Calibrating the Printronix T4000

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 2 มิ.ย. 2024
  • Calibrating the Printronix T4000
    I'm joined this week by RFID Subject Matter Expert Chris Brown with Printronix Auto ID to help me showcase the T4000 thermal transfer printer.
    The T4000 provides excellent flexibility, supporting both standard labels and tags, as well as ‘on-metal’ tags (that can operate on metal surfaces). It is designed to support mid-volume applications of up to 5,000 labels per day. With a smaller footprint and metal enclosure, it can operate in tight spaces yet still provide the durability needed for enterprise applications. #RAINRFID #IDMadeBetter #RFIDMadeBetter #tscprintronixautoid #yourbarcodelabelprintingexperts #RFIDprinters #T4000
    For more information visit TSC Printronix Auto ID at protect-us.mimecast.com/s/eep...
    Find RFID labels at www.idplate.com/
  • แนวปฏิบัติและการใช้ชีวิต

ความคิดเห็น • 3

• @greytrunkrfidassettracking3003
    @greytrunkrfidassettracking3003 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video!

• @victorbrambila9187
    @victorbrambila9187 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

When trying to calibrate using these steps I get an error stating "Write Tag Failed" after the calibration process that starts at 6:40. Any idea what is causing this issue?

• @techmadesimple-ColynnBlack
      @techmadesimple-ColynnBlack  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Do you know if the tags have been locked by a previous supplier? This would prevent the printer from being able to write to the tags.