Logitech G29/G923 vs Thrustmaster T150

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 30 ธ.ค. 2018
  • This is my comparison of Logitech G29 and Thrustmaster T150 Racing Wheels.
    Logitech G29 on eBay - ebay.us/4q8C1e
    Logitech G923 on eBay
    ebay.us/b9njU8
    ebay.us/8n58mf
    Logitech G29 on eBay - ebay.us/4q8C1e
    Thrustmaster T150 on eBay - ebay.us/LHU3rk
    Thrustmaster T150 on eBay - ebay.us/LHU3rk
    Related Topics:
    G923
    G923 vs t150
    T300, T300RS, G920, TMX
    G29 vs T150
    T150 vs G29
    T150 Pro
    Thrustmaster T150 Review
    Logitech G29 Review
    g29 vs g920
    g29 vs t300rs
    Aliexpress racing wheel
    budget racing wheel
    PXN V3II Racing
    Speedlink Trailblazer
    HORI Racing Wheel Apex
    Germany Deutsche German Subtitles Caption
    kierownica PC
    F1
    Low end PC
  • เกม

ความคิดเห็น • 233

• @dinvision2410
    @dinvision2410  4 ปีที่แล้ว +10

😀 Thank you for watching. Please hit Like and Subscribe to this Channel. I will appreciate it 🙏
    🆕Thrustmaster T248 - ebay.us/IQVsbh
    🆕Logitech G923 - ebay.us/b9njU8
    Curved Ultrawide Monitor - ebay.us/Q4hkfA
    Racing Simulator Cockpit - ebay.us/S3tROg
    G29 Shifter - ebay.us/DVVGgO
    Logitech G29 - ebay.us/4q8C1e
    Thrustmaster T150 - ebay.us/LHU3rk
    Flight Controller - ebay.us/LHt4Y9

• @mikkelduck4543
      @mikkelduck4543 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Can you change the wheel on the g29 or the t150 ?

• @nullset.
      @nullset. 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@mikkelduck4543 im pretty sure you can with an adapter and a few screws off

• @nullset.
      @nullset. 3 ปีที่แล้ว

cool video 👍

• @gusjaxtyn3630
      @gusjaxtyn3630 2 ปีที่แล้ว

i know I'm pretty off topic but do anyone know a good site to stream newly released tv shows online?

• @greyabram1183
      @greyabram1183 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@Gus Jaxtyn Flixportal :P

• @P_ounds
    @P_ounds 4 ปีที่แล้ว +386

Buys a wheel, plays in third person.

• @aurelienfeye3450
      @aurelienfeye3450 3 ปีที่แล้ว +5

And ?

• @P_ounds
      @P_ounds 3 ปีที่แล้ว +52

@@aurelienfeye3450 and it's pointless.

• @supflake8373
      @supflake8373 3 ปีที่แล้ว +68

With the racing line and at 30 FPS

• @P_ounds
      @P_ounds 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

@@supflake8373 lmao true

• @sv52308
      @sv52308 3 ปีที่แล้ว +6

@@P_ounds a lot of racing drivers do that

• @tobi4882
    @tobi4882 5 ปีที่แล้ว +270

Your pc is lagging badly

• @gamestv4875
      @gamestv4875 5 ปีที่แล้ว +14

Your comment is lagging badly.You wrote this 3 days ago and I am reading it only now?

• @Dm3qXY
      @Dm3qXY 4 ปีที่แล้ว +6

it's actually lagging and stuttering

• @programzz
      @programzz 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Its like 25fps

• @user-cj6xv3ed4m
      @user-cj6xv3ed4m 4 ปีที่แล้ว +4

@@gamestv4875 what

• @joshua3027
      @joshua3027 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

It's probably his camera

• @Faz1o
    @Faz1o 5 ปีที่แล้ว +193

holy shit dude how are you playing with like 15 fps. lower your settings!

