2013 Volvo S60 T6

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 25 ส.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 23

• @dman2509
    @dman2509 11 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Collapsible rear headrests remind me of the '95-'02 Mercedes Benzes that had this feature but the headrests folded backwards into the trunk shelf

• @markjwil
    @markjwil 11 ปีที่แล้ว +3

The reason the front head restraints are fixed is that they provide the best protection from neck or back trauma from a rear collision. I'm surprised the folks at Cars.com did not describe this important safety feature that Volvo offers on ALL models.

• @freegamingsolutions
    @freegamingsolutions 11 ปีที่แล้ว +4

pretty good review, enjoyed the humor.

• @chicoloco341
    @chicoloco341 11 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I agree with lexusfan100, my 06 Volvo S40 has them, and I always freak rear seat passengers with them.

• @ThousanWhite
    @ThousanWhite 11 ปีที่แล้ว +2

lol. Out of the dozen reviews I've seen of the S60, I've never seen anyone mention the collapsible rear head restraints

• @lexusfan100
    @lexusfan100 11 ปีที่แล้ว +1

that was very detail review ..

• @chicoloco341
    @chicoloco341 11 ปีที่แล้ว +1

The C-class was last place in the comparison test so I doubt I will be taking your 'expert' recommendation in this case. The 3-series is more than $8k when comparatively equipped to the Volvo, so seeing as to it came in just behind the 3-series, its more of a 'Value' choice over a 'Prestige' choice. People will get what fits them best, if all are given a shot though, I doubt the 3-series would do as well as it does.

• @lexusfan100
    @lexusfan100 11 ปีที่แล้ว +1

they are standard on volvos. have been for ages for all of their model line up. but ya 99% of the reviews never mention them

• @dshiningsword
    @dshiningsword 11 ปีที่แล้ว +1

This video has been uploaded again....!

• @jamesdavies6120
    @jamesdavies6120 11 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Touch screens in cars get dirty and carry viruses.

• @chicoloco341
    @chicoloco341 11 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Like I said, 'Comparatively Equipped,' BMW charges more for the same Electronics and has fewer standard features. This second generation S60 has a better resale value then the previous generation, it is no loner the worst and has gained ground on the 3-series.
    The 320i is embarrassing, I wouldn't even mention it. It has less horsepower than a Camry. The fact they offer it with AWD is laughable, like putting a tow-hitch on a Prius. The engine is all that puts the 328i ahead of the s60 anyways.

• @brucec43
    @brucec43 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

For that front head rest to be uncomfortable, you would have to have the seat bolt upright like a dork. Recline it fools.

• @BrandonPatsch1
    @BrandonPatsch1 11 ปีที่แล้ว

I like the germans

• @trinisuprazee
    @trinisuprazee 11 ปีที่แล้ว

guess someone has to review these cars lol

• @SweetWife84
    @SweetWife84 11 ปีที่แล้ว

S60 vs 320i is the same price, if you wanna be fair 328i for $4500 more, not $8000. S60 resale value is far worse than any European in USA

• @brucec43
      @brucec43 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yes. That is true, for all but the R design. However, they sell at bigger discounts and are far far far more comfortable. I own an S60 and a BMW and am selling the BMW due to comfort issues.

• @SobridMusic
    @SobridMusic 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

OMG 😂😂😂 I have used the head rest button to mess with my kids 😅😅😅

• @A7medMido28
    @A7medMido28 11 ปีที่แล้ว

that is B M W ... their enginering are amazing ... comparing da S60 with bmw is a sucess alone !!

• @nwiz12
    @nwiz12 11 ปีที่แล้ว

well so can knobs....

• @jamesdavies6120
    @jamesdavies6120 11 ปีที่แล้ว

Arret

• @maljsmi
    @maljsmi 11 ปีที่แล้ว

tro

• @RoninWalker6
    @RoninWalker6 11 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yet again bmw is used as a benchmark.

• @SweetWife84
    @SweetWife84 11 ปีที่แล้ว

the only buyer for this car is Volvo lovers, otherwise 328i or C Class would be the best in class