Script: Jake and I arrived at our client's house right on time. 杰克和我准时抵达了客户家。 "This client wants a deep clean, so we need all our supplies." “这个客户想要进行深度清洁,所以我们需要所有的清洁用品。” We knocked on the door, and Mrs. Thompson greeted us with a smile. 我们敲了敲门,汤普森太太微笑着迎接了我们。 "Focus on the kitchen, living room, and bathrooms," she said during the tour. 在带我们参观时,她说:“重点清洁厨房、客厅和浴室。” Jake and I split up to get started right away. 杰克和我分头行动,立刻开始工作。 I grabbed the vacuum and headed to the living room. 我拿起吸尘器,前往客厅。 Jake went straight to the kitchen, organizing the counters and wiping them down. 杰克直接去了厨房,整理台面并擦拭干净。 I dusted the furniture, making sure to get into every corner. 我给家具除尘,确保每个角落都被清洁干净。 "The living room looks much better already," I said to myself. 我自言自语道:“客厅已经看起来好多了。” Jake was scrubbing the stove, making it shine like new. 杰克正在刷洗炉灶,让它焕然一新。 Next, I cleaned the windows until they sparkled. 接下来,我清洁了窗户,直到它们闪闪发亮。 "Don't forget the baseboards," I reminded Jake as I moved to the next room. 我走向下一个房间时提醒杰克:“别忘了踢脚板。” He nodded, wiping down the refrigerator. 他点了点头,正在擦拭冰箱。 I tackled the bathroom, disinfecting the sink and toilet. 我开始清洁浴室,消毒水槽和马桶。 "This floor needs a good mopping," I thought, grabbing the mop. 我心想:“这块地板需要好好拖一下。”于是我拿起了拖把。 Jake finished cleaning the kitchen and started polishing the dining table. 杰克清洁完厨房,开始擦亮餐桌。 I added cleaner to the mop bucket and began scrubbing the floor. 我在拖桶里加入清洁剂,开始擦洗地板。 "This house will look spotless once we're done," I said to Jake. 我对杰克说:“一旦我们完成,这房子会看起来一尘不染。” He smiled, wiping down the kitchen cabinets. 他微笑着擦拭厨房的橱柜。 I double-checked the corners for dust and dirt. 我再次检查了角落是否有灰尘和污垢。 We worked quickly, but carefully, making sure everything was spotless. 我们动作迅速但仔细,确保一切都干干净净。 After the floors, I moved to the bedrooms and started vacuuming. 清洁完地板后,我去了卧室,开始用吸尘器清洁。 Jake cleaned the windows in the dining area. 杰克清洁了餐厅的窗户。 "Let's sanitize the high-touch areas," Jake said, wiping the handles. 杰克一边擦拭把手一边说:“我们来消毒一下高频接触区域。” I disinfected the light switches and door knobs. 我消毒了电灯开关和门把手。 "I think we're almost done here," I said as I finished the last room. 当我完成最后一个房间时,我说道:“我想我们快完成了。” We packed up our supplies and loaded them back into the van. 我们收拾好工具,装回了面包车。 Mrs. Thompson came in to inspect our work. 汤普森太太进来检查我们的工作。 "The house looks amazing! Thank you both," she said, smiling. 她微笑着说:“房子看起来太棒了!谢谢你们俩。” We left feeling proud of another successful job. 我们离开时,为又一次成功的工作感到自豪。
Script:
Jake and I arrived at our client's house right on time.
杰克和我准时抵达了客户家。
"This client wants a deep clean, so we need all our supplies."
“这个客户想要进行深度清洁,所以我们需要所有的清洁用品。”
We knocked on the door, and Mrs. Thompson greeted us with a smile.
我们敲了敲门,汤普森太太微笑着迎接了我们。
"Focus on the kitchen, living room, and bathrooms," she said during the tour.
在带我们参观时,她说:“重点清洁厨房、客厅和浴室。”
Jake and I split up to get started right away.
杰克和我分头行动,立刻开始工作。
I grabbed the vacuum and headed to the living room.
我拿起吸尘器,前往客厅。
Jake went straight to the kitchen, organizing the counters and wiping them down.
杰克直接去了厨房,整理台面并擦拭干净。
I dusted the furniture, making sure to get into every corner.
我给家具除尘,确保每个角落都被清洁干净。
"The living room looks much better already," I said to myself.
我自言自语道:“客厅已经看起来好多了。”
Jake was scrubbing the stove, making it shine like new.
杰克正在刷洗炉灶,让它焕然一新。
Next, I cleaned the windows until they sparkled.
接下来,我清洁了窗户,直到它们闪闪发亮。
"Don't forget the baseboards," I reminded Jake as I moved to the next room.
我走向下一个房间时提醒杰克:“别忘了踢脚板。”
He nodded, wiping down the refrigerator.
他点了点头,正在擦拭冰箱。
I tackled the bathroom, disinfecting the sink and toilet.
我开始清洁浴室,消毒水槽和马桶。
"This floor needs a good mopping," I thought, grabbing the mop.
我心想:“这块地板需要好好拖一下。”于是我拿起了拖把。
Jake finished cleaning the kitchen and started polishing the dining table.
杰克清洁完厨房,开始擦亮餐桌。
I added cleaner to the mop bucket and began scrubbing the floor.
我在拖桶里加入清洁剂,开始擦洗地板。
"This house will look spotless once we're done," I said to Jake.
我对杰克说:“一旦我们完成,这房子会看起来一尘不染。”
He smiled, wiping down the kitchen cabinets.
他微笑着擦拭厨房的橱柜。
I double-checked the corners for dust and dirt.
我再次检查了角落是否有灰尘和污垢。
We worked quickly, but carefully, making sure everything was spotless.
我们动作迅速但仔细,确保一切都干干净净。
After the floors, I moved to the bedrooms and started vacuuming.
清洁完地板后,我去了卧室,开始用吸尘器清洁。
Jake cleaned the windows in the dining area.
杰克清洁了餐厅的窗户。
"Let's sanitize the high-touch areas," Jake said, wiping the handles.
杰克一边擦拭把手一边说:“我们来消毒一下高频接触区域。”
I disinfected the light switches and door knobs.
我消毒了电灯开关和门把手。
"I think we're almost done here," I said as I finished the last room.
当我完成最后一个房间时,我说道:“我想我们快完成了。”
We packed up our supplies and loaded them back into the van.
我们收拾好工具,装回了面包车。
Mrs. Thompson came in to inspect our work.
汤普森太太进来检查我们的工作。
"The house looks amazing! Thank you both," she said, smiling.
她微笑着说:“房子看起来太棒了!谢谢你们俩。”
We left feeling proud of another successful job.
我们离开时,为又一次成功的工作感到自豪。
看完一遍抄写一遍,非常不错👍❤
謝謝製作影片視頻的老師,您的一系列英文教學影片,可謂一大福音,因為讓零基礎、已放棄英文的我,找到樂趣和充滿信心,大大感謝老師!
为老师这样的模式点赞,太喜欢❤❤❤❤❤
请问博主:实在太喜欢你的所有英文视频了,那么所有视频文档电子版可以提供一下吗,非常感谢🙏
很实用,也是很希望增加难度
希望能慢慢的增加一些难度
这个工作在中国行不行呀
什么是踢脚线呀,真不懂
就是墙角和地板砖相连的大约10-15cm高的墙线,防止拖地把墙面弄脏
@ 我知道有这个东西,不知道名字,谢谢你了