• @airacobra8498
      @airacobra8498 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

I go through worse

• @loop5720
      @loop5720 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I have an MSI laptop that can't even play Roblox at locked 60 FPS

• @djdevontay
      @djdevontay 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Smh. How you telling someone what to do like that? If it doesn’t bother him. It’s okay for him

• @Faz1o
      @Faz1o 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@djdevontay you got a point but imo I'd rather lower graphics and have higher fps especially in a racing game

• @fountedakis
    @fountedakis 5 ปีที่แล้ว +144

please do yourself a favor and play in 1st person view... its a pain to watch you drive

• @ways7163
    @ways7163 5 ปีที่แล้ว +64

You can upgrade the pedals on the T150 to the T3PA (Pro/Non-pro) sets, the T3PA-pro is possibly the best mid-end pedal set on the market. The T150 is also compatible with the Thrustmaster eco-system, which includes the amazing TH8A shifter (Which is the best mid-end shifter on the market) alongside the already-stated T3PA pedals.
    Also, if you do decide to go the T150 route, I highly recommend buying the T150 Pro set, as it includes the T3PA non-pro pedals within the combo. This will be a better deal in the long run, as the standard T150 combo includes TM's legacy pedals, which are terrible for use outside of a wheel-stand.
    Logitech products on the other hand, only work with Logitech add-ons. Logitech's $50 shifter-add on isn't really the best. I should also add that the G29 uses outdated helical gear system, despite the build-quality, the T150 uses more modern material, due to the partial belt system. The only advantages with the G29 would be the less-flimsy buttons, and the leather-wrapped rim. However, you *can* buy some leather-wrap from Autozone, cut it, and wrap it around your T150 if you really want some leather.
    So, if you prefer spot-on manual shifting and high-quality pedals for your setup, go the T150 route + TM ecosystem. If you want a solid wheel with most vital things included at the initial purchase, then go to the G29 route.
    Also, if you plan on doing Trucksim-related games, the T150 is possibly a better option, as it includes 1080 degrees of rotation.

• @TheClassicWorld
      @TheClassicWorld 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

If I don't use a shifter, I can just shift using the pads behind the wheels, right? Also, for me the G29 is slightly cheaper and the pedals are still slightly better than the T150 Pro, but, the T150 Pro has better feedback and wheel tech than the G29, so, which should I get? Also, G29 should last longer yet makes a bit more noise, is that correct? What is the most important element? Wheel or pedals? I think that's what will tell me which to get.

• @keafe4748
      @keafe4748 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Retro Workshop yes you can use the paddles and the wheel is more important because you don’t want input lag

• @TheClassicWorld
      @TheClassicWorld 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@keafe4748 That is true, but, I have noticed that the TM pedals are much better than Logitech's.

• @TheClassicWorld
      @TheClassicWorld 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@keafe4748 By the way, can you help me? Am I right in thinking that the clutch pedal is pointless without a H-shifter because paddle shifters have auto-clutch (meaning you only need 2 pedals)?
      Is it still better just to get the T150 pedals (3, semi-pedal) rather than the 2 medal pedals of the T300? I'd rather get the 3 set, if they are better (even though the clutch pedal won't be used). Thanks.

• @keafe4748
      @keafe4748 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Retro Workshop truly up to you I say get the 2 pedal but if you want comfort and a better look and feeling def get the 3 pedal.

• @Omlet221
    @Omlet221 4 ปีที่แล้ว +23

2:40 wow that’s the quickest line I’ve ever seen

• @kleefton
    @kleefton 4 ปีที่แล้ว +10

I have had two t150s, the second one was the pro version. On both the left paddle failed after the unit was out of warranty. I recently got myself a G29 and hope it will outlast the T150s. To me so far the G29 looks nicer, has those very cool shifting lights and the wheel feels smoother to drive and feels more expensive. I am running similar lap times as the T150 already but I have only used it for one day so far. One thing I noticed is that the braking is so different. I was able to trail brake with the t3pa pedals from Thrustmsaster and could feel the car rotating, but I have not gotten that feel with the G29 yet. The brake pedal on the G29 has a lot more tension to it though. So far I am only braking hard in a straight line and releasing the brake when I'm about to turn in. Once I get the trail braking down I think i will be faster with the G29.

• @Ayoub-wg3tw
      @Ayoub-wg3tw 4 ปีที่แล้ว

So should i get g29 or trustmaster 150? I used iT for the crew 2

• @kleefton
      @kleefton 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@Ayoub-wg3tw After now a month using it, I got to say I prefer the G29 over the T150. It just seems like a higher quality product, that is most of the reason why I feel the way I do. Lap times are very similar to the T150, although I do prefer the T3pa pedals over the G29 pedals. The G29's brake pedal I have a lot of trouble getting used to.
      But when it is all said and done. I'd recommend the G29 over the T150. Definitely.

