasdunn4847
    @tomasdunn4847 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

We just got our T25 and the love it its a work horse. It has blue tooth and it makes ahort work for a normally boring mowing job

• @tomasdunn4847
      @tomasdunn4847 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

It's far better than the Bobcat CT1025 we had

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I am very impressed with my T25 as well. Out of all the tractors we have tried and the ones we own the T25 is still my favorite tractor.

• @joegillesp7340
      @joegillesp7340 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

I am a mobility-trouble 59 yr old.have watched ur channel over a month now.would this tractor with a backhoe do light to medium shrub removal around my small home? Also need to do light bushhogg8ng and gravel drivewY leveling.

• @tomasdunn4847
      @tomasdunn4847 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@joegillesp7340 basic operations for home owners yes brush hog if it's within the PTO rating of the T25 which is 18hp if the PTO requirements are more then you will have to look for a bigger tractor. Another factor is the lot size? How many acres do have? And in what time frame are you seeing a reasonable amount to get done? If you want it fast the HP on the tractor will have to be increased in size as well as HP to meet the time requirements. The bigger the brush hog the more Output power from the engine and PTO is required to run it efficiently. I was pulling 5 in. Diameter trees and shrub bushes out. Pretty easy. Leveling a driveway easy snow clearing easy back hoe I don't have that attachment but I don't see an issue with that as well. We have 1.25 acres and we have the finishing mower deck mid mount aka underneath the tractor hope that helps.

• @joegillesp7340
      @joegillesp7340 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thx just saw your reply.about 20 acres....but I let farmers cut field for hay.

• @garryquiggins8183
    @garryquiggins8183 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I've had the T264 for a year now. I added a light bar for under $100 to the ROP bar. $15. for ez-go cart mirrors mounted on the FEL mount uprights. Took the three left side control arms off, cut out about 2.5" welded back together, reassembled, problem solved minimal cost. Glued the rubber mat down, when wet it will move and you can bust your ass. If the T25 cost more than $500. over the T264 I would just stick with T264. Major problem on both models is limited foot room if you wear 11 or higher boots, you can get used to it but is cramped. T264 has Kukje engine, many think it may be better than Yanmar it's a Cummings design. JM2CW

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I have no problem with either tractor to this point. The new seat on the T25 sits up higher. This give a person much more leg room. The T264 has been phased out, but the T25 will fit well in the lineup.

• @manfrummt
    @manfrummt 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Man, all those upgrades are exactly what I would do. Especially the shorter controls. I'm tall and I catch my pants or shorts on the controls all the time, which is a big time safety issue.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I ripped my pocket right off my cargo shorts on the T264. The control layout is much better on the T264.

• @bigguydiy2184
    @bigguydiy2184 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I have yet to see physically the T264, but this T25 interest me more. Just found ye TYM dealer here in CT. I'll have to take a drive out to check this T25 IF it's on the lot. Leg room is a must being 6'3". This size tractor will fit my Big Tex T70 trailer perfectly.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The T25's seat sits up much higher. I find it to be a good fit for me.

• @jdboy9
      @jdboy9 ปีที่แล้ว

I just got my rk25. If you have big feet you might want to really take some time getting on and off. Otherwise I'm happy with it.

• @JohnDoe-tk8pr
    @JohnDoe-tk8pr 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Tony where you get that TYM hat 🧢 from? I want one lol. Great vid 👍🏽

• @dksix1905
    @dksix1905 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I was looking at a Branson where I learned they were made by TYM and now doing some real comparing. This was a good video. I wanted to post a comment because that's supposed to help the channel. I'm now on my way to watching all of the videos you post on this machine. Thanks for your time.

• @billweaver3114
    @billweaver3114 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Loved the video very informative on the t25 can't wait to see it in action and hear what your thoughts on it are you mentioned about the 3point strength but didn't mention anything on the loader strength guessing there the same? Really neat tractor I like what I see God bless you and have a great and safe day will be looking forward to see it working

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thank you. The loader is the same loader. I think the longer wheelbase will make the loader better.

• @billweaver3114
      @billweaver3114 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yeah probably more stability front to back definitely will be interesting to me see what you think about how it affects the ballast God bless you and have a awesome and safe day

• @johnfriestrom7420
    @johnfriestrom7420 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great review, im getting my t25 in the next few weeks and plan to install 3rd function for a grapple and the rear hydraulic unit for the backhoe. Looking forward to watching you do your install Tony.

