1. This morning, I packed my bag and got ready for a trip to another city. 今天早上,我收拾了行李,为去另一个城市的旅行做好了准备。 2. At the bus station, I asked the driver, “Does this bus stop in the city center?” 在汽车站,我问司机:“这辆车会在市中心停吗?” 3. “Yes, it does,” the driver replied, pointing to the schedule. “是的,会停,”司机一边回答,一边指着时刻表。 4. I bought my ticket and asked, “How long does the journey take?” 我买了票后问道:“这趟旅程需要多长时间?” 5. “It’s about three hours,” the driver said with a friendly smile. “大约三个小时,”司机友好地微笑着回答。 6. After boarding the bus, I looked for my seat and asked another passenger, “Is this seat free?” 上车后,我寻找座位并问另一位乘客:“这个座位有人吗?” 7. They nodded, and I sat down by the window. 他们点了点头,我坐在了靠窗的位置。 8. As the bus started moving, I noticed a map on the wall and thought it might help. 当公交车开始行驶时,我注意到墙上的地图,觉得它可能会有帮助。 9. The countryside was beautiful, with green fields and small houses passing by. 乡村风景很美,绿油油的田野和小房子不断掠过眼前。 10. A fellow traveler asked me, “Do you know if there’s a rest stop along the way?” 一位同行的旅客问我:“你知道沿途有没有休息站吗?” 11. “Yes, the driver mentioned a stop in about an hour,” I replied. “有的,司机提到大约一个小时后会停一次,”我回答道。 12. At the rest area, I approached the café and asked, “Do you accept credit cards?” 在休息区,我走向咖啡馆问道:“你们接受信用卡吗?” 13. After getting my coffee, I returned to the bus and asked the driver, “What time do we arrive?” 买了咖啡后,我回到车上问司机:“我们几点到达?” 14. “Around 4 p.m., if traffic is good,” he answered. “如果交通顺畅,大约下午4点,”他回答道。 15. Back in my seat, I started reading my book and enjoying the smooth ride. 回到座位后,我开始看书,享受平稳的旅程。
1. This morning, I packed my bag and got ready for a trip to another city.
今天早上,我收拾了行李,为去另一个城市的旅行做好了准备。
2. At the bus station, I asked the driver, “Does this bus stop in the city center?”
在汽车站,我问司机:“这辆车会在市中心停吗?”
3. “Yes, it does,” the driver replied, pointing to the schedule.
“是的,会停,”司机一边回答,一边指着时刻表。
4. I bought my ticket and asked, “How long does the journey take?”
我买了票后问道:“这趟旅程需要多长时间?”
5. “It’s about three hours,” the driver said with a friendly smile.
“大约三个小时,”司机友好地微笑着回答。
6. After boarding the bus, I looked for my seat and asked another passenger, “Is this seat free?”
上车后,我寻找座位并问另一位乘客:“这个座位有人吗?”
7. They nodded, and I sat down by the window.
他们点了点头,我坐在了靠窗的位置。
8. As the bus started moving, I noticed a map on the wall and thought it might help.
当公交车开始行驶时,我注意到墙上的地图,觉得它可能会有帮助。
9. The countryside was beautiful, with green fields and small houses passing by.
乡村风景很美,绿油油的田野和小房子不断掠过眼前。
10. A fellow traveler asked me, “Do you know if there’s a rest stop along the way?”
一位同行的旅客问我:“你知道沿途有没有休息站吗?”
11. “Yes, the driver mentioned a stop in about an hour,” I replied.
“有的,司机提到大约一个小时后会停一次,”我回答道。
12. At the rest area, I approached the café and asked, “Do you accept credit cards?”
在休息区,我走向咖啡馆问道:“你们接受信用卡吗?”
13. After getting my coffee, I returned to the bus and asked the driver, “What time do we arrive?”
买了咖啡后,我回到车上问司机:“我们几点到达?”
14. “Around 4 p.m., if traffic is good,” he answered.
“如果交通顺畅,大约下午4点,”他回答道。
15. Back in my seat, I started reading my book and enjoying the smooth ride.
回到座位后,我开始看书,享受平稳的旅程。
Thank you
🎉
❤❤