FIRST TEST RIDE: Triumph Bonneville T100

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 29 เม.ย. 2017
  • Here I test ride a 2017 Triumph Bonneville T100 at Hourglass Cycles in Buford, GA. After riding Kate's Triumph Street Triple R, I have been looking for a bike with more power!
    www.hourglasscycles.com
    TEST BIKE: 2017 Triumph Bonneville T100
    MY BIKE: 2005 Suzuki S40 Boulevard
    BIKES I'VE RIDDEN
    OWNED:
    6 mo: Triumph Bonneville • I can't handle my T100...
    15 mo: Suzuki S40 Boulevard • SUZUKI S40 BOULEVARD: ...
    TESTED:
    10 Bikes in 10 Minutes • 10 BIKES IN 10 MINUTES...
    Triumph Street Triple R • First time riding a sp...
    Ducati Scrambler • FIRST TEST RIDE: DUCAT...
    Suzuki GSXR 750 • FIRST TEST RIDE: SUZUK...
    Yamaha R3 • FIRST TEST RIDE: YAMAH...
    Yamaha YZ-F07 (no video)
    Honda CBR600RR • FIRST TEST RIDE: HONDA...
    Kawasaki NInja 650 • FIRST TEST RIDE: KAWAS...
    Triumph Street Cup • FIRST TEST RIDE: TRIUM...
    Triumph Street Twin • Triumph Street Twin: W...
    SONG: Electric Rodeo (iMovie stock)
    INSTAGRAM
    doodleonamotorcycle
    CAMERA: GoPro Hero 3+
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 200

• @2thePtBassTuT
    @2thePtBassTuT 4 ปีที่แล้ว +24

4:50 I'll have what she's having! lol

• @danpetreikis
      @danpetreikis 3 ปีที่แล้ว +5

After watching this, I'm pretty sure that my neighbors in my apartment building think I'm living a much better life than I actually am. Unfortunately.

• @gahuj1
    @gahuj1 7 ปีที่แล้ว +26

The best reaction I saw in a review, for my favourite bike and ive seen a lot, I can so understand and relate on how you felt riding bonnie. 👍🏻

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle
      @DoodleOnAMotorcycle  7 ปีที่แล้ว

thanks, Gagan! :D

• @granto6738
      @granto6738 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi bud thinking of getting 1 next week what do u no like about them u think ok 4 2 up riding ,n do they stop ok and this gear box problem?

• @oldrrocr
    @oldrrocr 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Loved the Triumph I had back in college (1970's). and it looked a lot like this one. I can still hear that lovely exhaust tone.
    Glad they are making a come-back.

• @matthewsewellmontegut3691
    @matthewsewellmontegut3691 4 ปีที่แล้ว +4

The Triumph is my favorite motorcycle. I had an '81, chopped, raked, springer front end, hard tail, king/queen seat, sissy bar .. I would have loved to have heard more from the engine on here.. nothing sounds better than a Triumph coming up the road.

• @sippingintodarkness
    @sippingintodarkness 5 ปีที่แล้ว +7

Your reactions will be mine when I get my motorcycle license as well as a triumph bonneville 😍 absolutely priceless!! 😂😂😂

• @philm2304
    @philm2304 7 ปีที่แล้ว +3

LOVE your excitement! It's contagious, almost like being on the ride myself. That's what it's all about. I have a Speed Triple and I'm still in love with it after 2 years. Nice video and keep enjoying!

• @patthewoodboy
    @patthewoodboy 6 ปีที่แล้ว +4

as an ex sportsbike rider .. I went for the ST as my wife wanted a decent pillion seat .. I love it , we go places on it :-)

• @codpieceofjustice4595
    @codpieceofjustice4595 6 ปีที่แล้ว +3

I'm having a bit of a bad day but watching you ride this bike made me smile.

• @codpieceofjustice4595
      @codpieceofjustice4595 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I almost didn't click on this vid because I've watched all the reviews about the T100 and the T120. Usually it's always some dude thrashing it around and talking big. But your video is purely about the joy of riding and finding a bike you gel with.