• @richardbritton5280
    @richardbritton5280 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great information 👍

• @scrotiemcbogerballs8286
    @scrotiemcbogerballs8286 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

He says turn right for the big guy lol I’d have it all the way right buddy lol good stuff thanks for sharing god bless everyone

• @ronaldkessinger3189
    @ronaldkessinger3189 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Tony, ya done good!

• @andrewanderson1436
    @andrewanderson1436 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

T25 is looking good especially those lights.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I ordered the additional top light bar. That will make it glow.

• @sdkiri01able
    @sdkiri01able 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi again forget to ask if it come with cab like mine is it still the same way to open the hood or are they improving that to (i hope so) thanks for the review

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I can be ordered with a heated cab. The hood works easy on this tractor, but I never had any problems with the T264.

• @boblani8150
    @boblani8150 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi Tony, where they located the yellow pto switch, is it a little hard to get to with all the other handles there?

• @cameronwyatt6442
    @cameronwyatt6442 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Awesome! I just subscribed. I'm on the fence about buying this one so I look forward to the review. Would like to see this tractor function with a grapple and roughly what the limitations of it are. Another youtuber mentioned he was reaching a "relief valve" under high load situations pushing the grapple. I'm also curious how well it mows if you get the opportunity. Mine will primarily be mowing while pulling an offset swisher finish mower. Also! I'm in Crossville TN if you ever come through!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It will have much grapple use. I am very comfortable with the tractor because we had the T264 by TYM. They kept all that made it good and made some nice upgrades.

• @boblani8150
    @boblani8150 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Great Review Tony, Thanks. Is the hood and body metal or plastic . Keep um coming, enjoy all of your reviews. I am trying to decide between the T25 and the RK25, Help me out 👍

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It has a metal hood. The RK25 is a rebranded TYM. I can say this. A local dealership has a stake in providing good service. It is their name on the company. Rural King is a good company, but their maintenance departments are set up a bit like Walmart automotive services centers.

• @rodneybass7615
    @rodneybass7615 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I would love for you to do a video of why you chose the tym over the other brands. And why you chose a hydrostatic transmission over a shuttle shift. And I have watched alot of your old videos and know you had a ls tractor.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  11 หลายเดือนก่อน

I will get to it as soon as I can. Great idea.TYM tractors are not always the right one. If you don't have a dealer close,I recommend buying another brand. You will eventually need dealer support. I have had nothing break from a manufacturing standpoint but I have broken things due to operator mistakes. It's nice being able to walk into my local dealer for parts.

• @hunterhenderson492
    @hunterhenderson492 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Wow that thing looks very liftable

• @RCAFpolarexpress
    @RCAFpolarexpress 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Good day to both of you Great review of a great tractor 👍😊Yes Yanmar are great engine 👍😊 Yes it is nice to have surge tank 👍 and hydraulic cooler is great too 👍😊 Can't wait to see the backhoe on action Sir and keep up the great hot team work to both of you 😊👍🍻

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thank you, my friend. I used the post hole digger yesterday, and it did great.

• @RCAFpolarexpress
      @RCAFpolarexpress 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure 😊🙏😇👍🍻

• @seansysig
    @seansysig 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Tony I looked at a TYM T25 today. I'd really appreciate additional feedback on the T25 as I'm very interested. Actual lift capacities, control ergonomics, engine power.. The seat seems very small especially with the arm rests in use.I'm 6'2" tall and 270lbs with a 42" waist.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I am afraid most tractors will be tight-fitting in this size range for you. The T394 and up have a much larger workstation.

• @jackhembree2503
    @jackhembree2503 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Nice tractor. Not a fan of the new engine, but that's just me. Wish it came with 3 speed transmission instead of two speed. Did not see any mention of a factory cab like the t264. Looking forward to you tests and reviews. Good luck, have a great day.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The T25 has a heated cab option. To this point, I have not found a need for a three speed transmission on this small of a tractor. It really doesn't need road gear in my opinion. Feeling aside, Yanmar it the world leader in small diesel engines, so I am not bothered with TYM's choice to this point. I will use the tractor in the same way as I did the T264. If it falls short, I will let my viewers know.

• @davemiller3027
    @davemiller3027 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Great review Tony. That's a Really nice machine. What's the loader lifting capacity compared to the t264? I'm in the market for a 25hp machine and now the t25 has peeked my interest.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I worked on the T25 for a few hours yesterday. It is a very nice tractor, and I have found nothing to complain about to this point. Top-notch!

