28mm street photography narratives with Fuji XF 18mm f2 + X-T20

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 26 ต.ค. 2024
  • Hi! This is a selection of daytime photos I took in July-September of 2024 in Prague, Vienna and Rome. All photos were captured in RAW with Fuji X-T20 + XF 18mm f2 and edited in Capture One 23.
    ► IG:
    / tomasmano
    ► Links:
    linktr.ee/toma...

ความคิดเห็น • 25

• @davidantoine57
    @davidantoine57 25 วันที่ผ่านมา

Hello Tomas,
    Very happy to see your new photos, it's always a real pleasure for the eyes (and the ears in the video).
    I like the play of shadows and light that you know how to highlight so well.
    I watched the video several times, pausing on each of your photos to enjoy them longer.
    Your contrasts are beautiful, the shadows and reflections as well, your images speak for themselves.
    All in color it's beautiful.
    I'll stop with the compliments LOL
    I would like to take photos like yours.
    THANK YOU.
    Have a nice day,
    With pleasure :-)

• @tomasmano
      @tomasmano  25 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

Hello David, thank you so much for such kind and detailed comment! I'm really glad you enjoyed the photos and also the format, it's very encouraging to hear that images spoke to you! Thank you again and have a nice day too!

• @masumikiyotake2230
    @masumikiyotake2230 27 วันที่ผ่านมา

I feel relieved.
    I love this lens too.

• @tomasmano
      @tomasmano  27 วันที่ผ่านมา

Thanks a lot! It's been my favorite lens this year!

• @Mw02veg
    @Mw02veg 28 วันที่ผ่านมา

One of my favourite lenses 👍

• @tomasmano
      @tomasmano  28 วันที่ผ่านมา

Thanks a lot! It's my most used lens this year!

• @antonyshchenko
    @antonyshchenko 27 วันที่ผ่านมา

Photo of a shadow on the red tram is very beautiful!

• @tomasmano

@@antonyshchenko thank you so much Anton, really appreciate it!

• @eortizfoto
    @eortizfoto 27 วันที่ผ่านมา

Loved so much the opening frame!

• @tomasmano

Thank you so much Eduardo! I'm addicted to taking photos through the old trams against the sun, I guess! :)

• @everest1120
    @everest1120 27 วันที่ผ่านมา

This is a piece of art, great videos and photos.

• @tomasmano

Thank you so much, really appreciate it, means a lot!

• @everest1120
      @everest1120 26 วันที่ผ่านมา

@@tomasmano No worries!

• @DanielWeiss-v9x
    @DanielWeiss-v9x 28 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

Amazing pictures.....❤

• @tomasmano

@@DanielWeiss-v9x thank you so much Daniel, really appreciate it!

• @codyallen3729
    @codyallen3729 23 วันที่ผ่านมา

2:18 is a framer...I don't even have a fuji anymore but here i am still watching. Great photos!

• @tomasmano
      @tomasmano  23 วันที่ผ่านมา

@@codyallen3729 thank you so much Cody for the comment, really appreciate it!

• @АльбертХаиров-п4ж
    @АльбертХаиров-п4ж 28 วันที่ผ่านมา

Great photo. Amazing Light

• @tomasmano
      @tomasmano  28 วันที่ผ่านมา

Thank you so much, appreciate it!

• @hieppt
    @hieppt 26 วันที่ผ่านมา

Great eyes, great shots ❤

• @tomasmano
      @tomasmano  26 วันที่ผ่านมา

@@hieppt huge thanks Tuan, really appreciate it!

• @dongguacarl3892
    @dongguacarl3892 24 วันที่ผ่านมา

Hi Tomas,
    I love your amazing photos so much!!! And I really often come to your channel to watch your videos! I especially like the texture of light and shadow presented in your photos. Your photos look very translucent and clear. It's also reflected in the snowy photos you took earlier. I would like to know how you did it? Do you make any in-camera settings before you take a photo? Like sharpness, clarity, or something else?
    Looking forward to your reply!

• @tomasmano
      @tomasmano  24 วันที่ผ่านมา

Hi! Huge thanks for your comment, really glad to hear that you enjoyed the photos and video format, really appreciate it! The clean look you're describing could come from my preference for low contrast and dynamic range perhaps, if I could guess. I always shoot in RAW and edit the photos after in Capture one. Most of the time I shoot underexposed and correct the exposure in software manually looking at the histogram. I approach the editing as a tool to fix issues present in the image and emphasize positive features of the image. I usually start with classic chrome as a base. I like to use levels tool and I prefer sliders over curves which I almost never use. I use the color balance and color editor tool mostly for lightweight adjustments and for the most impactful changes I use selective edits with masks. For street photography I usually don't use sharpness and remove any sharpening that C1 applies by default but clarity in moderate amount works well for me for fine tuning. Hope that helps!

• @dongguacarl3892
      @dongguacarl3892 12 วันที่ผ่านมา

​@@tomasmano So happy to receive your reply! I've been trying and learning recently and that truly helps me a lot! I hope to have more opportunities to learn from your amazing photos in the future. Best wishes!!

• @tomasmano
      @tomasmano  11 วันที่ผ่านมา

@@dongguacarl3892 thanks a lot again, really appreciate it!