OLD tank feels BRAND NEW!! World of Tanks Console T44

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 14 ม.ค. 2024
  • For Business Enquiries Email: yteclipsehd@gmail.com
    World of Tanks PC Channel: / @chadleywalters
    My Gaming Setup, (see below and support me by using the amazon links if you buy)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Headset: Cooler Master MH670 - amzn.to/3vtfjq2
    Microphone: Blue Yeti X - amzn.to/3Bw5R9j
    Monitor 1: 1440p 144Hz AOC Gaming Q27G2U - amzn.to/3RGzWsA
    Monitor 2: 1440p 144Hz Acer Nitro VG271U - amzn.to/3LjpKUx
    Xbox Series X - amzn.to/3DfIpys
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SUBSCRIBE For More world of tanks Content: th-cam.com/users/EcliipseHD?...
    Join my Discord Channel HERE: / discord
    Join this channel to get access to perks:
    / @ecliipsehd
    Wot Console Guides and Gameplay playlist: • Tanks Update 6.0 Crew ...
    World of tanks Modern Tanks playlist: • GAME Changer! World of...
    How to get better at world of tanks Playlist: • Get BETTER at World of...
  • เกม

ความคิดเห็น • 15

• @hamzamedina146
    @hamzamedina146 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

I had lots of fun in this tank! I recommend new players to grind this

• @twitchxplay2
    @twitchxplay2 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

I have mine 3 marked but I use the smaller gun

• @mathieulapointe1207
    @mathieulapointe1207 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thanks for remembering a tank I forgot.😊

• @Darkyeti94
    @Darkyeti94 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

T34 2 has a similar way to play it to this, a 100mm gun with both as it's got better standard pen and overall better dpm. Also ammo rack goes often on this and to get set of fire

• @brianbrian5842
    @brianbrian5842 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

That Iron Rain is kinda finiky... One shot in the clip usually seems to constantly let me down.

• @Charly_Z
    @Charly_Z 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Would you recommend getting free xp to get the taran its like 3k gold needed in conversion to be able to pick up the Taran

• @Derunternehmer0815
    @Derunternehmer0815 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

100mm gun is much better, better dpm better accuracy same as with the t34-2

• @vladoom3157
    @vladoom3157 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Le 100mm et énorme avec sont dpm ce qui fait que je le trouve plus intéressant que le 122mm

• @joeblog8728
    @joeblog8728 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

hi Ecliipse your Wiesel 1A1 TOW video when atgm is fired you have no smoke plum of smoke i cant see anything but yours has no smoke plume why is that

• @desotheone4532
    @desotheone4532 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Lol i was the m40/43
    Gg wp

• @muttznutts7465
    @muttznutts7465 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Well, after returning to this game after a 5 year break its quite disappointing to see frontal weak points, aiming and skill have mostly been removed from the game and replaced with RBRT gold spam.
    Most tanks git gud when you spam the gold, but the T44 is better than that, it's position in the obj140 line is meant to teach you how to flank and reposition.
    The soft hull with abnormality bouncy upper plate is how you learn to angle, its good turret when top tier teaches you hull down.
    Its good(ish) camo teaches you to be sneaky and ambush.
    To say "big gun, spam gold" shows you don't understand this tank. Then to showcase a game where you come 2nd on the winning team and still lose +40k silver made both laugh and sad at the same time. Just who is this video aimed at? Who in there right mind would want to spend that much silver (or a lot more on a loss) to play a tech tree t8.
    Look i understand it was a early line you ground out but really chap, if you gonna do a video on it please learn to play it first.

• @jadonmcarthur1630
      @jadonmcarthur1630 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Brother gets an ace tanker and you’re telling him to learn how to play it? He’s using a gun that’s doodoo with standard ammo 247 pen is only like 20 more than the average tier 8s pen and he’s using a gun that’s objectively worse than the other options. He played well just someone also had a great game idk how that takes away from it. Silver is expendable. Cold War can make you 500-1mil a game if you’re good. Which you sound to me like you must be quite the great player.

• @muttznutts7465
      @muttznutts7465 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@jadonmcarthur1630 I think the difference between your attitude to the game and mine is you think gold spam is ok and abusing the broken economy of CW to finance it is the done thing.
      Maybe my views are outdated as gold spam does seem to be the meta in the game at the moment. However i dont believe thats how the game was designed to be played and i think WG see it as a problem as well and its at least part of the reason for the upcoming nurf to CW silver earn rates.
      Also as the t44 is one of the oldest tanks in the game i think my old fashioned opinions are valid when it comes to the style of play intended for that tank and the reasoning behind it. Both it and I are from a time in this game when premium rounds cost gold (aka real money) and the king of all silver earners was a kv5 or mutant. I hope after the CW silver nurf that style of game play returns.
      Ok you pointed out the ace tanker. Fair point. But remember thats based on damage not play style. Also its a comparison of damage numbers over the last week (tuesday to tuesdays stats iirc). So whos been playing that tank over the last week? Is it the go to tank for unicums or was it mostly played by noobs who have just unlocked it with a no skill crew, no equipment and starter gun? Im not saying he didnt do damage, big gun + gold spam in most tanks will give you give big numbers, big damage and big loss of silver. Thats the games way of trying to balance it. Which would work well if it wasnt for the absolute insanity that is CW silver rates. Gold spam is broken.
      The t44 is a typical Russian med, in this game they excel at brawling with other meds and sneakung up and flanking big dumb heavys and popping a shell in there rear weak points. When paired with good map knowledge and awareness they are both fun to play and great silver earners.
      I made my og post as after returning to this game i was lookin to do my homework on meta. The new maps, new tanks etc and this guys vids had some interesting info. But this vid i thought was not up to par with the few others i had watched and also harmful to the game so i had to comment. I dont know if i have explained myself well enough to get my point of view across but tbh i dont really care anymore, i tried. I clicked on this vid hoping to see a quality performace of how to tank a rusky med and what i got was a how to stat pad by spamming gold tutorial. Im just very disappointed. Could of been so much better.