• @Ayoub-wg3tw
      @Ayoub-wg3tw 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Clifford Stclair ok thx

• @litafamilyneeds6158
      @litafamilyneeds6158 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@Alberto Giavani What A LEGEND

• @z33tanner
      @z33tanner 3 ปีที่แล้ว

How has it held up? I'm coming from a 10 year old DFGT and looking at getting the G29. I need an H pattern shifter and the T150 with shifter and pro pedals is over $400, and i have heard about its bad reliability. I want my next wheel to last.

• @yvesstocky9936
    @yvesstocky9936 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

great thanks for the review

• @jamppa4693
    @jamppa4693 4 ปีที่แล้ว +157

Talks about gaming experiense :
    Has 10fps

• @jordangordon2350
    @jordangordon2350 5 ปีที่แล้ว +28

Seems like the t150 with the g29 pedals would be ideal

• @lystic9392
      @lystic9392 4 ปีที่แล้ว +9

There is a T150 pro that comes with excellent pedals.

• @moslem8656
      @moslem8656 3 ปีที่แล้ว

T150 pro
      im i joke to you and cheaper

• @tp73717
    @tp73717 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

The most honest review I've seen

• @Ericcraft1
    @Ericcraft1 4 ปีที่แล้ว +9

I feel like niko bellic just updated me on sim wheels.

• @rival2028
      @rival2028 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

😂😂😂😂 shiiit.
      Hey Eric, you wanna go bowling?! 😂😂😂

• @dinvision2410
      @dinvision2410  4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@rival2028 laugh all u want. I will appreciate if can help me with subscribers.

• @engineergaming4295
    @engineergaming4295 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I play ATS and ETS2 so is the thrustmaster a better option than the Logitech because of the 1080 degree wheel rotation?

• @IsandJako
    @IsandJako 3 ปีที่แล้ว

thanks for this man

• @slycooper4946
    @slycooper4946 4 ปีที่แล้ว +37

You have to buy T150 pro if u want to even compare those 2

• @snzc7298
      @snzc7298 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

they are very similar but on the t150 pro u get the 3 pedals set instead of the default one (2 pedals)

• @federicor0dri843
      @federicor0dri843 4 ปีที่แล้ว

The pedals are the same, T3Pa only have one more pedal

• @gulfcoaster210
      @gulfcoaster210 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@federicor0dri843 they r not the same at all. The t3pa pedals have a much much better brake pedal and r much higher in quality all around

• @federicor0dri843
      @federicor0dri843 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@gulfcoaster210 idk, i finally bought a g29, so good

• @hammerbrozz2757
      @hammerbrozz2757 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Or just a new computer

• @mrj3217
    @mrj3217 4 ปีที่แล้ว +4

I have the t150 and like the wheel just want to up grade my pedel set soon

• @qskii2365
    @qskii2365 4 ปีที่แล้ว +4

I like that although you preferred one over the other you didn't just shit all over the t150 as if it were a piece of garbage. You were honest about their pros and cons, because of that I trust your opinion unlike that video from TechCheatReviews where he acts like the t150 is a useless piece of shit.

• @nobrakez5314
    @nobrakez5314 4 ปีที่แล้ว +8

whats crazy is that you have spent around $900 on wheels. up your pc my guy

• @marioduvi8643
      @marioduvi8643 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Wtf learn maths kid, 150+170? 320 wtf

• @TrendingPendingVideos
    @TrendingPendingVideos 5 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Please help me..... G29 OR T150???
    I heard force feedback is better in t150...... I can’t only afford one of these 2 so yeah
    I heard g29 and shifter you don’t need to use the clutch to change gear with shifter which defeats the point right? Or is that just a problem with game they had?
    So it’s g29 with shifter and pedals or t150 wheel only cuz I cannot afford shifter too..................
    I want better feedback so I heard t150 but then g29 has shifter so idk what to get???
    G29 is cheaper if I buy the wheel only than t150 but if I got the shifter pack then it’s cheaper still as of value
    So idk?

• @dinvision2410
      @dinvision2410  5 ปีที่แล้ว

I am only occasional gamer and don't use shiftier. Let's see what others have to say regarding your questions. best wishes.