• @steve23464
    @steve23464 6 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Same here getting caught up. I've been watching vlog motorcycle vids for years and the trend seems to be more more more as in content, risk, give aways whatever. It's very refreshing to get back to basic, giddy rider expressions and all. Great video as are the rest I've seen keep it up!

• @sexxyat9
    @sexxyat9 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I been watching ya videos from last few days.. nd girl u impressed me .. love ya videos .. cheeers u just got a new sub

• @wildhogget69
    @wildhogget69 6 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Was the start a scene from when "Harry met Sally" 😂😂😂🙏

• @walthamhillingdon1157
    @walthamhillingdon1157 6 ปีที่แล้ว +3

You really enjoyed that bike on your test ride - you had a bikegasm!

• @jorgesanchez-xy3nl
    @jorgesanchez-xy3nl 7 ปีที่แล้ว +15

lol I like how giddy you were

• @Roadstar1602
    @Roadstar1602 7 ปีที่แล้ว +14

I think she likes the bike.

• @tacomamud
    @tacomamud 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Always love watching your videos they are so fun and I love your enthusiasm :)

• @spike141962
    @spike141962 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I know it's an old video but I'm a new subscriber so I'm trying to catch up. I love it when people get excited like that girl you had me jumping up and down and screaming hahaha

• @thembones6976
    @thembones6976 4 ปีที่แล้ว

I love it!!! Thanks for the awesome video

• @dry509
    @dry509 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I like the riding details that you mention.

• @cherrieblossoms
    @cherrieblossoms 7 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Awesome girl. Love seeing your journey :)

• @startmeup4622
    @startmeup4622 7 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Cool bike! Had me laughing at your intense excitement. lol

• @LongLe-ue2mi
    @LongLe-ue2mi ปีที่แล้ว

Lol I was dying watching get super excited. 😂😂😂 love the excitement

• @Bingomandingo
    @Bingomandingo 7 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Im also one of those that has a thing of not buying harley. I was SO close to getting this bike. Loved the retro look along with its conveniences (high mpg, easier to lane split, etc) but then I tried out the new Indian Scout and holy mother I just had to instantly buy one. So damn deceiving for a small beautiful bike

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

Bingo Dingo neat!! For a long time I thought the Indian Scout be my next bike too! But then I met Triumphs had to get one!

• @BeastMaster228
    @BeastMaster228 7 ปีที่แล้ว +19

your bike probably got jealous because you loved the bonneville so much.

• @tripplecrown1
    @tripplecrown1 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

love this review.

• @andrewbarre9767
    @andrewbarre9767 7 ปีที่แล้ว +8

Hey Doodle.. love your videos and love the music you choose :-) I'm sure that brand new Triumph felt incredible but I wanted you to think about switching from a belt drive bike to a chain drive... your belt drive is virtually maintenance free but with a chain you will have to lube it quite frequently and it can be very messy !! Keep having fun out there !! Oh.. and check out the Indian Scout Sixty.. belt drive and liquid cooled..... I just bought one and I am loving it !!

• @Boysenberr
      @Boysenberr 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Excellent point re: belt vs chain final drive. I suspect her decision has been made, however!

• @hejmuesli
      @hejmuesli 7 ปีที่แล้ว

I sat on the Indian Scout at a motorcycle show, and I REALLY liked how it fit me (I am 6'1). It was very low and sleek. And comfortable. My friend who is 5'5 had the same impression from sitting on it. I wouldn't be surprised if the Scout would be a great fit for you, too, Doodle :)

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

Yes! All the classic Triumph bikes I'm looking at now have chain drives. You know I thought Indian Scout Sixty would be my next bike when I first got my S40... but now that it's come time to upgrade I don't want a cruiser anymore... they are beautiful though!

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

I loved it too!! I actually thought it would be my next bike for a long time, but now that the time has come... I guess I'm just not a cruiser girl for this next bike!

