Trail Camera review Voopeak T180

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 16 ต.ค. 2024
  • Review of the T180 defiantly the best solar panel camera 🎥 out there in my opinion!! Lots of the footage is helped by friend who has excess to some land at end of his garden ! So he sets up the camera out there for me ! Which I’m grateful for !! Thanks Kev.
    voopeak.com/co...
    voopeak.com/pr...

ความคิดเห็น • 10

• @Luke-hr4cs
    @Luke-hr4cs 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Great review 👏
    Brilliant camara great footage of muntjac fox and old brock 👏

• @deerohdeer8000
      @deerohdeer8000  8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Cheers Luke !! Ya muntjac was nuts !! 👍 take care my friend 👍

• @AgnesvandenBerg59
    @AgnesvandenBerg59 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Beautiful review and great observations during day and evening/night.
    Lovely to see a fox as well and a glimpse of a squirrel too😍, and how wonderful that the badger is digging just in front of the camera, and I think he found the camera very interesting because he was almost on top of it 😃
    Have a nice weekend. Greetings Agnes🙋

• @deerohdeer8000
      @deerohdeer8000  8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hi Agnes
      Ya love too see reaction from the animals ! Most don’t care about the cameras 🎥! But the badger 🦡 wanted a piece of the action 😂! Take care my friend 👍

• @TheCountryTraveller
    @TheCountryTraveller 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Was that a badger that tried to eat the camera? :) I still haven't bought one, but still thinking about it - I don't have private land to sight it. Nice vid.

• @JacqJansen
    @JacqJansen 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Deze camera levert mooie beelden op.
    Zat er nu een das aan de camera te knabbelen?
    En hoe noem je de dieren aan het begin van de film?
    Alles goed met je, hier alles ok.
    Het beste met je en groetjes van Jacq🙋‍♀️😍

• @deerohdeer8000
      @deerohdeer8000  8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hi Jacq
      Ya I’m all good 👍 😊! Hope you’re doing ok ? Ya I now spend my time using these cameras 🎥 to do my study ! Don’t do a lot of TH-cam post anymore !! Ya deer on the camera is a Muntjac . There from India 🇮🇳 originally!! Lots of them here in the uk 🇬🇧!👍 take care cheers craig x

• @CannockChaseWildlifeProject
    @CannockChaseWildlifeProject 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Great review. I’m fed up of buying batteries, so need to invest in more of these solar cameras. Do you prefer this or the TC22?

• @deerohdeer8000
      @deerohdeer8000  3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

This T180 is my first go to after browning trail cameras !!! Especially for solar panels !! The TC22 can take time to connect to WiFi sometimes & sd card errors with the TC22 as well frustrating but still a great great camera TC22 !! But just posted another review on the TC06 campark again my first go to camera without solar !!! Hopefully that helped 👍

• @CannockChaseWildlifeProject
      @CannockChaseWildlifeProject 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@deerohdeer8000 Thanks for the reply. Just watched it. I like the small panel idea.