• @davemiller3027
      @davemiller3027 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure I know you said they extended the wheel base and shortened all the controls any other big updates/upgrades on it over your t264?

• @tacroom12
    @tacroom12 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Tony, I appreciate your channel more than ever. First time tractor buyer right here. I’m stuck between the T264 and the LS MT225s. I’m located in New Mexico and am trying to stay within bordering states. I can’t find the TYM T25 anywhere. Any possibility you know a good dealer surrounding New Mexico? Thank you

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  ปีที่แล้ว

That is a little out of my area. I don't know much about the New Mexico area.

• @pramagli
    @pramagli 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi Tony. Thanks for the video review. Does the T25 have position control on the 3 point lever like the T264? Thanks.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It is better in my opinion on the T25. It much smoother and allows for the level to be set easier.

• @slip0n0fall
      @slip0n0fall 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Same question - is it true position control or an inching valve?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It is neither. It stops where ever the lever is stopped, but it not as exact as some. I have learned it, and it works well.

• @sdkiri01able
    @sdkiri01able 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice improvement but what about rear remote and where they put the control for it on mine they installed a second on with both control underneath the seat what a awkward place to install that i hope they make better on t25

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It is my understanding it is still in the same place but the new seat makes the situation better.

• @nathanspaulding3527
    @nathanspaulding3527 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great video! Do you know if the T25 will be able to be fitted with a cabin like the T264? I have not been able to find anything about it online.

• @joegillesp7340
    @joegillesp7340 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Would this tractor handle small backhoe stump removal or should i move up to a heavier tym?

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

That is an open-ended question. There are so many different types of stumps species and sizes of stumps.

• @rickyhorsburgh6581
    @rickyhorsburgh6581 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I wish they updated the cup holders looks like they did 1 but still looks to big for a can I had to buy a water bottle that would fit and not move around for the t265 and I now have seat envy lol

• @TonysTractorAdventure

They kept the small drink holder and added a second bigger one with fingers.

• @meredithboemig6468
    @meredithboemig6468 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Will the t25 lift and steek and move at the same time since it went to a single gear pump? How does one gear work all the functions?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Yes. They used a diverter valve like John Deere. I have not noticed problems.

• @bgarr99
    @bgarr99 2 ปีที่แล้ว

The worklights on the rops should swivel and point backwards. I've used them for my backhoe on the rk25.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

They can. I have the top light bar. I am going to put it on soon.

• @waynejanzen9346
    @waynejanzen9346 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Great video Tony. Does the T25 have auto throttle like the 264? Also really like the look of the longer wheelbase. It looks more stable than the 264. Does it feel any more stable on uneven ground or slopes? Also wondering if moving the front wheels forward helps to keep the back tires on the ground when using the loader? Thanks.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It does have an autothrottle. Theoretically, the longer wheelbase will help, but we loaded the rear tires and always used a rear implement. The loader is just as strong.

• @austinmoehnke8394
    @austinmoehnke8394 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Tony, have you mounted the belly mower on the t25?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I don't have a belly mower. I have the backhoe. You can only have one or the other. I also prefer a rear finish mower.

• @DevaultFamilyLiving
    @DevaultFamilyLiving 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great comparison video Sir. After sitting on the 264, and T25 side by side, the ergonomics on the T25 feel far superior to the 264 to me. I am looking forward to owning one this spring. Do you know if they offer the R14 tires for the T25? I forgot to ask when I was at the dealer. Keep up the good work.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

They do not offer R14, to my knowledge. I love my T25. Such a good tractor.

• @Hipptractors
      @Hipptractors ปีที่แล้ว

After sitting on them side by side are they pretty much the same size tractors other than wheel base?

• @DevaultFamilyLiving
      @DevaultFamilyLiving ปีที่แล้ว

@@Hipptractors IMO the T25 is much more comfortable. The seat is by far superior. As far as size, they are almost identical except for the wheel base as you said.

• @boblani8150

Hi Tony, how about getting a Rhinohide canopy and try mounting it on your T25. Might be interesting, Enjoy watching all your videos.