• @TrendingPendingVideos
      @TrendingPendingVideos 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@ivanor8621 i have the g29

• @smalltom3373
      @smalltom3373 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TrendingPendingVideos unlucky, wrong move bud, you could of had the best of both worlds i use the thrustmaster tmx, equilivent to the t150, and i can use the logitech shifter i have by a little adapter box i have that you plug into a usb port. if you wanted to have better feedback (t150) you should have done research about what works with what and if adapters are a thing

• @TrendingPendingVideos

@@smalltom3373 Cool. = Buying a shifter, waiting for it to come. The t150 was more expensive for me. I dont use it weekly. so its not really that bad for me

• @slycooper4946
      @slycooper4946 4 ปีที่แล้ว

You dont need a shifter as it will slow you down just get a T150 Pro

• @nenkow
    @nenkow 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

logitech is more expensive just because it has 3 pedals and a gearbox :) If you buy T150 + TH8A ( Thrustmaster gearbox ) + T3PA ( Thrustmaster 3 pedals ) it would be way more expensive than the logitech bundle

• @conandude76
    @conandude76 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

logitech costs more, but has better pedals and cheaper entry to shifter. Thrustmaster is 120 on amazon has the better wheel, and while you have to pay more for the upgraded shifter, it's much better. Same with the pedals, you can upgrade those too, and they are far superior.

• @anudeepananth
    @anudeepananth 5 ปีที่แล้ว +9

why did you choose g29 over t 150 ? After the pros and cons discussed, the T15- has better force feedback right ?

• @dinvision2410
      @dinvision2410  5 ปีที่แล้ว +7

For me, G29 is made of better quality material and better pedals. So far I usually play Assetto Corsa game. After some configuration, the G29 force feedback is quite good for that game. And difference was not so big compared to T150. It may be different in other games. T150 has better force feedback but it also has some grindy feel although less than G29. I also have some concern about realiability of springs in the T150 pedal but you can check warranty. Both of these Wheels are not 100% perfect in my opinion. But Overall we can enjoy playing with both of them.

• @rotracing5744
      @rotracing5744 5 ปีที่แล้ว +5

We need more people asking good questions like you

• @arphotography8954
      @arphotography8954 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

I think you should choose T150 Pro instead T150, because it come with T3PA pedal...

• @DaGoodVybe
    @DaGoodVybe 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Cool gear 👏🔥💪

• @tginnocent9189
    @tginnocent9189 3 ปีที่แล้ว

How to buy that lgv20 high capaciry battery

• @iyona14granturismogt6gtspo7
    @iyona14granturismogt6gtspo7 3 ปีที่แล้ว

You needed the T150 Pro to compare evenly

• @panagiotisgalinos1335
    @panagiotisgalinos1335 5 ปีที่แล้ว +24

lol so youre testing the wheels and youre driving from a 3rd camera and not from cockpit. yeah, very good review.

• @DaGoodVybe
    @DaGoodVybe 4 ปีที่แล้ว

What is the game youre playing?

• @moslem8656
    @moslem8656 3 ปีที่แล้ว

if both at same price "250$"
    but T150 pro with 3 pedals
    what is better as experience and durability?

• @moslem8656
      @moslem8656 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@PRECIOUS thank you

• @patrykrog8121
    @patrykrog8121 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

is the t150 pro reliable?

• @stefanstefan2105
      @stefanstefan2105 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Yes I have one for a year and it is good

• @patrykrog8121
      @patrykrog8121 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@stefanstefan2105 i had a g920 few months ago and it broke after week. Just sent it back and now got myself a real car instead. Maybe in the future ill get a t150

• @d3tach3d
    @d3tach3d 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

pedals are shit on the t150 but the force feedback is far superior on it

• @TheClassicWorld

Why did you pick G29 if the T150 has better feedback? Also, what about the T150 Pro which has pedals almost as good as the G29 (three pedals and partly metal, with a big board). I am not sure which one to get. G29 has some pros and looks better and costs a bit less for me, but the T150 Pro has some pros, too. However, I do think that the shifter is better and cheaper for the G29 over the T150. But, I may be forced to go with the best system, which sounds like the T150 due to the better feedback and technology inside?

