Guide to Marhaba Lounge NAIA T3

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 10 ก.ย. 2024
  • Have a relaxing pre-flight at the Marhaba Lounge in NAIA Terminal 3. Watch this vlog to see the facilities.
    #Manila #Philippines #Marhaba
    Music: Balloon
    Musician: @iksonmusic

ความคิดเห็น • 15

• @joshualusterio3978
    @joshualusterio3978 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Question po pag pasok ba sa marhaba lounge after verification sa front desk unlimited na ung mga drinks including mga soda in can??

• @enialee86
      @enialee86  10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Yes po, unli drinks and food na available.

• @kevinbuckley4507
    @kevinbuckley4507 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

hello can you tell me where A Lounge is my airport transport from the airport to my hotel said to met them at the A Lounge terminal 3 NAIA

• @enialee86

Hi! I haven’t heard of “A” Lounge but don’t they mean just “a lounge”? There are several - Marhaba, PAGSS, Silverkris, Cathay. They’re in the same area in NAIA T3. But since you said it’s an airport transport, it’s also possible they mean one of the waiting areas in the airport.

• @kevinbuckley4507
      @kevinbuckley4507 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

No They specifically said A Lounge at terminal 3 I have always met my Ride outside at one of the 3 bays that's why I asked OK THANK YOU I also have never heard of A Lounge @@enialee86

• @watchPaige
    @watchPaige 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

What you prefer or you think it's better Maraha or the Nextdoor PAGSS? If you can just pick one ? 3-4 hour layover?... thanks ! In advance great content keep it up!

• @enialee86
      @enialee86  5 หลายเดือนก่อน

I would go to PAGSS because it’s bigger and I personally liked the food better.

• @niloiledanjr.8781
    @niloiledanjr.8781 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Im using Security bank Credit Card Platinum, what if domestic flight lang ako, pwede po bang pumasok jan?or international flight lang talaga ang inaaccomodate nila?ty for the response

• @enialee86

Hi! Nasa loob po ng international pre-departure ang lounges. After dumaan sa Immigration. Kaya hindi nyo maaccess pag domestic. Pero may PAGSS yata sa domestic. Baka covered ng card nyo.

• @butchpam
    @butchpam 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Liked and subscribed too fellow vloggers

• @enialee86
      @enialee86  7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you!

• @carlacast7483
    @carlacast7483 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Im using rcbc infinite ..paano po if kasama ko husband ko may charge po ba pumasok jan?

• @enialee86
      @enialee86  8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi! I can’t speak about RCBC since I use Unionbank Miles+ Platinum. Nasa terms & conditions po ng card kung covered ang spouse. Sa UB kasi, discounted lang ang companion.

• @chrismeister15
    @chrismeister15 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

24hrs po?

• @enialee86
      @enialee86  6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Yes po.