How to bind Frsky RX to Jumper T12

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 10 ก.ย. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 48

• @MontisTube
    @MontisTube  5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

You can read more about frequency tuning of the multiprotocol module here: github.com/pascallanger/DIY-Multiprotocol-TX-Module/blob/master/docs/Frequency_Tuning.md

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

More information
      Original FrSky, Futaba, Corona and Hitec receivers have been frequency-tuned by the manufacturer at the factory. Because of variations in the oscillator crystals used in multiprotocol modules it is necessary to fine-tune the module to match the manufacturer frequencies.
      'Compatible' receivers suffer the same variation in crystal oscillators as multiprotocol modules, but have to be compatible with genuine (manufacturer-tuned) transmitters so they will typically have auto-tuning built in, and will self-tune to the radio's frequency when they are bound.
      'Original' Frsky transmitters also have been factory tuned to the right frequency and they dont need the fine tune procedure.

• @robbbroy888
      @robbbroy888 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanx man, exactly what I was looking for.

• @aerialcombat
    @aerialcombat 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I can't thank you enough for how much this helped me, thank you infinity

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  4 ปีที่แล้ว

You are welcome. Thank you for feedback.

• @chezastorm1
    @chezastorm1 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi Montis
    & RC community
    im a complete beginner to RC radios hence as a returning person to the hobby over the last 3 years
    &
    from when we was kids & teens in the 60s and 70s as RC radios was way to expensive then
    when all we could afford was to build our own planes controlling glow plug & diesel engines
    & free flight balsa wood craft
    which was great fun
    & now i am i my 50s im getting to enjoy our hobby again
    i have gone out and brought my 1st transmitter (a jumper T12)
    because i have to many planes now & toy quadcopter transmitters
    And i just loved the attraction of just being able to just use the one transmitter for all planes & quadcopters ect
    but on getting on the jumper T12 for the 1st time it looks complex
    but i get the idear of some of the binding part
    but what i am stuck on
    is i see so many folks showing how to do this binding on you tube
    but not one of them
    explaining what the (subtype is for)
    & how does one know what numbers to identify put into along side the subtype for each individual model
    as a new beginner to this transmitter
    can you someone help me out please with understanding what the subtype is for
    and what numbers to put in if im creating a new plane to bind each time
    Montis anyone in the RC community here thank you
    ps i love you video
    /s

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thanks for your long comment! I could suggest to read the Wiki on Multiprotocol module Protocols and prottocol subtypes here: github.com/pascallanger/DIY-Multiprotocol-TX-Module/blob/master/Protocols_Details.md then
      Also here is the information about the receiver No selection next to the Bind button. Info from the OpenTX documentation opentx.gitbooks.io/manual-for-opentx-2-2/model_setup.html:
      *Receiver no (D16 / LR12 only): defines the behavior of the receiver lock function. This number is sent to the receiver, which will only respond to the number it was bound to. By default this is the number of the model's slot when it is created. It can however be changed manually, and will not change if a model is moved or copied. If manual setting or a copy/move operation results in 2 or more models on the radio having the same number, a warning popup will show up. It is then up to the user to determine if this is the desired behavior or not and change if required.

• @chezastorm1
      @chezastorm1 5 ปีที่แล้ว

​@@MontisTube thank you

• @HumbleHeartMinistry
    @HumbleHeartMinistry 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I have the Jumper T8SG V2.0 Plus Trying to bind to FrSky R-XSR Receiver, not getting anywhere. It has 3 FrSky protocols in radio. Would you know which one is correct? Or could it be something to do with frequency as in link below? Thank you!

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  4 ปีที่แล้ว

Standart FrSky R-XSR receiver should be bound with D16 FCC or LBT protocol (US/EU). It should bind even without the frequency tuning. Also have in mind that receiver could have swamped signal if held too close to the transmitter. It is advised to keep the receiver a few meters away from the transmitter for binding.

• @HumbleHeartMinistry
      @HumbleHeartMinistry 4 ปีที่แล้ว

@@MontisTube Thanks so much for your response!

• @ariefzulchannel
    @ariefzulchannel 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Sir can you help me.. i have bind to rx fs ia6b, but why rssi signal bar aslo warning low signal and signal bar just 0-1 bar not full bar. How to setting rssi jumper t12? Can you help me solve my problem? Im sorry my english is bad

• @goktugkaplan3367
    @goktugkaplan3367 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hello i have a question in 1:05 you said select lbt(eu) if you have eu firmware
    you mean in subtype setting is there lbt(eu) option to select ?
    if you respond my question i willbe happy thanks for the video

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yes, if your receiver has D16 EU (LBT) firmware, then select the D16 LBT option from protocol subtype. If you have D8 receiver, then it has no LBT option, just D8.

