• @voluntarypropaganda
    @voluntarypropaganda 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I'd love to see a Compact Action comparison with this tripod

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thanks for the feedback. I will do that soon. Stay tuned here

• @edcAdventures.
    @edcAdventures. 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hello. I've bought the same tripod and fluid head you reviewed and seem to notice that the panning in the CH10 fluid head isn't as smooth as its tilting. Also, the default ball head on the tripod has a smoother panning than the CH10 so im using both (tripod ballhead and CH10 fluid head) 😅
    Did you notice it or it's just my item?

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hi there. Thanks for the comment. I haven't used this tripod in a while and cannot say, sorry. I still use a Manfrotto.
      Join my community and subscribe for more. Ciao

• @voluntarypropaganda
    @voluntarypropaganda 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Thats a dope jacket

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Ahah. Thank you

• @najobe4
      @najobe4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@MamoAir I agree, that is a sharp coat. What kind is it? You should do a reveiw of that...

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@najobe4 🤣🤣🤣

• @TheAhanin
    @TheAhanin ปีที่แล้ว +1

I Just order the same set and then found your videos. Your video made me happy for my purchase.
    After a year, are you still happy with the quality?

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hello. Thanks for the comment. I hope you enjoyed the video. To be honest I have not used this tripod in a while because I mainly work on professional video jobs and I need a bigger one, so I cannot answer you question.
      Hope it will be the right one for you. Stay tuned. Ciao

• @tzar.201
    @tzar.201 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Does this plate base fit manfrotto plates?
    I have the DJI RS2 and looking for something that I can easily put my camera on without taking the gimbal’s plate off
    Thanks

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hello Tariq. Thanks for checking the video. I use a quick release plate by manfrotto for all my devices, including tripods and gimbals, so I do not have to remove anything. Check this video and I hope it can help. th-cam.com/video/BXbxiAiWKyA/w-d-xo.html

• @MRPekka-bk6kk
    @MRPekka-bk6kk 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Bro which is better this one? Or neewer carbon fibre 66”
    Please let me know
    Thank you 😊

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hello and thanks for the message. I never tested the Neewer, so I cannot speak for that sorry.
      Hit the subscribe button for more videos though and join my community. Thanks.
      I have more tripod reviews on my channel too

• @acedia4453
    @acedia4453 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Great tripod but the monopod is useless to anyone over five feet tall.

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hello and thanks for the message. I think monopods are useless to anyone ahah. Subscribe and join my community. Ciao

• @KaptainCanuck
    @KaptainCanuck 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Titling a ball head to the side to do portrait shots is ignorant and dumb. It knocks the balance of a tripod off and is not a good idea plus is a bad design. Buy an L-bracket to fit your camera model or even just make one.

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  2 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Thanks for the feedback but the delivery of your message is rude and not true. If you use the tripod properly and counterweight it with sand bags or similar, it will not fall. Please be respectful. Thanks