Parcel from

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 22 ต.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 30

• @paulg413
    @paulg413 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Sweet package Nigbee and those picks are just gorgeous 😍 and thank you for the awesome Lockwood 👌

• @alpama37
    @alpama37 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Somehow the community keeps on impressing me with how generous they can be. Those two are just awesome and do excellent work. Happy to see a little bit of down under in the motherland, I'm excited to see what you sent the boys.

• @NIGBEE-lock-bothering
      @NIGBEE-lock-bothering  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

It's all a bit out of sequence, their packages arrived about 2 months ago, they have done video of them. Yes, most generous of both of them. Glad to know them both

• @SeeStuDo
    @SeeStuDo 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Loved watching you talk about locks!!! Those guys are awesome, thanks for sharing, sir. 💚🔒

• @chriscapune7873
    @chriscapune7873 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Awesome creative box! Super cool locks!!! Those picks are stunningly beautiful!!! Wow! 🐾🐈‍⬛👍🍻

• @T02_15
    @T02_15 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

You are very welcome NIGBEE!! That v7 was a pretty last minute throw in after seeing the quality of your work I just had to give something extra to the 3 334's and the 245, the master lock on the outside of the box came from chevy and the sepa from me 😁.
    Not sure where rhe ducks came from 😂 I originally bought a heap to hide around the house and annoy people for months when they find them. Then one day I decided to superglue one on my vise and then decided to have one in the background somewhere of all my thumbnails (except thr first two videos) then the rest is history 😄

• @NIGBEE-lock-bothering

The V7 is absolutely fantastic and so appreciated, such a collectable lock and so rare over here. All of them are fantastic but that is particularly special

• @roysammons2445
    @roysammons2445 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

What a way to come home from a trip away. Its a bit like...
    🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 with a bit of....
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 and also some.....
    👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏and let's not forget.....
    👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
    Absolute awesome package indeed and those picks are something else too.

• @mcdpoor
    @mcdpoor 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Awesome

• @gchev4
    @gchev4 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I'm glad you like the package nigbee! I'm really happy you like the picks, i was worried when i decided to make acrylic over the olive wood. Those are my first go at acrylic picks, I'll have to male one for myself soon 😅 Good luck on the keyless mt5s 😅 you have enough to send about in your next packages as well as pick some 😂 I'm happy you like my terrible drawing too 😂

• @SeeStuDo
      @SeeStuDo 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

My guy, that's glorious!!! 💚

• @gchev4

@SeeStuDo thanks brother stu!

• @SeeStuDo
      @SeeStuDo 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@gchev4 Sweet ass job with that acrylic man!!! Nuts that's your first go at those. 🤩👊🔒

• @gchev4

@@SeeStuDo 👊💪

• @Tipa-fw2rz
    @Tipa-fw2rz 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

So wonderful hooks. Great 👍
    With little lion 🦁.
    Perfect 👍 🔓

• @vladinica6003
    @vladinica6003 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

WoW !! Nice package !!

• @RandomJim42
    @RandomJim42 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Holy shit that’s a cool box .

• @NIGBEE-lock-bothering

Yes, its too much, happy to report I have already given some away, waited till they had received the parcels till I published this so not to spoil the surprise.

• @ParkysPlace
    @ParkysPlace 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Good morning NIGBEE. Welcome back. Nice lot you have there. The first pick is an absolute beauty. Hot dayum. 😎🖖🙏

• @Tipa-fw2rz
    @Tipa-fw2rz 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Оооо какие Люди возвратились с поездки 😮😊
    Hello 👋🏻 NigBee 😊
    I'm glad to meet you on the net 👍👍👍👋🏻👋🏻📌😳🌍🌎☮️
    So nice surprise made guys to you, Mate. Great Box 📦 👏
    Respect to everyone who made it for you.
    Very nice video .
    Nice to watch you,MATE

• @LockFumbler
    @LockFumbler 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Awesome parcels!! Very cool! Enjoy all that's in there and great artwork 😅😅

• @qutube100
    @qutube100 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Nice swag bag Nidge well Jell!

• @NIGBEE-lock-bothering

Would you like one of the MT5s?

• @qutube100

@@NIGBEE-lock-bothering Kind of you to offer mate but id rather see you playing with them, i have to hold off on any more locks as i have my silver wedding anniversary soon and i might not make it otherwise ("no more Locks!" or metal detectors, motorbikes or Geiger counters......) but you are a brick !!!!!!

• @qutube100

@@NIGBEE-lock-bothering I would love one nidge but not sure i would make it to my silver wedding anniversary ("NO more locks" or motorcycles or Geiger counters or Metal detectors .......etc) you are a brick though thanks for the offer!

• @NIGBEE-lock-bothering
      @NIGBEE-lock-bothering  2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@qutube100 surely free locks don't come into that agreement. Just one little lock?

• @qutube100

@@NIGBEE-lock-bothering Bless you mate pass it on to a nooby for me ;-)

• @LockM.UKr.
    @LockM.UKr. 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

wonderful chest, interesting locks👍🔥