Capture the Beauty of Nature: Wildlife Photography with Fujifilm X-T3

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 27 ก.ย. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 15

• @filipepc1992
    @filipepc1992 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Just got a Fujifilm X-S10 and will go on a trip to photograph whales. This was super helpful, thanks!

• @TomBortner
    @TomBortner 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Thanks a lot for your shoot, I enjoyed your video.

• @felixtonio
      @felixtonio  9 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you!:)

• @MisAnkic
    @MisAnkic 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

What do you think about xt3 af capabilities for fast moving subjects? I adore my xt3 and would like to keep it as long as it works, but I don’t shoot fast pace action. When watching youtube complains about Fuji afc in old xt gen cameras I get impression that they are seriously limited when it comes to fast and reliable afc? By the way, great video!!!

• @felixtonio
      @felixtonio  10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hey, Thanks!
      I think it is okay, but you will definitely miss some shots here and there. So far it works for me tho :)

• @matt88169
    @matt88169 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great job. You use pre-af, which I tend not to as it is a bit of a battery drain-but I back button a lot to set focus about where I think it will need to be. But have you tried pre-shot with the electronic shutter? I don’t get to play with that much. Wondering if it helps get keepers, or just more out of focus shots. Outdoors I often use MS+ES since occasionally the lighting is too strong. But in theory pre-shot may help get a few moments since I am always slower than the moment, if that makes sense.

• @felixtonio
      @felixtonio  ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thank you for sharing your experiences! Back Button focus is a feature I use a lot myself actually..Just forgot to mention it in this video 👀😁 I will actually make some testing on the pre-shot feature and share my thoughts on it :) Thanks for watching and following along!

• @chrisdan8139
    @chrisdan8139 หลายเดือนก่อน

would having a little better to show the setting on the camera. But thanks for the video

• @73smoo
    @73smoo ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thank you!

• @felixtonio
      @felixtonio  ปีที่แล้ว +1

Glad this was helpful✨

• @73smoo
      @73smoo ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@felixtonio What was also helpful was what Fabian Fopp says in this video (in German): th-cam.com/video/LXiuARc2xA8/w-d-xo.html
      He has got a 15k Tele lying in front of him and says: you don't use the tele converter for photographing birds in a really long distance. The quality will be bad anyway, too much air in between. You use it sometimes for detail shots of birds which are in a short distance.
      So this is valid for all extreme tele focal lengths.
      Another wildlife photographer once said: Even if you have 600mm you photograph birds in a distance of some meters.
      This is the biggest misconception I had: taking pictures with a tele doesn't mean making pictures of birds a mile away.
      And do not then zoom in in Lightroom to 500% and think: what a bad quality. This wouldn't work even if you spent 20k for your gear.

• @Nadeemkhalid07
    @Nadeemkhalid07 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Is the tracking AF really reliable for bird /wildlife photography in fujifilm ??? I have xt4 and i am thinking to get another setup (camera+lens) from other brands for bird/wildlife!!

• @felixtonio
      @felixtonio  5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I have to say it’s far from perfect compared to other systems. If you want to stay within the Fujifilm system, consider the XH2s… it’s really good in my opinion.. but the xt3&xt4 are not the best. However in my opinion it’s about how you use the gear and getting creative to get the shots you want:)

• @lingwengyeap5993
    @lingwengyeap5993 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Love your videos!! Thanks!

• @felixtonio
      @felixtonio  6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you!! More coming soon