• @andrewbarre9767
      @andrewbarre9767 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

You should at least take one for a test ride ! Super comfortable.. tons of smooth power.. very sporty for a cruiser :-)

• @edstud1
    @edstud1 7 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I always liked the Triumphs!

• @roseebud
    @roseebud 5 ปีที่แล้ว

This was so funny to watch. I like you already

• @jayrovers
    @jayrovers 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Doodle.... Yeah I know.... This an OLD vid to you... But I just watched it for the 1st time... youre just TOO MUCH Doodz.... & please be sure to know I say that in a most positive way.... You just squealed so much test-riding that bike! 💕 Love how you are GF... never ever change 😊😊😊

• @thomascashill5636
    @thomascashill5636 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

That was a joy 2 watch.... What a prize....

• @allans7281
    @allans7281 ปีที่แล้ว

Fun video as a Bonnie owner, the screaming is warranted . I have the 2022 t 100 ( even better) and love it! I keep it in my master bedroom right next to my bed

• @petermccarthy4525
    @petermccarthy4525 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice video. Thanks for sharing

• @stevobadmoonster
    @stevobadmoonster 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi Doodle. How does the new T100 compare to the T100 that you previously own? Since you sold that since it was a heavy bike.

• @groovyshades8055
    @groovyshades8055 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi dood love your vlogs don't compromise wait and buy the bike you want I bought a street triple r2016 about 3weeks ago and I love it I saved and waited and saved and waited and I'm glad I did I've got the bike that I want. I had a boneville in around 1978 it was one of the most fun bikes I've ever had so go for it but make sure you defo want it because you don't want to change it for something a bit sportier in 6 months time all the best from Dundee Scotland

• @bigcountry2601
    @bigcountry2601 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I love how you talk about changing the gears at mph you are adorable 😍

• @clarencetrotter8085
    @clarencetrotter8085 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I love the triumph motorcycle.

• @walthamhillingdon1157
    @walthamhillingdon1157 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Please make sure that your next bike is so enjoyable for you.

• @danjam67
    @danjam67 6 ปีที่แล้ว +9

Got to 4:55 and the screeching made me turn it off. That was horrible.

• @MotorcyclesforTallRidersNow
    @MotorcyclesforTallRidersNow 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

never compromise!!!

• @skipperrose604
    @skipperrose604 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Oh my God this girl is so excited. I'm cracking up over here

• @foylanier5073
    @foylanier5073 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Never settle. If you have to,,,,just wait until you can get what you want. otherwise you will be very disappointed. I hope that your bike is ok and nothing too serious. Good luck to ya!

@MotorcyclesforTallRidersNow 7 ปีที่แล้ว +11

get the bike you want girl!!!

• @shashanklaur507
    @shashanklaur507 7 ปีที่แล้ว +9

Are you High?

• @sillystina3
    @sillystina3 6 ปีที่แล้ว

how about the new 2018 triumph speedmaster!!! I can't wait to go test drive one!!! Totally crushing on that one it has the bobber engine just with a classic cruiser design.

• @spetersonmusic
    @spetersonmusic 7 ปีที่แล้ว

My wife is convinced I am watching something you don't normally find on TH-cam. LOL. Cracked me up to watch you have fun on the bike. Great stuff.

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle
      @DoodleOnAMotorcycle  7 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Oh dang it! Gotta remember to put a disclaimer up!

• @ruben42655
    @ruben42655 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Review was dope reaction made me laugh! Lol