• @hunterhenderson492
    @hunterhenderson492 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hate those cargo pants hanging up but man can they haul a load

• @charliesmith9528
    @charliesmith9528 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Does it have enough power to use loader blade to push brush and small trees,,

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Charlie, I would recommend you check our channel out. I think the videos, have more weight than my words. th-cam.com/users/TonysTractorAdventurevideos

• @joesalz9963
    @joesalz9963 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I just put a deposit on a 2022 T264H with cab and loader. The T25 is about $2000 more. If I don’t care for usb charger or wireless charger, is the additional 2K worth it? Wondering if I made a mistake going with the T264. Thanks!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  ปีที่แล้ว +2

I thought the seat and longer wheel base was the way to go. I have owned both tractors, and the T25 is much more comfortable.

• @tritiumglo4699
    @tritiumglo4699 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I always wanted USB and phone charging on my tractors. Maybe I will retrofit my Oliver77 and Caterpillar with that feature. Need some nice apps too.

• @DonnieDarko727
    @DonnieDarko727 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Will this come with a cab option?

• @Jeffviola
    @Jeffviola 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I just got the RK25 yesterday which is really the TYM T25. I was hoping you would cover the level that sits in front of the seat down new where your feet go. If I move it to the right all the way my backhoe works. If I move it to the middle or left the backhoe does not work. I couldn’t find any info in the manual.
    My left Bluetooth speaker doesn’t work. Other than that I really like this tractor so far. I would have chosen TYM but no dealers around my area. The RK dealer is a hour away. I was going to chose Kioti or LS, but no tractors available in my area. I liked the RK24 but too small. When I saw that RK was selling the RK25 I bought it.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The valve below you seat is not just for the backhoe. It is a rear hydraulic remote valve. If you move it to the left, the fluid comes out one side and goes back into the system on the other. If you move it all the way to the right, the flow is opposite. Neutral is in the middle. The backhoe only works correctly with it flowing one way. This can change if you swap the hose around when hooking up the backhoe. The rear remote can be used with many options. A hydraulic top link, mower slides, etc.

• @Jeffviola
      @Jeffviola 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure thank you for the explanation!!

• @charliesmith9528
    @charliesmith9528 ปีที่แล้ว

What price difference,,trying to decide between tym 264 and ls m223 s..ls is 1800 more..

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  ปีที่แล้ว +1

The LS MT225S is more in line with the TYM T25 which is also a better value. I think the LS MT225S is a little overpriced. Both seem to be solid tractors, but I have only owned the T25 and the T264. They both have never broken down. TYM makes a really solid tractor.

• @thesowerspatch8918
    @thesowerspatch8918 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hey bud, incase you haven't figured it out, those led lights spin so you can shine them behind the tractor if you need light back there. You don't have to buy more. Also, I don't know about you but I have caught my pants/shorts on those handles when getting off the tractor. Totally my fault. If I get on and off the tractor properly, that never happens. Great vids my friend!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I ended up buying the add on top light kit. I have the two side lights facing backwards. It is nice to have them on these short days.

• @thesowerspatch8918
      @thesowerspatch8918 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure Do you know how the mid mower deck gets powered by the tractor if there's no mid pto on these? I'm still pretty new to the tractor world and I feel like I'm missing something... I thought I'd have to get a 3 pt mower if I wanted to cut grass. Actually, that'd be a good idea for a another vid if you wanted to talk about that.. Unless there's not much to it idk.Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm a creator too but had to put everything on hold after my work injury.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

If you were going to add the mid-mount mower then you will need the mid PTO kit. It bolts on with just four bolts and a gasket.

• @4rdzlla
    @4rdzlla 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Is this to large to mow lawn. I'm wondering if I need to buy a lawn mower with this or just buy one machine for it all

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I think it is to heavy. The T224 and T254 would be my choice. Swiss Army knives.

• @4rdzlla
      @4rdzlla 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure dam I'd have to spend a ton on this tractor and the a lawn mower specifically for 5 acres

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It will work, but the tractor alone is 2000 pounds plus the mower deck. It will mow, no doubt, but when the ground is wet, it will cut the yard.

• @andrewcarter1619
    @andrewcarter1619 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Does the T-25 come with a mechanical transmission as well or is it just a hydrostat transmission?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It is only hydrostatic. I don't know of any manufacture that makes a Shuttle shift in this size tractor. The Hydrostatic transmissions have become so reliable, HST is taking over 40hp and below. It is kind of like auto industry. A person has to special order a manual transmission and in many cases it is just not an option.

• @rondavis4539
      @rondavis4539 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure John Deere D series has a 25 hp in shuttle but the pto is not independent.