• @TrendingPendingVideos
      @TrendingPendingVideos 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Wat did u buy? Trying to figure out to buy g29 or t150 pro

• @TheClassicWorld

@@TrendingPendingVideos T150 Pro 100%, without question. G29 has too many issues and is not very good for beginners. It's not as good overall. Look at my guide on my channel, you will see that the G29 is much worse (and costs more). Pedals are better on the T150, too, and the FFB is smoother, and it's belt-driven on the T150, so, it doesn't make as much noise as the G29.
      Of course, another good thing about the T150 is it goes with any other wheel/pedals from Thrustmaster (the ecosystem is a bit better).
      The best option after that would be the T300 GT.
      Note: the H-shifter and handbrake cost more with the T150, or any Thrustmaster set, for that matter, so, if you don't have much money and want to get the H-shifter and/or handbrake right now, you may be forced to buy the G29. However, if you are going to be serious about sim racing, anyway, then I'd just suggest Thrustmaster, even with the extra cost. It's just better than Logitech (overall). :)

• @TrendingPendingVideos

Retro Workshop well I cannot afford the t150 only the wheel end of....
      G29 I can afford the wheel or the wheel and shifter...... that’s why idk wtf to buy lol
      By serious I mean I’ll only be playing for a horizon and well other racing relasitic ones but by serious I don’t need it like uhm ultra precision I guess?
      I do want force feedback tho, does the g29 have force that can like sounds stupid but I want feedback that can overpower my. Hands if that makes sense? Like I’ll have to fight it to turn lol? Or it will have just good power.
      Or does both wheel hav enough force feedback to move my arms ?

• @TheClassicWorld

@@TrendingPendingVideos On Amazon, the T150 Pro (at least in England) is down to £160. Not sure about elsewhere. But, it should be cheaper than the G29.
      You could try and find a normal T300 with just two pedals, but that's still like £200, I think.
      Ebay and second-hand places may have a cheap T150 Pro for you.
      You can buy the T150 pedals for £100 and the normal pedals and wheel for about £150, but, that's still more than the T150 Pro as a whole.
      You should save up for the whole T150 Pro (pedals and wheel), at about £160-200. Or, find just the wheel somewhere.
      Since you don't have much money, I suggest you leave the shifter out. You can use the paddles behind the wheel as the shifter. You don't need a shifter. Just focus on pedals and wheel. That's all you need.

• @TheClassicWorld

@@TrendingPendingVideos Well, you could get a lower model, such as the T80? The PS4 T80 is about £90 and the PS3 T80 is about £80-90 on Ebay, GAME store, Amazon, and elsewhere.
      You could get that and then save up for better pedals and/or wheel later?
      Yes, both have force feedback and both are more than strong enough (920-1080 degrees and they move your arms easily, you need to strap it down to a desk or get a cockpit/rig). You can also change the power of the force feedback, so, it's low or very powerful. But the G29 is harder and not as smooth and the motor is worse and much louder. T150 is much better.
      I still 100% suggest the T150.

• @hernaldo14
    @hernaldo14 5 ปีที่แล้ว +29

Why you play in 3rd person lmao

• @niklas6551
      @niklas6551 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Because he is a bad driver, so he drives with racing line, third person and around 10 fps

• @pinducafarinha6995
    @pinducafarinha6995 5 ปีที่แล้ว

In my country t150 costs usd 550 without warranty, so i go to g920 or 29. Costs usd 460 with 2 years warranty

• @AimlessFr
      @AimlessFr 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Wow, where do you live? In Serbia g29 is 350$, but T150 250$. SO I went with T150 :O

• @AimlessFr
      @AimlessFr 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

@Corrupted Dino nigga imma move to lithuania :D

• @yotuu7394
      @yotuu7394 4 ปีที่แล้ว

In Poland its like 175 euro

• @givemedrums83
    @givemedrums83 4 ปีที่แล้ว +9

Your frame rate is atrocious... Otherwise, great review!

• @ashton_does_gacha20
    @ashton_does_gacha20 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Sim racing on 10fps in thrid person? Please

• @dracofnwraco
      @dracofnwraco 3 ปีที่แล้ว

23 subs, plays gatcha? Please

• @ashton_does_gacha20
      @ashton_does_gacha20 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@dracofnwraco I was stupid 4 months ago sorry abt this

• @dracofnwraco
      @dracofnwraco 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@ashton_does_gacha20 you good Brodie 🤣

• @Magicjhgfy
    @Magicjhgfy 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I prefer the T150 over the G29. I feel better.