• @0wenage
    @0wenage 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice video Doodle! I would still look at a Kawasaki Vulcan s or a Vulcan 900 lt. The Vulcan s has the motor of a sport bike and the body of a cruiser. The Vulcan S also can get adjustable pegs, seats, and handle bars (from the dealership). This combo will give you the right size bike for you. The Vulcan 900 lt is a nice lightweight motorcycle (600 pounds is light for a full dressed v-twin motorcycle) that resembles the traditional cruiser. Both of these models can get taller windshields, saddlebags, and passenger rests. You have a lot of time to get another bike. FYI. The cold months are the best time to buy. I bought my Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager in the middle of winter. It was a new 2016 model. I managed to get a better deal because it was the off season for motorcycles. I got 3400 dollars off the new sticker price in January. These prices start occurring around October. That is when you should start looking. I wanted a cruiser for low maintenance and the comfort. The 1700 motors from Kawasaki have special self adjusting valves so I never have to worry about adjusting them. It is belt driven, so I don't have to constantly oil the chain or change the rear end shaft drive fluid every couple years. The motorcycle is fuel injected, so I only have to add fuel injector cleaner once and a while to keep it running at its best. I only have to worry about basic maintenance like oil changes, tire changes, and brakes. That is usually the main reason why people love cruisers. They like them for their comfort, low maintenance, and reliability. I hope this information helps and gives you something to think about!

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

Neat! I've eyed those bikes before but I'm just not a cruiser girl anymore...

• @0wenage
      @0wenage 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

That is fine Doodle. Make sure you get the bike that you find is best for you. If you want to know what your Bonneville competes with, it competes with the Harley Davidson Sportsters and the Ducatti GT 1000. There are also many different flavors of the Bonneville to chose from as well. After you look around enough, you will find the perfect bike for you. Also, I find that using the website cycletrader.com helped me find my motorcycle in the winter. Give that website a try for some Bonnevilles!

• @denisrousseau9071
      @denisrousseau9071 7 ปีที่แล้ว

yep the Kawa Vulcans S (650 , 2 cyl) is a real rival to Bonneville, nice bike in the price bracket range lower price than Triumph Modern Classic Boneville.
      Did you see/try The Bonneville America? cruiser style in Bonneville family nice cruser as easy as the Bonneville classic very different than the S40 on the road (not like the lawn mower engine of the S40). It exist some sporty cruisers that act more like sport bikes like kawasaki vulcan cruisers, nice nice nice!

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle
      @DoodleOnAMotorcycle  7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Owen Hasler thank you!! I'll check that site out

• @realinohio
    @realinohio 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I understand about Harley owners. I had three Harley's but a closet Triumph lover. Sold the Harley last year now time for a Triumph Bonneville T100 :-)

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle
      @DoodleOnAMotorcycle  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Ahhh this is an oldie!! I love me some Harleys after riding a few in slow speed skills classes and on the back of a good friend’s

• @realinohio
      @realinohio 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@DoodleOnAMotorcycle So now you prefer Harley over Triumph Bonneville? LOL

• @NobleGuard34
    @NobleGuard34 6 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Lmao😂😂This would probably be me!

• @Napolitano24
    @Napolitano24 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Lol this video legit is pure love at first ride😍🔥 enjoy!!!

• @xsonz2
    @xsonz2 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Bonneville. classic bike. Rich history. Look it up, its pretty cool.

• @denisrousseau9071
    @denisrousseau9071 7 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Bonneville Street Twin is almost identical same engine as the T100 same ABS same stability control same Clutch assist but only a clock over the bar and less money
    and your salesman dont know the bike , the T100 is 5 speeds the Bonneville T120 (1200 cc) is 6 speeds. the Street Ttwin is 900 cc 5 speed too!
    And Huhh you look better biker on The Bonneville!

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

yup! now on the look out for any of the classic Triumph models with the Bonneville engine- Street Twin, Scrambler, etc...

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle
      @DoodleOnAMotorcycle  6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I test rode the Street Twin recently!! And the Street Cup! Both lighter than the Bonneville! I friggin loved them... too much... D: videos coming soon!!

• @matthewbarger4592
    @matthewbarger4592 7 ปีที่แล้ว

You strike me as the sort of person that does the research. I don't care so much for the Harley thing either. I started looking at Triumph's but I can't get much information them such as reliability especially long term. I've seen a few people mention not to by a European motorcycles because of reliability issues, maintenance costs, etc. I'd like to know what your thoughts are. I used to ride sport bikes however i haven't ridden for quite some time and as Ive gotten older I find that I want to relax on something a little tamer. Ive even considered a 05 Yamaha 650 just like yours except in black. I'm drawn to the simplicity, one piston, one spark plug and one carburetor. However i am 6 feet, 235lbs and I don't know if I'm just a little to big. What advice do you offer?
    Thanks, Matt.

