Oh No! Struggling to get to New Mexico - Cross country on a Triumph Bonneville T120

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 26 ก.ย. 2024
  • After nearly giving up because of weather, and the total loss of footage for 3 days, I continue onward. But not without some struggles, and some awesome rides.
    In this episode, I make my way from Liberal, KS (home of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz) to Campo, Co. Then on to the northwestern most point of Texas. Finally getting to Taos, only to find the roads to icy for the motorcycle. Ended up in Albuquerque, NM.
    Life got super messy, and I struggled... a lot.
    So I decided to spend some time figuring out what is making me crazy. This is my attempt to sort out what is going on in my head by taking a comprehensive probe into mental health. And a chance to raise some funds for the Movember Foundation (and a few other) charities along the way. So I'm riding to
    Support Mental Health
    You can follow my journey as I make my way around the Lower 48 states, visiting every crazy town along the way. I'll try to make it fun by interviewing some real crazy characters and talk about some crazy shit. We'll have some hard conversations, and try to make each other laugh. We'll cry.

ความคิดเห็น • 2

• @RayAntonino
    @RayAntonino 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

The wife and I are checking in on your progress. Nice images. Seems you got yourself a replacement Insta360. Stay safe, Earl!

• @kenlodge3399
    @kenlodge3399 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

See now you can tell right off that I am all about old and being old cuz all I