Amazing VW Camper Tour - Jerba Cromarty T6.1

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 25 ต.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 14

• @jacquelinesim9578
    @jacquelinesim9578 3 ปีที่แล้ว

It’s difficult to imagine that there’s anything you haven’t thought of. I’ve looked at lots of conversions and you seem to top the list. But March 2023 😵 You must be good is all I can think! Love the videos - keep ‘em coming 😊

• @thebeardedscot
    @thebeardedscot 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Love that you guys are so busy into next year. Also jealous that you're based in North Berwick ! Went there in September 2020 and fell in love with the place... if I win the lottery I'll be able to afford to buy a house there 😝

• @Sammo-w2y
    @Sammo-w2y 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

To have such a full order book is fantastic news, and brilliant for Jerba I would suggest you keep a very close eye on cancelled orders, March 2023 is i might suggest 19 months too long, however I get there is a balance between more people to get the wait time down vs customer loyalty.
    Will be really interested to see how you manage the risk. Especially price fluctuations VW 7.0 is just around the corner then the Electric vans the 75kw versions will be having an impact in 2022 /23 especially in the Camper van community as we tend to be more environmentally aware (so some predictions are forecasting)
    Wishing you guys every success.

• @annlowson258
    @annlowson258 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Another great video, Steve!
    Love the van....the new wood finish is really smart. Just as well we love our Jerba so much or I'd be really tempted to update it!!

• @Circa35mm
    @Circa35mm 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great to see the new finish in a van, it’s one we’re really interested in for our van.

• @TiredOfAllOfThis
    @TiredOfAllOfThis 3 ปีที่แล้ว +6

2023… wow! Now that leaves me with some mixed feelings… great to see how popular Jerba has become but no good for me in terms of my purchase needs.

• @paulm.d3003
    @paulm.d3003 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Super nice van, really like the interior, quality fittings you have done a wonderful job on this van, even managed to get a 3 seater with furniture inside 👍

• @suzywho1066
    @suzywho1066 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for a great and informative video as always. We’re looking forward to visiting you mid September (haven’t booked it with you yet, so I hope you can fit us in) My husband loves the colour, I’m not keen. Choices, choices…..

• @scottmitchell9505
    @scottmitchell9505 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great looking video, thanks.
    Favourite colour is Pure Grey but similar spec to shown but with hot shower option also.
    Would prefer the swamper look. Would that be an option through Jerba.
    Only other small point would prefer blinds over curtains, thanks

• @hughcampbell6023
    @hughcampbell6023 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Is there a config that would work in that LWB 6.1, that would give a total of 6 seats, rather than 5? Number of beds doesn’t matter so much but would want 6 seats…? Fab video and fab job on the van btw!

• @ianmorton5539
    @ianmorton5539 3 ปีที่แล้ว

…Cromartytastic…!!!

• @jeanneo4246
    @jeanneo4246 3 ปีที่แล้ว

is it possible to purchase this van in the U.S. ? How much is the cost of this van?

• @Woodthreep
    @Woodthreep 3 ปีที่แล้ว

How much someone should calculate for this type of van?

•  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Did you just say 2023? Well done to you all. That is absolutely fantastic. But quality sells.
    Lovely van. But I don't know what all the fuss is about this colour. It's pretty bland and just looks like a grubby white van. That said, I'm an Acapulco Blue type.