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

Some people totally love the 1 cylinder, low ccs for life! Not just beginner! If I didn't ride with sport bike riders, I would've been totally happy with the S40 for much longer. I think best thing is to sit on the bikes at dealerships, see if you like them.As far as maintenance and reliability issues... here's a link to the most and least reliable rates, chart shows percent fail rate- which even for the "least reliable" bikes, isn't that bad. www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2015/04/who-makes-the-most-reliable-motorcycle/index.htm

• @Daemon_Wraith
    @Daemon_Wraith 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

"It's so smooth!"
    Probably has oil in it... Too soon? lol

• @legel93
    @legel93 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Did you buy it after all?

• @4ngelsfly
    @4ngelsfly 4 ปีที่แล้ว

would you say this type of bike would be recommended to get my motorcycle license? or maybe too heavy ?

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle
      @DoodleOnAMotorcycle  4 ปีที่แล้ว

It was definitely too heavy for me!! At 5’4” and 109 lbs at the time - I couldn’t flat foot it, and since it wasn’t low enough to keep my flat foot, so I dropped it many times. If you’re much taller and stronger than me, you’ll probably be fine, but to make it even easier on yourself, a cruiser with a low seat would be ideal for slow speed first time class - those are sooo easy to not be clumsy with, unlike something higher.

• @TimBarwell
    @TimBarwell 6 ปีที่แล้ว

its a street bike, retro style great video s Doodle

• @serious_in_seattle6917
    @serious_in_seattle6917 ปีที่แล้ว

This was six years ago. You bought one of these and then sold it because you said it was too heavy and you kept dropping it. It proves to all of us that first impressions can deceive us.

• @PhilHewkin
    @PhilHewkin 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I hope that your S40 is ok, nothing serious. Ive never tried to ride a Triumph, but I di ride a Suzuki m50 about 3 weeks ago, it also is a very smooth ride, 'shaft drive' I would have to drink a lot of coffee to stay awake riding that bike, it is just like sitting on a comfy couch. you are young; buy the bike you really want.

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

Thanks, Phil!! Ooooh m50 the big brother to our bikes!!

• @rayb7414
    @rayb7414 7 ปีที่แล้ว

wow I want to ride with you, you're passionate in all the ways it counts.

• @josephlemons
    @josephlemons 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Are you gonna check out the new Trident?

• @zaktheghost3289
    @zaktheghost3289 7 ปีที่แล้ว

What is the difference between the Street Twin and the Boniville?

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

Check out this chart comparing the two, Zechariah: auto.ndtv.com/compare-bikes/triumph-bonneville-t100-1127-vs-triumph-street-twin-1249-vs-triumph-bonneville-t120-1251

• @denisrousseau9071
    @denisrousseau9071 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

About the sound your S40 made at the end of the video i presume you've got the infamous timing chain tensioner problem . it can be costly! this occure often at 12-15 k miles .

• @Boysenberr
      @Boysenberr 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Sportster cams, of course, are driven by gears instead of chains, so this is never a problem with Sportsters. Bah on overhead cams; the more one knows about Sportsters, the better they resonate!

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

Timing chain tensioner problem? Haven't heard of that... I've got a belt drive though

• @Boysenberr
      @Boysenberr 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Denis is referring to the chain inside the engine that connects the camshaft(s) which operate the valves, to the crankshaft which moves the piston(s). Your external belt is the final drive that transfers the energy from the 5-speed transmission to your rear wheel. Chains stretch/break and generally must be tensioned/adjusted or they can cause premature failure. The classic example of this miserable design is the Harley Davidson "twin-cam" engines in their touring series of bikes. Another reason why the Sportster remains the most reliable motorcycle ever built: no timing chains, only gears.

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

man that bike's got a few rough things about it...