• @michaelmach5748
    @michaelmach5748 2 ปีที่แล้ว

perfect for small jobs in the garage

• @Javid.227
    @Javid.227 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Some people can bought a wheel but not for a fps

• @deaddarkones1089
    @deaddarkones1089 4 ปีที่แล้ว +5

here a good tip, instead of investing 200$ or more on steering wheels up ur rig my man, no hate and all, but get your priorities straight my man

• @eggymedia190
    @eggymedia190 3 ปีที่แล้ว

The T150 is way more upgradable, but the base g29 is better

• @jbltester6918
    @jbltester6918 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

What wheel is better at in drifting games

• @dinvision2410
      @dinvision2410  5 ปีที่แล้ว

Haven't tried Drifting. Let's see if we get replies from others :-)

• @nascarhub9623
      @nascarhub9623 5 ปีที่แล้ว

G29, it has a fast wheel spin so your able to turn it quickly

• @petrolheadl3856
      @petrolheadl3856 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Goku101 how about for gt sport?

• @gamestv4875
      @gamestv4875 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@dinvision2410 You need to get the three pedal set if you want to enjoy drifting at its best.You need that clutch.

• @FireManiac58
    @FireManiac58 5 ปีที่แล้ว +9

As much as it's good to be comparing wheels, I don't think you're in a position to compare the two when you're clearly not taking racing lines, driving in the right view or sitting in the right position

• @strawberrypoptrt
    @strawberrypoptrt 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

What's dead zone?

• @ashleynixon8305
      @ashleynixon8305 4 ปีที่แล้ว

The dead zone is an area in the middle where the wheel is considered to be not turning at all.

• @strawberrypoptrt
      @strawberrypoptrt 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@ashleynixon8305 Ahh yes thank you for telling me. But I figured that out a bit ago. But thank you

• @ashleynixon8305
      @ashleynixon8305 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@strawberrypoptrt I sent it to you like 10 months later😂

• @ashleynixon8305
    @ashleynixon8305 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Does the G29 work with ps4?

• @smalltom3373
    @smalltom3373 5 ปีที่แล้ว

you really should know before you tell, i have the thrustmaster tmx i use a logitech drive force shifter with the tmx wheel ( i have a auirdino leanardo that means i can use the shifter by usb) i can tell you now the tmx with the t3pa pedals and the logitech shifter is £260 £240 for wheel and pedals and £20 for used shifter, the logitech uses old gear systems, litrally no wheel has them anymore the tmx is halfbelt half gear. i personally think the tmx looks alot more like a real "racing" wheel,maybe im a bit bias but you know. i must say i think the thrustmaster is 100% better also as it has many diferent upgrade paths

• @stratotonefm
    @stratotonefm 4 ปีที่แล้ว +5

You don't need a 200$ wheel if you are gaming on a toaster...

• @misconduct6845
      @misconduct6845 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

You dont need to comment when you dont know where to put the $ sign

• @lorent0591
      @lorent0591 4 ปีที่แล้ว

@@misconduct6845 200 dollar not dollar 200...

• @slycooper4946
      @slycooper4946 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@lorent0591 dumbass its $200

• @shadowblade2149
    @shadowblade2149 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Here's some advice new sim racer, buy a PlayStation or xbox. It's a nice, cheap way to enter the sim racing community. Though I suggest PS4 so you could enter the gran turismo championships

• @ddsisters1132
    @ddsisters1132 4 ปีที่แล้ว

❤❤❤

• @kaptkrunchfpv
    @kaptkrunchfpv 4 ปีที่แล้ว

chase cam is NOT sim racing!

• @Raz1el996
      @Raz1el996 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Its a part of the wheel when doesn't feel the force feedback, generally it's on the first grades of turn.

• @user-tg9gy2mf9d
    @user-tg9gy2mf9d 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Who can I contact T150 to pc 4???

• @ien2023
    @ien2023 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

How can T150 Force feedback better when the G29 has dual motor and T150 is a single motor?

• @leextalionis8143
      @leextalionis8143 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Because single motor powerful than dual motor. :)

• @slycooper4946
      @slycooper4946 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Its better because it uses belt system and gear system basically a mix of T300 and G29

• @shaolin95
    @shaolin95 4 ปีที่แล้ว

The g29 is way better

• @z41n_1x9
    @z41n_1x9 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

What is the point of spending that much on wheels when your pc is fucking shit 😂😂😂

• @Vintiqueture
      @Vintiqueture 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Had to stop watching after seeing he's getting like 10fps

• @z41n_1x9
      @z41n_1x9 4 ปีที่แล้ว

@@Vintiqueture 😂😂😂

• @captaingerryyt
    @captaingerryyt 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Taking an advice from someone who can’t actually drive is actual brain rot

• @Esti_2005
    @Esti_2005 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Indianenglish