• @markogorman5210
    @markogorman5210 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Does the 25 replace the 264..? Here in Australia we have all different model numbers…

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

The T25 is the next iteration of the T264./5. It has a longer wheel base, upgraded seat, Yanmar engine, new lights, etc. The T25 is more comfortable. To my knowledge, TYM is keeping the T264 as an economy model here in the states.

• @markogorman5210
      @markogorman5210 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you for your video it was very informative… So much so I’m going to put the Kioti on ice for a while and research and go and see the dealer about the TYM…

• @JohnnyAnderson1
    @JohnnyAnderson1 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I may have missed it, but does this have a DPF filter? thanks

• @TonysTractorAdventure

DPF is not required on any tractor under 25hp. It is a very simple long proven engine.

• @JohnnyAnderson1
      @JohnnyAnderson1 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure thank you! Is this the same tractor as the rural king RK25?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

RK rebrands TYM, but they can not be warranted through TYM. RK store service centers must serve RK tractors.

• @JohnnyAnderson1
      @JohnnyAnderson1 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure Interesting thank you, now to figure out which dealer is best lol

• @TonysTractorAdventure

A good dealer is a big deal, especially if the buyer is new to tractors. They are the person you can call if you have a question about the tractor. Talk with them and ask questions. You are buying them and the tractor.

• @richardreed4677
    @richardreed4677 2 ปีที่แล้ว

How would you rate the tym t 25 over the LS tractor?

• @thermitegrenade
    @thermitegrenade 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Does the T25 have cruise control.

• @ThatDwayne
    @ThatDwayne 2 ปีที่แล้ว

This was a good walk-through, BUT you are mistaken about the MidMount mower being usable on the T25 with large rear tires.
    It is true that they extended the wheelbase, but the midmount mower sits back pretty far on the tractor.
    My dealer tried to put the mid mount mower on the T25 and it wouldn’t work because there was not enough clearance between the large rear tires and the back edge of the mower deck. You have to either go to smaller rear tires on the T25 or skip the mid mount mower altogether and use a rear finish mower.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I have personally seen the T25 with the standard tires mow with a mid-mount mower. You dealer is using the wrong kit, or is doing something wrong. Watch “Out of the Woods” TH-cam channel.

• @roberttaylor2616
    @roberttaylor2616 ปีที่แล้ว +2

One that really. Sets this tractor apart and nobody mentions is the twin brake pedals. You can turn the tractor on a dime when you apply the right or left brake pedal independently. Once you get use to useing the brakes this way it increases the productivity tractor night and day. I could never go back to a tractor with only one brake pedal. This is the biggest reason that I know I will be buying the T25 as soon as I get the cash

• @boblani8150

Heh Tony , can you see the information center when the sun is out and shinning on the Dash. Thanks

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I can see it in most cases.. All of them are hard to see in the sun.

• @usrodrigo
    @usrodrigo 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Looking for a Service / Parts Manual for a T25.
    Please let me know if you have one for sale?
    PDF or Hard Copy works. Thank you!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I am not a dealer. I plan on asking my dealer about the parts. I will make a service video as I did on the TYM T264.

• @jjcochran8599
    @jjcochran8599 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

How hard are these tractor to get. I have been looking at the kioti but it’ll be two months before I can get it.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

My dealer has them. My understanding is they are on the dealership lots or en route. I have worked mine all weekend. I love the upgrades.

• @joshuabeemer4062
    @joshuabeemer4062 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I really liked the 264 because of the kukje engine. Do you view that as a negative for the T25? Also, is there a price difference between the two?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

There is a price difference and the T264 will be phased out. They are close, but the T25 is more comfortable.

• @joshuabeemer4062
      @joshuabeemer4062 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure thank you for that. But kukje vs yanmar - is that a factor that would drive you to buy one over the other?

• @charley1011
    @charley1011 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

the t25 that just bought does not have the same joystick that you have. it looks more like the one on a t264. no built in buttons for the 3rd function. it will not do 2 functions at the same time. needless to say i was disappointed. it does have a good seat.
    is there anything i can do?????
    i do enjoy our videos.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I put another video out about the third function a few weeks back. TYM offers a diverter set up for the older style.