• @Its2loudyer2oldmotovlogs
    @Its2loudyer2oldmotovlogs 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Damn love those Triumphs! That is a hard decision to make. Wait or not to wait.... I guess it comes down to you and what you really want. If you really want that Bonneville then wait til you can get it. If you just can't wait and really want something other than what you are riding at least try to maybe find a used Bonneville. I hope nothing serious is wrong with yer bike you may not have the choice to wait if it died on ya :(

• @hjonameno3864
    @hjonameno3864 7 ปีที่แล้ว

How tall are you? Because I want to get a triumph Bonneville but I worry about my height

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

I'm 5'3" (160cm) it's low enough for me. I'm not totally flat foot, but just enough that I am comfortable

• @hjonameno3864
      @hjonameno3864 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Doodle On A Motorcycle thank you for replying :)

• @lematou8167
    @lematou8167 7 ปีที่แล้ว

I love this type of Bike. In this type, I love the Moto Guzzi V7.

• @shortwavetube7652
    @shortwavetube7652 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I like and own a Triumph also a Moto Guzzi and you may want to check one out before you make a decision as it happens to be my favorite and I also own a Harley and a few Japanese bikes too.

• @stevemiller7433
    @stevemiller7433 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Your enthusiasm is most beguiling.

• @sheepman1962
    @sheepman1962 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

That's one long screaming orgasm you had when you set off lol.... I had the Bonneville 865cc, now riding a Harley Street 750cc. However seriously considering the Triumph Bobber 1200cc (So pleased Triumph have added fuel gage to the new bikes) x

• @clarencetrotter8085
      @clarencetrotter8085 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Paul Shepherd wait till she test ride the triumph rockett which is 2300 cc....lol you havent heard screaming yet

@MotorcyclesforTallRidersNow 7 ปีที่แล้ว +2

still waiting for that hayabusa test drive Dood

• @phd8296
    @phd8296 5 ปีที่แล้ว

What gloves are you wearing?

• @johnspencer8038
    @johnspencer8038 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Doodle,
    DON'T compromise.....
    WAIT til you can get
    bike YOU WANT.
    a MCist of more than
    50 years.

• @nige-rider5914
    @nige-rider5914 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Did the spark plug come out?

• @Boysenberr
    @Boysenberr 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Doodle, life is so short. Go for it! Today's price is tomorrow's down-payment. Argue with them! Make them throw in a windscreen at the very least! I cannot believe that in this spotty economy that motorcycle sales are terribly strong.

• @daveco1270
    @daveco1270 5 ปีที่แล้ว

It started out so good, but the love affair with the Bonnie didn't last. Can't say you didn't try. I just test drove that same model. Pretty sure that's going to be my next bike. I'm 6 foot 175 pounds, so I won't have the same problems you had with yours. Lots of tar snakes on those roads. I hate those things.

• @sanityimpaired
    @sanityimpaired 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Triumph should be paying you to run clips from this as an ad.

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle
      @DoodleOnAMotorcycle  4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

They’ve given back beyond what I could’ve imagined 😁❤️ th-cam.com/play/PLTQU1JIgQDN6f8x7FfiNWghcasAfZyDS-.html

• @sammysiljkovic9920
    @sammysiljkovic9920 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Question, is it smooth ? :)

• @qwestpond1687
    @qwestpond1687 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I cannot believe they let this woman test-drive !

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle
      @DoodleOnAMotorcycle  3 ปีที่แล้ว

They and many others let her test drive! You better warn them

• @fleemos
    @fleemos 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Yeah that didn't sound so good on the highway with Charlie. :( Maybe look at a used Honda CB1100 too, a couple low miles ones on craigslist now for decent prices.

• @josvanbeeck4536
    @josvanbeeck4536 6 ปีที่แล้ว

i scream too when i ride my 2003 Bonnie .....LoL

• @et5555yang
    @et5555yang 7 ปีที่แล้ว +4

It died of heartache.

