ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 28 ก.ย. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 15

• @rantsommusic
    @rantsommusic ปีที่แล้ว +3

Love your reviews!

• @jonathangoodman2636
    @jonathangoodman2636 ปีที่แล้ว +3

What makes them an "upgrade for 2022" versus earlier T6 s ?

• @techfulgoodies
      @techfulgoodies  ปีที่แล้ว

Not sure, I haven't found any info on what makes them different. if you find anything, let us know.

• @JayTee713
      @JayTee713 ปีที่แล้ว +3

@@techfulgoodies I believe the Bluetooth connection and battery life have been upgraded.

• @RicoJay27
    @RicoJay27 ปีที่แล้ว +2

How is the background noise on calls?

• @techfulgoodies
      @techfulgoodies  ปีที่แล้ว +2

Pretty standard but I don't use them for calls a lot.

• @Barry843
    @Barry843 ปีที่แล้ว

So i bought a pair , left side volume is lower than right . Contacted Tozo , they gave me instructions that didn't work , they said get purple but no purple . Then they wanted me to click each bud twice but that didnt work either . Tozo is sending a new pair but not very confident . Have U had the same problems ? Thanks

• @techfulgoodies
      @techfulgoodies  ปีที่แล้ว +1

No issues here. I actually bought a couple pairs of these and haven't had an issue (other than my son losing them). Strange, at least they are sending a new pair...that's nice.

• @christophermatthews3977
    @christophermatthews3977 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I think the voice changed. It sounds kind of abrasive now

• @techfulgoodies

I didn't change anything in the video if that is what you are asking?

• @christophermatthews3977
      @christophermatthews3977 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@TechfulGoodies no I am talking about the in ear voice for the earbuds. Like when it says your headset is connected, it sounds extremely different from the older pair. (I have the older version of these and bought this pair recently). I should have added more context to it.

• @techfulgoodies

@@christophermatthews3977 Ohhh, gotcha. I don't have the old pair so I wasn't sure. Thanks - any feedback helps!

• @breezothetheologian7486
    @breezothetheologian7486 ปีที่แล้ว +1

How do I know when the earbuds are charged ?

• @techfulgoodies

If you have an iPhone, when they are connected, it will show the amount charged. How do you know when they are in the case and all charged up? I am not sure - good question. I usually put them away and when I'm ready they are fully charged so I have not had the need to know when they finish. If you find out, let us know!