Bobcats Working Together~E50 and T190

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 27 ส.ค. 2024
  • I've been clearing some land for a new shop. My friend Josh stopped by to lend a hand on the T190. Enjoy!

ความคิดเห็น • 11

• @thecuzz1
    @thecuzz1 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I notice the bobcat floating the bucket right after he gets a scoop saving time

• @christoffer1973
    @christoffer1973 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great videos you make.

• @allied1394
    @allied1394 9 ปีที่แล้ว +2

A friend of mine just picked up one of the new kubota excavators I ran it for awhile nice machine I liked it better then the bobcat

• @paulettehelms
      @paulettehelms 9 ปีที่แล้ว

OZbb,HB bb3 BBQ j0 Rockwelltk
      Bhoiußj2w2jjnnm vi9op hello

• @kodiak4502004
    @kodiak4502004 9 ปีที่แล้ว +1

awesome vid my only complain is that its not longer :)

• @Drew6709
    @Drew6709 9 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Did you notice a tooth missing on the bucket you're using there? Looks like the shop will have an extravagant view. Don't forget the man cave and hot tub. Lol

• @JimHowDigsDirt
      @JimHowDigsDirt  9 ปีที่แล้ว +1

It looks like I'm missing a tooth but I'm not. I had to use an old worn out tooth to replace the one I lost and to protect the shank. Bobcats have a poorly designed bucket that have a tendency to loose teeth when mud or soft wood pushes out the pin. This has been a on going problem for me right from day 1 with the E50 and I usually use bolts in place of the pins to keep from loosing my teeth. If you ever buy a Bobcat excavator, then you should consider an aftermarket bucket with pins that go through the side of the tooth and not through the top.

• @Drew6709
      @Drew6709 9 ปีที่แล้ว +1

JimHowDigsDirt Actually, I'm looking into a Kubota 040-4 excavator. Gotta think of weight when loading on my tiltdeck trailer. Its limit is around 11,000 lbs.

• @JimHowDigsDirt
      @JimHowDigsDirt  9 ปีที่แล้ว +1

***** I know what you mean. My E50 weighs 11,000lbs and the trailer is only rated 14,000 lbs. Considering the trailer weighs 3300 lbs puts and I'm allowed 10%(1400lbs) on the ball, I'm close to being over weight if I'm not loaded just right.

• @Drew6709
      @Drew6709 9 ปีที่แล้ว

JimHowDigsDirt But do you clean the undercarriage after a job to minimize overloading? Especially in muddy conditions? I'm debating whether or not to look into a tri axle trailer form Load Trail that has a 21,000# capacity. The things I would like to do with my excavator (if I get this venture working) I would require more capacity to handle machine and implement.

• @littledrummerboy738
      @littledrummerboy738 9 ปีที่แล้ว

JimHowDigsDirt I have the same problem. Not the best bucket design. I suggest looking at Geith buckets. They are an awesome alternative