• @charley1011
      @charley1011 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure I have watched most of your videos. before i bought the tractor.!! I am not very good at writing words.
      I ordered the tractor and it was delivered to me. I did it this way because I am handicapped. I am over 80 years old also. I think that any good company should back their product. it was to replace my tractor i bought in 1980. ford 1500 which is suppose to be a lot less tractor. but it operates the bucket right. it easily operates 2 actions at the same time.. it think this t25 is a very good tractor even though am having some trouble getting on an off of it. i would guess you and i are about the same size. in no way am i blaming you or any one for my own short comings. I wanted to put a 3rd function on it. I guess that i can not because for some reason they shipped me a tractor with the wrong valve on it. My dealer claims that tractor is part of a new shipment that they got in 3 or 4 weeks ago. Hey hey i just noticed that the lights on the rop is set up different the led is first and the yellow one is higher. i do not know what that means.. oh yes on your tree cutting. raise the final cut about 1 or two inches above your notch so the hinge will work right. in cutting the notch you should be notching from the stump side not from the log side. you will find out that the tree will fall a lot easier it will slide off the stump, leaving you log side with no notch in it will produce more good lumber. You mentioned cook bandsaw blade. bought a cook sawmills years ago. one of the first 16 foot mills that he turned out. it has been a good one and has served me well for many years and is still operational. when i get this t25 problem worked out i will run my mill some. see i can dream to...

• @noelcahill6707
    @noelcahill6707 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Has it tilt steering

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It does not, but I find it unnecessary in a platform of this size. With the T264 and now the T25, I have never needed it. I see the need for big platform tractors.

• @noelcahill6707
      @noelcahill6707 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure im a big guy so getting comfort behind the wheel is a big deal ride on mowers have tilt steering at this point i cant see why tym or ls cant do it with there smaller tractors

• @richardglandus1576
    @richardglandus1576 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Bonjour Tony
    Pouvez vous me dire combien vous avez acheté votre tracteur.?
    Je viens de recevoir une devis pour le même 30000 euros
    Je le trouve Cher
    Quand pensez vous ?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Bonjour Richard,
      Je n'entre jamais dans les prix sur ma chaîne. Il existe de nombreuses variables de tarification aux États-Unis en raison de la distance, du coût du concessionnaire et des frais généraux de l'entreprise. Je ne pouvais pas deviner quel était le prix correct en France. Je m'excuse de ne pas être plus utile.

• @charliesmith9528

Trying to decide on this t25 or LS m223s...havent heard anything bad about either..TYM 25 just looks more stout ..decisons ,,decisons,,also trying to convince myself that i do or dont need a expensive backhoe,,looked at the stumpwrecker today that they called poor mans backhoe,,it will dig up stumps and dig about 16 inches deep..

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Please don't get a stump wrecker. They are great for skid steers, but they will bend loaders on the smaller tractors. I know there are videos out there, but they ruin thousands of tractors. That is not under warranty. No matter the brand!

• @charliesmith9528

@@TonysTractorAdventure I think youre right,,the smaller tractors just dont have the bulk needed to endure the pressure a stumpwrecker would put on compact...i think im going to delete backhoe and just rent mini excavator when i need trenching or something dug

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I love my backhoe, but I don't use it enough to justify it.

• @charliesmith9528

@@TonysTractorAdventure Exactly why im considering not getting one,,neigbor bought a backhoe from northern tool that can be towed behind a lawnmower or tractor for 3500..i doubt that backhoes comingon these smaller tractors are much faster or dig any better

• @stanwebb3480
    @stanwebb3480 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Just an Average Guy Showing his Smart Tractor!!! Like to see the bigger tires on the tractor for more stability!!! Will you fill the back tires on the T25???

• @haroonmohammed6062
    @haroonmohammed6062 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

What is the cost of this tractor

• @Patriot-pq1ku
    @Patriot-pq1ku 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

But doesn't the 264 lift more

• @HerkCC
    @HerkCC ปีที่แล้ว +1

Sad they haven't gone to a 3range HST....until then...I'll stick with my Kubota

• @TonysTractorAdventure

There is absolutely no need for a three-range transmission on the T25. It is about perfect.

• @Bodhranarama
    @Bodhranarama 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Sounds like they listen to their customers.

• @fullers1966
    @fullers1966 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

What's the difference between a T25 and a 2515

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Size! The 2515 is a big frame 25HP tractor with heavy loader lift capacity. 2200lbs. The T25 is a tough, but smaller with only a 1387lbs loader lift capacity. The 2515 is just an all around bigger tractor, which is not always good!

