• @nasirbeatz
    @nasirbeatz 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

What scratch effects are you using?

• @snoopete163
    @snoopete163  3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Scratch samples. 100 beats per min.

• @ignoranceisnotatrend4669
      @ignoranceisnotatrend4669 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

How much do you like this unit? I was thinking about getting the rev5 but I really like the simple oldschool layout look of this. Does it have a decent build to it? And other than the weight is it honestly that far oof from the rane one? Please let me know your opinion 🙏🏾

• @snoopete163
      @snoopete163  3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@ignoranceisnotatrend4669 For the money its a great unit. It has stems built into it and the feel of the platters is great. I mean I can actually beat juggle on it. I was going to get the Rane but the price is a bit much but after getting the Hercules. I wont need a controller for a while. Plus its super light and it comes with a bag. Only thing is it takes serato light. If you want to use it with serato pro. Your gonna have to pay. But it's well worth it!

• @ignoranceisnotatrend4669
      @ignoranceisnotatrend4669 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@snoopete163 thank you for your response, I'm trying to decide on a controller to have for the long haul, my wife is not letting me upgrade every time something comes out new 😆😆😆😆is the sound quality good and why did you not get a pioneer controller? And since im new to the controllers other than the rane one are controllers designed to be light?

• @snoopete163
      @snoopete163  3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@ignoranceisnotatrend4669 Listen if you got the money for a Rev 7 or Rane be my guest. I'm happy with the Hercules T7.