• @mamatdaus1
    @mamatdaus1 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi, I've eachine T215 and my tx is TS8SG V2, can you help me how to bind XM+

• @crddrones3457
    @crddrones3457 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Anyway you could do eight jumper T 12 switch settings for transmitter

• @crddrones3457
      @crddrones3457 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Either way God bless you and I appreciate your bind video God bless take care stay safe

• @JasonEllingsworth
    @JasonEllingsworth 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I was wondering if you could tell me the difference between frsky r-xsr and xm+. I have bound xm+ to my t12 and am considering another drone that has a R-xsr but am unsure if that works with the multi-module inside the t12

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  3 ปีที่แล้ว

R-XSR is the top of the line FrSky D16 receiver. Has telemetry link via S.Port. On the other hand XM+ is way cheaper than R-XSR. I don't like the connector plug in the R-XSR, also getting the S.Port working can be tricky.

• @JasonEllingsworth
      @JasonEllingsworth 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@MontisTube thanks for the info. I've since found that unfortunately adding telemetry to the mix also seems to reduce its range compared to the xm+ by almost 100 yards depending on the setup, so I'll be switching it back to an xm+

• @thelongranger55
    @thelongranger55 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I have a question about vtx called ts400 or tx5826 , it’s a 500 mw vtx and only has 8 frequencies to transmit on and has 3 channel pins , do I need a dipswitch ?

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  5 ปีที่แล้ว

Yes, you need dip switch for selecting the needed channel. I would advise you to choose ready to use VTX instead of the DIY module. Will be much easier.

• @thelongranger55
      @thelongranger55 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Montis well I already own it is a 500 mw so I would like to use it , so I need a 3 position switch ? & how do I wire it ?

• @MontisTube

You need this dip switch m.aliexpress.com/item/32823366128.html?pid=808_0000_0201
      Connect all 3 pins from one side to the GND and 3 pins from the opposite side to the module.

• @claudineimatos6442
    @claudineimatos6442 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Excelente canal.

• @woodrunner51
    @woodrunner51 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

very very useful :D

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  4 ปีที่แล้ว

Thank you for your feedback.

• @MCsCreations
    @MCsCreations 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Really interesting, dude! I didn't know about the frequency tuning! Thanks a lot! 😃

• @MontisTube

Yeah, I also found that accidently. Works without tuning but we always want maximum range, don't we? :)

• @MCsCreations
      @MCsCreations 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@MontisTube For sure! 😃

• @ralphyvazquez1471
    @ralphyvazquez1471 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi my name is Ralph and I really enjoy your videos. You break it down to the simplest form. Well I have the jumper t12 transmitter and just got the lizard 95 last week but I am having trouble binding the two. Can you make a binding video on the lizard 95 and the jumper t12 transmitter cause I feel I am doing something wrong or missing something.

• @MontisTube

Hi Ralph. Unfortunately I dont have the Lizard95. But all the the receivers are binding in the similar way. If you have FrSky receiver, the you need to select the right protocol D8 or D16 and make sure that both tx and rx are the FCC or EU-LBT type.

• @ralphyvazquez1471
      @ralphyvazquez1471 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@MontisTube thank you for the info and I grateful for your help and support. I will give it a shot. Thank you again buddy for your time. Hopefully this will work cause I want to see how fast this little beastly bird flies. They say that the lizard 95 is really powerful.

• @moisedhaiti2524
    @moisedhaiti2524 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Hey my name is Moe, I'm having problem binding my transmitter with FrSky Xm + to T12 Jumper. It kept saying no telemetry on the screen. Please help.

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  5 ปีที่แล้ว

XM+ does not have telemetry so dont expect any. You should look at the RX leds, not your TX screen. Binding is pretty simple. Just remember that you need to bind the receiver, not the transmitter.

• @moisedhaiti2524

@@MontisTube But under status, it says no telemetry. And the LED remain red/green

• @moisedhaiti2524

@@MontisTube On your transmitter it says under status V1.2.0.0 Bind, mine says no telemetry. maybe I need to install something to it

• @fpvmississippi
    @fpvmississippi 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Good job thanks!

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  4 ปีที่แล้ว

You are welcome!

• @jessemellon6258
    @jessemellon6258 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Great job

• @Kirillistorik
    @Kirillistorik 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Сделай как те обзор как биндить и настраивать вертолет к вл 911 на этой апе, в ем очень интересно

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi, I don't have WL911, sorry.

• @sonyanggunprihantoro7970
    @sonyanggunprihantoro7970 5 ปีที่แล้ว

that's the number 84 + 42 where it came from bro

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  5 ปีที่แล้ว

Thats the Min and Max frequency offset values. The muddle point is the right frequency offset point for your multiprotocol module.

@sonyanggunprihantoro7970 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

but at the max point you wrote earlier 46 bro, not 42 so I'm confused 😁😁

• @MontisTube
      @MontisTube  5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@sonyanggunprihantoro7970 haha, well spotted! Thats my mistake. The upper max freq offset should be 46. The right math than should be: (Fmin+Fmax)/2 or (-84+46)/2 = -19.
      This is minor error should not affect much.
      Thanks for spotting the mistake!

@sonyanggunprihantoro7970 5 ปีที่แล้ว

haha yeah bro, your content is really very useful for beginners like me, thank you very much bro