1954 Lincoln Capri at Country Classic Cars

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 8 ต.ค. 2024
  • RamblinAround Store: teespring.com/...
    I thought you'd like a look at this rare 1954 Lincoln Capri four door sedan. It's a one family car with only 82,xxx original miles. It's V8 powered and has power windows, power seat, and more. I hope you find it interesting...thanks for watching!

ความคิดเห็น • 45

• @RamblinAround
    @RamblinAround  12 ปีที่แล้ว +3

This one could definitely use some freshening up, but overall, it's a nice solid car. Thanks for checking it out!

• @RamblinAround
    @RamblinAround  12 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Yep, Lincoln's have always been well built cars. Thanks for taking a look!

• @janbonsema5888
    @janbonsema5888 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

as a kid , in 1954 , I always would look through the windows of a black 1954 Capri that was parked in our street. It belonged to a shipyard owner, in northern Netherlands. His son claimed to have done 180 kms/ hr. with it.

• @JOHNINCOLUMBUS
    @JOHNINCOLUMBUS 12 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Wow, brings back memories of road trips with family.

• @RamblinAround
    @RamblinAround  12 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I definitely don't come across too many of them. I'm glad you liked taking a look at this one.

• @RamblinAround

It definitely has some impressive options for 1954. Of course, Lincoln was one of the premier brands for many years. Thanks for checking it out!

• @RamblinAround

I'm glad you like it. It really is a nice, solid survivor. Thanks for checking it out!

• @RamblinAround

Thanks for taking a look my friend!

• @frankpaya690
    @frankpaya690 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I think the ashtray in back slides up and down, like a shop interior / exterior door.

• @user-di8en1to8p
    @user-di8en1to8p 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

THE BEST CARS

• @MattMaranMotoring
    @MattMaranMotoring 12 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Such a cool car, thanks for taking a closer look at this one for us!

• @RamblinAround

Yep, there's nothing light about these cars. They were definitely built to last. Thanks for checking it out!

• @johnnieguitar5724
    @johnnieguitar5724 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

WOW! Car of my dreams, wish I'd seen this in 2012........

• @RamblinAround

It's a nice, solid old car. You're right, it's sometimes better to buy them in this condition, then you at least know exactly what you're getting. It would be a nice car to restore. Thanks for watching!

• @ronstewart3431
    @ronstewart3431 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice car 🚗

• @RamblinAround

Thanks for checking it out!

• @RamblinAround

It would be a great car to restore. You'd be one of the only one's left on the road, I rarely see them anymore.

• @HORACIO0251
    @HORACIO0251 10 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Un sobreviviente de los ´50 que, gracias a Ramblin Around, veo desde la lejana Argentina ¡ Gracias!

• @not2fast4u2c
    @not2fast4u2c 12 ปีที่แล้ว

If I remember it right the exhaust ran that way so you could put on a turbo The trucks had a Holley carb where the float bowl assemby sat on top of the four barrel I have never seen a Lincoln like that before Thanks for showing us !!!

• @RamblinAround

Thanks for the added info, much appreciated. That's cool that you've owned a couple of them.

• @jasoncarpp7742
    @jasoncarpp7742 10 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Beautiful looking car. I love original survivor cars.

• @tiopepedelprado7605
    @tiopepedelprado7605 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

It has been with me already 5 years in Spain.

• @toddknox685
    @toddknox685 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Those exhaust manifolds were made that way because of the placement of the oil filter. It was placed low on the drivers side and was to low for the manifolds to be lower. The next designed motor, like the soon to appear 289, moved the oil filter forward and a little lower and that solved the placement of the manifolds being so high, but made getting to the oil filter harder to reach.

• @RamblinAround
    @RamblinAround  12 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for checking it out my friend!

• @RamblinAround

They're pretty solid...I'll bet it weighs around 2000 kg.

• @gsams1969
    @gsams1969 11 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I BOUGHT A 1953 cAPRI JUST LIKE THIS IN 1968 WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD I PAID $150 FOR IT IN nORTH LIMA OHIO. IT HAD ABOUT 13000 MILES ACTUAL MILE AND WOULD DO 110 MPH ON THE STRAIGHT AWAY. LOVED AND MISS IT ..WHOPEE

• @bbt5358
    @bbt5358 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Beautiful Car!❤️

• @JOHNINCOLUMBUS
    @JOHNINCOLUMBUS 12 ปีที่แล้ว +1

You're welcome, always enjoy your videos.

• @santiagorubio833
    @santiagorubio833 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Gracias por compartir video. Magnífico auto en excelente estado. Ese V8 de 317 pulgadas cúbicas que Lincoln sacó en 1952, arrazó en La Carrera Panamericana 1952, ganando los tres primeros lugares.
    Pero yo soy hombre de Cadillac. Por favor diga que su Lincoln, como todo Lincoln automático entre 1949 y 1954, tenían Caja Hydra Matic Drive, de General Motors.

• @coolrides
    @coolrides 9 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hey Jeff! Nice looking Lincoln! :) Jack

• @RamblinAround
      @RamblinAround  9 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks for taking a look Jack, I appreciate it.

• @horaciomora75
    @horaciomora75 11 ปีที่แล้ว +1

LINCOLN, UN COCHE DE LUJO QUE ESTA IMPECABLE AHORA COMO ENTONCES ¡ GRACIAS POR MOSTRARLO ASÍ !

• @SuperOv10
    @SuperOv10 12 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Said sON YA GONNA DRIVE ME TA DRINKIN !!!
    She can fly !!!

• @monarch1957
    @monarch1957 12 ปีที่แล้ว

Looks like a good old original unmolested car some people would like them that way and restorations often hide ad rust and other damage. I aways liked the 52-55 Lincolns they were always unique cars. It bly weights about 4000 pounds.

• @ziggassedup
    @ziggassedup 12 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I wonder how heavy that baby is.?

• @gene978
    @gene978 12 ปีที่แล้ว

Jeff, you tell the owner of that dealership the boy who keeps the cars washed is slacking! Haha. You were definelty king of the road behind this wheel in 1954. Compared to everything else this is pretty streamline and modern for 1954. Thanks Mr. Jeff! How's the Marquis coming along?

• @NogueiraRJ77
    @NogueiraRJ77 12 ปีที่แล้ว

simply fantastic wowwwwwwwwwwww nice nice nice!

• @ParadoxdesignsOrg
    @ParadoxdesignsOrg 12 ปีที่แล้ว

that thing is ready to cheech! actually, that would be a awesome car to buy and do a pretty quick factory restoration

• @classiclmpala82
    @classiclmpala82 12 ปีที่แล้ว +1

i loved electric wendows

• @fredhankes5608
    @fredhankes5608 8 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I hope it was left alone, it is worth more left original, plus the cost to restore would far exceed what the car would ever be worth

• @elsamorales4898
    @elsamorales4898 3 ปีที่แล้ว

How much would be the fair market value for
    that car now ??

• @NogueiraRJ77
    @NogueiraRJ77 12 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I record videos on my channel of my car and my city to see you!

• @RodderFiles
    @RodderFiles 12 ปีที่แล้ว

a modern RV that sleeps 6 to 8 probably weighs less lol

• @lolley1000
    @lolley1000 10 ปีที่แล้ว

lets run some moonshine in that!!!

• @Fartdemon
    @Fartdemon 12 ปีที่แล้ว +1

what a beautiful survivor, Im absolutely in love, I would totally buy this car if it lived within a reasonable distance but unfortunately I live in Ottawa Canada, I even have money set aside for this very purpose of one day buying a classic