ความคิดเห็น •

• @wendyhamm9722
    @wendyhamm9722 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great second video about the Top Roll positions. Again, this helped me greatly to chart slowly the body mechanics of each position! Thanks again. Your channel will be mentioned as my source for my information! Just look for The Female POV of Arm Wrestling. I may post tomorrow if you are interested in subscribing.😉

• @nattycaptainanavar8319
    @nattycaptainanavar8319 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Once again, Excellent stuff

• @sheapoffenberger7337
    @sheapoffenberger7337 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice video guys. In the beginning I wish you guys were on opposite sides so the guy doing the move would be on the camera side. As a new puller I appreciate these instructional videos !! Thanks for the explanations.

• @GangdamStyle20
    @GangdamStyle20 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

How about a sweep against a low hand toproll? My opinion: Toproll beats Hook, Hook beats Sweep, Sweep beats Toproll (if the athletes are kind of close to each other...)

• @culliganator
    @culliganator 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for this.

• @jamesrowe2126
    @jamesrowe2126 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great video. For inside counters to top rolls what's the role of the supination surely that just gives up your rotation. Cupping is what takes their rotation so why is that alone not enough. Thanks.

• @tablemonkeys5262
      @tablemonkeys5262 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Supination aids in countering pronation. Giving up your pronation makes it easier to set your cup and turn the top roller into a hook with you.

• @tablemonkeys5262

This I a great question and hard to answer in text.. think about a low multi-spinner.. you can add more pressure to your opponents Pronation by adding Supination to your cup. Kind of like scooping with your pinky and ring finger like RVJ talks about. Also by giving up some rotation, you can cause your opponents to fall into your cup, you will hear Devon talk about doing this with “soft” counters...

• @jamesrowe2126
      @jamesrowe2126 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@tablemonkeys5262 Ok thanks for the reply. Do you consider supination to be important enough that it should be trained on its own or just sometimes as an accessory with the multispinner.

• @tablemonkeys5262

I do consider it important to be trained especially if you are an inside puller but also because it aids in elbow recovery.

• @armwrestlingtheory2126
    @armwrestlingtheory2126 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice content guys thanks for the tips

• @larrygasparini9746
    @larrygasparini9746 3 ปีที่แล้ว

💎

• @desperationpinocchio
    @desperationpinocchio 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

💪🥞👍🇨🇦

• @wristmonster162
    @wristmonster162 2 ปีที่แล้ว

🙏Please make pad touch problem ending pad touch problem

• @devoncyplenkov7746
    @devoncyplenkov7746 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

👍🎃🇨🇦

• @Aninang23
    @Aninang23 3 ปีที่แล้ว

That's why your king's move doesn't work on devon,, hope for speedy recovery

• @thejasongenovaarmwrestling1520
    @thejasongenovaarmwrestling1520 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Can I get a shout out