• @ianharvey8025
    @ianharvey8025 3 ปีที่แล้ว

My girlfriend who is upstairs just accused me of watching porn...

• @ryanweeks158
    @ryanweeks158 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

of you are still in the market check out the Honda ctx700 you can find left over 2014 ones for 4k and for the money you will not find a better bike.

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

Those are some really nice looking bikes!

• @ryanweeks158

Doodle On A Motorcycle they say it gets 64 mpg but I'm getting around 70 on hilly country back roads. It's got enough power to keep you at any speed limit in the US. and it's really comfortable with excellent handling.

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

Neat!! I actually looked at those for a little bit too, but man I just couldnt stop thinking about the Bonneville

• @ryanweeks158

if you were in PA id let you go for a spin if you can test ride one you won't be sorry.

• @chrisgraham9203
    @chrisgraham9203 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Well Doodle, did you buy the bike?

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

heck yea! th-cam.com/video/86Wyw-OIJaA/w-d-xo.html

• @chrisgraham9203
      @chrisgraham9203 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Glad to here that. It would have been a shame if you had passed a bike that pleased you so much (yes, I remember the test ride before I bought my first new bike). I am sure you will get a lot of advice and comments from those of us who are familiar with these bikes, but I do suggest you order the service manual and read it as you have time. That way, you can make sure the bike is maintained the way it should be (and I know you want to). Happy riding, I am excited for you!

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

OH yes I'm on round #3 of reading my service manual.

• @clarencetrotter8085
    @clarencetrotter8085 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Do me a favor please, test ride the triumph rockett lol video tape the road test and post it on TH-cam, i want to see your crazy reaction at its optimal level.

• @CaFeMotoX_
    @CaFeMotoX_ 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Did you look at the 2017 Triumph Street Twin? If so, what did you think of that bike? If not, maybe you might want to give that bike a test ride and see how it compares to the Bonneville, no?
    www.triumphmotorcycles.com/bikes/classics/street-twin/2017/street-twin
    For fun, did you consider trying the 2017 Triumph Bonneville Bobber?

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle

I didn't like the look of the Bobber, and I do love the Street Twin too! But not finding it in my price range

• @theraggedtiger
    @theraggedtiger 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I think that guy at the end drained Charlie's oil and that's why he died, but it's just a theory

• @alandmorley
    @alandmorley 7 ปีที่แล้ว +3

She will be American then

• @lexlex5555
    @lexlex5555 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Cute

• @moosetastic2853
    @moosetastic2853 7 ปีที่แล้ว +2

was that good for you too.. ?

• @XarisIoannidis
    @XarisIoannidis 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice bike! Like and subscribe.....👍👍👍🤜🤛

• @samueljimenez7792
    @samueljimenez7792 4 ปีที่แล้ว

That's what she said to the entire video

• @kopkraft
    @kopkraft 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Use the entire lane, not keeping to the right. Cars might then try to pass in your lane... danger...

• @kfiji
    @kfiji 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Funny how you love everything about the bike yet sold it cos it was a bit heavy for you..

• @DoodleOnAMotorcycle
      @DoodleOnAMotorcycle  2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yup. More time with a bike particularly when you’re newer rider as I was when I made this bike - you don’t know what you don’t know so you don’t test it out until you struggle with it later

• @BillyBigBalls770
    @BillyBigBalls770 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I've gone deaf!!!!!!

• @trippplefive
    @trippplefive 6 ปีที่แล้ว

triumph bone-ville

• @rallyzamora8356
    @rallyzamora8356 3 ปีที่แล้ว

😂👏

• @louislopez55
    @louislopez55 5 ปีที่แล้ว

OMG! I lasted until 3:01 and I had to turn her off.

• @transcondriver
    @transcondriver 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Charlie! NOOOOOOO! Sounded like a valve.... Suckage!

• @NahBra
    @NahBra 7 ปีที่แล้ว

my ears hurt lol

• @stevenlars4914
    @stevenlars4914 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Love your video's but this one is not your best in my opinion because of the first couple of minutes. You sounded like a 14 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. 😂