• @fullers1966
      @fullers1966 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure thank you for the clarification

• @khasani1112
    @khasani1112 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

🙌

• @TheRealRenn
    @TheRealRenn 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Looks a lot like my Zetor M25 without all the 1st world bling. I wonder why 🤓

• @touyang2846
    @touyang2846 2 ปีที่แล้ว

how much???

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I appreciate you watching. You will need to direct your question to a dealership. I never talk about pricing on my equipment.

• @perrinayebarra
    @perrinayebarra 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Those side consoles look a bit fisher price to me.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Everyone has a style they like. The T25 has held up very well for us through some tough work.

• @perrinayebarra
      @perrinayebarra 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure good to hear. I was looking at the t25 and the Kioti ck2610 which seem to be about the same price locally. I can’t make up my mind though.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

They are both solid tractors. I had a Kioti CK20s years ago. I had very few problems with it. I have two good TYM dealers close by, and I work with TYM corp from time to time. I have never had a breakdown on either of my TYMs to this point.

• @perrinayebarra
      @perrinayebarra 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure I’ll probably end up with the Kioti just cause I have several dealers nearby for warranty work. Nearest TYM dealer is 2.5 hours. Plus that new 4030 loader Kioti has is outrageously strong. 1835 lbs.

• @stevenandrews6627
    @stevenandrews6627 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

👍👍👍

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thank you brother. We have worked it hard over the last few days. Solid rig, just like the T264

• @stevenandrews6627

You did a really good overview of this tractor. So much so that I'm going to go look at one in the next week or so. I've three TYM machines. A T574, a T754 and a T1104. I'm really pleased with their performance so far....no negative issues at all. My personal favourite is the T574. My wife finds it too big so we're going to look at the 25 because of your overview.👋🇨🇦👍👍👍

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The T25 definitely has its place. It rides very nice too for a small tractor.

• @stevenandrews6627

@@TonysTractorAdventure Seeing that I already have 3 of the brand in use, my dealer has arranged a very enticing price so if the 25 suites the Mrs., looks like I'll have a 4th.....the T574 will still be my favourite 👍👍👍

• @joshblick
    @joshblick 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

The 3 point up and down is too close and will get hit constantly by your leg and hip. And forget carrying a side arm.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I have never had a problem with it. I am almost 6ft tall and weigh just over 230 pounds. I just can't see how the 3 pt hitch lever could hit your hip.

• @joshblick
      @joshblick 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure Turning, bouncing, looking around. I'm just under 220 and right at 6 foot also. My neighbor has an smaller International from the 80's that has the hydraulic lever right next to the seat. I've tried to mow his field with it a few times but I'm constantly bumping the hydraulic lever down so I would rather just drive mine over to do it. It looks about the same as his from what I can see. At 4:50 it looks to be about an inch from your leg so I don't see how you could not hit it while bouncing across a field with a bush hog.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

You would never have a problem with this setup. I thought you had been on the tractor.

• @joshblick
      @joshblick 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure No, not that tractor. I'm just thinking it looks like the same issue, but maybe the seat is wider or the arm rests help with that. They didn't have arm rests back in the 80's LOL

• @DonnieDarko727
    @DonnieDarko727 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

T264 had a dual pump

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The T264 does have two smaller pumps. This has one very large one. I like dual, but in this case, I can't tell the difference. The flow rate is almost the same.

• @DonnieDarko727
      @DonnieDarko727 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TonysTractorAdventure great to know. All the new features seem well thought out and address the minor issues with the t264

• @tractortyme
    @tractortyme 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

My only sad is they went to a Yanmar engine instead of keeping the Kukje. I like the sound of the Kukje better.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I love the Kukje engine, and I would have been happy if they had kept it too. I think in the long run, it will not be a significant factor for or against. I will give you feedback after putting it under load.

• @curtis9795
    @curtis9795 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Just put 24 hours on mine and it’s 🤮hydro fluid from under the engine area !!!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

I'm sure it's something small like a line loose. Tractors engage the ground and have to be maintained. I've had every brand known to man and they all leak at some point.

• @octavianbundra5610
    @octavianbundra5610 ปีที่แล้ว

Please don’t mention the tool box on a tractor , it means to thing to anyone . Everyone mentions the tool box. It’s just a piece of plastic thanks

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I will add your opinion to the overall conversation giving your thoughts due diligence.