ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 19 ก.ย. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 10

• @eoinj3929
    @eoinj3929 ปีที่แล้ว

More excellent content. Well done Adam 👍

• @eoinj3929
    @eoinj3929 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi Adam, Could you do a video showing how to implement Ethos on the old Horus X10 series transmitters. Thanks

• @adam_mawz_maas
      @adam_mawz_maas  ปีที่แล้ว

This is one I'm not likely to do, there's several good resources out there already and I don't currently own an X10.
      I'd refer you to this walkthough:
      www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=49670791&postcount=19778

• @3dholicpilot522
    @3dholicpilot522 ปีที่แล้ว

Dr. Maas, can a flight counter be adapted into Ethos without a Lua App by programming ? That's essential especially for IMAC flier who are intensly flying their planes and would love to keep their flights logged for maintenance purposes...

• @adam_mawz_maas

This will be quite easy to do in 1.5.0, you can have a VAR and use the Addition action on it to have an increment by one counter whose current value is persistent between sessions.
      In 1.4.9 and earlier it's technically possible, but if their is a Lua available it would be much easier to use.

• @stevelucas6690
    @stevelucas6690 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi Adam Just great information....I have the ix14 and the X20s still learning about ethos (very interesting). Do you have an opinion on the ix14. Thanks Steve

• @adam_mawz_maas

Steve, overall the iX14 is a nice transmitter, probably the best one Spektrum makes right now in terms of capability per dollar. That said, I find all the Spektrum transmitters too limiting in their programming and no longer actively fly Spektrum (although I do still own a couple Spektrum TX's)

• @raymondmbaldes4862
    @raymondmbaldes4862 ปีที่แล้ว

Do you have any Videos on work the Function section on the Frsky X20s Transmitter. Thank You

• @adam_mawz_maas

I do cover Special Functions in the ETHOS for Spektrum users series. The primary use for them is in setting up voice callouts.