How To Put Your Shop Name On Till Receipt For Casio SE-S400 SE-800 SE-S3000 PCR-T500 PCR-T520

แชร์
ฝัง

ความคิดเห็น • 21

• @user-zp1wv7kp6u
    @user-zp1wv7kp6u 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

I have a Casio Electronic Cash Register TE-900. How do I put the Shop Name on the till receipts? I do not have any arrow keys to select options.

• @mimigarcia4312
    @mimigarcia4312 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Very helpful thank you

• @secondfirst7688
      @secondfirst7688 5 ปีที่แล้ว

How you did it? is it working now? how you saved the meseges? does it gives you or print the meseges on the slip?

• @markpratt871
    @markpratt871 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I am still unable to make this work. I'm trying to customize the logo lines but they don't save for some reason. What am I missing? The machine is a T2300

• @CasioHelp
      @CasioHelp  5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Apologies for the delay in response. If you have not solved your problem please view: th-cam.com/video/CbLVxZaNubI/w-d-xo.html

• @tringuyen-fp4mz
    @tringuyen-fp4mz 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I did the same as your video, but it still not changed the business name on my PCR - T500

• @CasioHelp
      @CasioHelp  5 ปีที่แล้ว

Apologies for the delay in response. If you have not solved your problem please view: th-cam.com/video/CbLVxZaNubI/w-d-xo.html

• @mariajoseordenana8658
    @mariajoseordenana8658 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I followed every step and it seems it is not woorking for me :( it still prints "YOUR RECEIPT, THANK YOU, CALL AGAIN".
    What am i doing wrong?

• @CasioHelp
      @CasioHelp  5 ปีที่แล้ว

• @novablack3759
    @novablack3759 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Hello sır ı have same till just bought 2 day and we did try same as you but it's saving and keep giving me same message. Pls can you help me thanks

• @CasioHelp
      @CasioHelp  5 ปีที่แล้ว

• @mytube649
    @mytube649 6 ปีที่แล้ว

How to change department name language

• @accordspluss1571
    @accordspluss1571 6 ปีที่แล้ว

My se400 won't save my shop address, any ideas?

• @CasioHelp
      @CasioHelp  5 ปีที่แล้ว

Apologies for the delay in response. Please check out this video: th-cam.com/video/CbLVxZaNubI/w-d-xo.html

• @michaellambert680
    @michaellambert680 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Nope - done all that - over and over and over again - followed the instructions exactly - deleted the 'your receipt thank you call again' and entered my own name and address - came out of the PRG and switched to REG and printed new sale and there it was - clear as can be - YOUR RECEIPT THANK YOU CALL AGAIN - back to PRG and back to 'message setting' and there it is, my name and address just as I had entered it - have done this about ten times now in the past two hours but no way I can see to make it work - i dread to think how difficult it will be to do anything complicated on this machine

• @CasioHelp
      @CasioHelp  5 ปีที่แล้ว

• @cristelgamarrabustamante2845
    @cristelgamarrabustamante2845 5 ปีที่แล้ว

I can't do it! I did every step and nothing's happened

• @CasioHelp
      @CasioHelp  5 ปีที่แล้ว

Apologies for the delay in response. Check out this video: th-cam.com/video/CbLVxZaNubI/w-d-xo.html

• @karieffewalker9011
    @karieffewalker9011 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I followed the step but it still saying thank you call again when I go to cash

• @CasioHelp
      @CasioHelp  5 ปีที่แล้ว

• @nofood1
    @nofood1 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Jesus Christ this is harder than coding🤣🤣